Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 01:22 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Did you see Diana's face when she asked Adalind if it was Daddy who hurt her neck? If Adalind had said yes, Diana would have snapped Sean's neck like a twig.

Diana had nine months of prenatal bonding with Adalind, she remembers Nick's mom and knows that Nick is her little brother's father. If it comes to Sean vs Nick, my guess is that Diana will decide that her happy family is whatever her mommy says it is, and will be willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of it.
I agree I think Kelly will also have some powers next season and Diana and him may unite as a team. Sean could still be helped with the family value thing by working with Nick and Adalind as the good uncle type. I did like the way Diana told Nick Adalind was forced to help Conrad so she IMO has made a small choice to help Nick because she sense Adalind's love for Nick and knows that Nick is baby Kelly dad so she may help both Renard and Nick.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-21-2016

Suppose you meet your father for the first time and discover fairly quickly that he is really a very bad person?

(05-21-2016, 04:56 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: But it's based on your expectation of what your father will be. Suppose you discover fairly quickly that your long lost father is really a very bad person?
Good point I would say see how Renard reacted to Meisner death and what happened at the fome he may not be the bad person after all. He found out pretty quick that Conrad was going to be running the show so that change too. He also found out just how far Diana will go so for her he may change even if not to get on her bad side and now he knows Adalind has some control of Diana power.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 04:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 01:22 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Did you see Diana's face when she asked Adalind if it was Daddy who hurt her neck? If Adalind had said yes, Diana would have snapped Sean's neck like a twig.

Diana had nine months of prenatal bonding with Adalind, she remembers Nick's mom and knows that Nick is her little brother's father. If it comes to Sean vs Nick, my guess is that Diana will decide that her happy family is whatever her mommy says it is, and will be willing to kill anyone who stands in the way of it.
I agree I think Kelly will also have some powers next season and Diana and him may unite as a team. Sean could still be helped with the family value thing by working with Nick and Adalind as the good uncle type. I did like the way Diana told Nick Adalind was forced to help Conrad so she IMO has made a small choice to help Nick because she sense Adalind's love for Nick and knows that Nick is baby Kelly dad so she may help both Renard and Nick.

funny how she was willing to help Adalind talk to Nick...but she did not give that same opportunity to her fathers lover Rachel she was a threat and that was that....does Diana think Nick is not a threat...remember adalind used Nick's mother to help convince Diana to contact Nick...so Diana at his point does not see Nick as a threat ....YET

(05-21-2016, 07:06 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 04:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

funny how she was willing to help Adalind talk to Nick...but she did not give that same opportunity to her fathers lover Rachel she was a threat and that was that....does Diana think Nick is not a threat...remember adalind used Nick's mother to help convince Diana to contact Nick...so Diana at his point does not see Nick as a threat ....YET
The word here is threat Diana saw Rachel as a threat because Adalind didn't tell her she did care that Daddy was sleeping with Rachel. Diana also had no link in a way with Rachel but she does with Kelly so she knows that harming Nick would hurt her mom's feelings.

Also Diana has age season to season so next season will she age again as we age we understand things differently. So next season Adalind could explain the her love for Nick Kelly dad so Diana may understand things in a different light. Just because Adalind wants to be with Nick doesn't mean her dad is out of the picture or that in effect her life with both mom and dad. She looks to understand love now so another season should we think this understanding will grow?

Now add the Nick and Sean come to terms on some things that will help also. IMO

RE: Diana - brandon - 05-28-2016

Adalind now you will have to pay more attention to what he sees his daughter.Adalind Diana had that dream and did not realize.Adalind thought it was just a nightmare and nothing else.I hope not grow as fast in the next season.
It has two hearts-that point?-and two brands-skull and spider.that has not been seen yet

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-29-2016

Now is the off season speculation so for debate does Diana understand LOVE? If she does would she understand Adalind loving Nick?

RE: Diana - SilentEcho - 05-29-2016

Not sure if she has had any real examples of love, other than when Kelly had her in the very beginning. As most kids are she is selfish and thinks only of what she wants, she does not yet possess the maturity needed to see things another way. I sure hope in s6 this gets addressed.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 06-20-2016

In season 6 Diana has become a wildcard on what she is able to do and what she might do. So going back to season 3 when Adalind shows up at Nick house and Adalind says what are you going to do Nick kill me and my baby, LBB shook the house now the question is did she understand the emotion of Adalind or the words used? I figure it was emotions not the words.

Now that I've said that we can look at season 6 and Adalind and Nick vs Adalind and Sean. Could Diana now understand her mom emotion to Nick? Also in season 3 Kelly took LBB for a time now some here wouldn't agree but I think LBB understands Kelly did love her the emotion of love. I would now apply this to Adalind and Nick.

We could also apply the emotion to baby Kelly, Diana may love him as her little brother, could she feel Kelly wants his mom and dad together? So the wildcard may not be as wild as we might think.

I think Diana is able to remove the ring from Adalind should she want to but she will need to understand the emotions Adalind has for Nick.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 05:44 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In season 6 Diana has become a wildcard on what she is able to do and what she might do. So going back to season 3 when Adalind shows up at Nick house and Adalind says what are you going to do Nick kill me and my baby, LBB shook the house now the question is did she understand the emotion of Adalind or the words used? I figure it was emotions not the words.

Now that I've said that we can look at season 6 and Adalind and Nick vs Adalind and Sean. Could Diana now understand her mom emotion to Nick? Also in season 3 Kelly took LBB for a time now some here wouldn't agree but I think LBB understands Kelly did love her the emotion of love. I would now apply this to Adalind and Nick.

We could also apply the emotion to baby Kelly, Diana may love him as her little brother, could she feel Kelly wants his mom and dad together? So the wildcard may not be as wild as we might think.

I think Diana is able to remove the ring from Adalind should she want to but she will need to understand the emotions Adalind has for Nick.

would way to easy to have either the stick or Diana take of the ring. And what would happen to Diana if she did......would losing her powers be a consequence?