Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - degrimm - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 02:05 AM)degrimm Wrote: @FaceInTheCrowd I don't understand how people would just assume, diana will just kill her own father like that bcos of nick, thinking her father and diana never had a bond. it's not that easy; she won't act all kill mode with everybody who hurt the mother, you don't know if she would had just spoken with her father.
ok mummy hurt daddy, let me kill daddy and me, mummy and kelly live with nick and if juliette come, i will kill her too, it's not as simple as that.
Also, i definitely don't think adalind will tell her daughter to kill bonaparte cos

1, she wouldn't have told her to warn nick.

2, like she told renard, what kind of mother do you think she is, to kill a person; so i doubt she would do that and again, she did know bonaparte was about to kill nick. diana knew her father went with bonaparte and bonaparte hurt her mum so made her father kill bonaparte.

so which juliette hexenbiest is this; juliette of S4E19-22 or juliette an empathetic/compassionate hexenbiest.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 02:05 AM)degrimm Wrote: @FaceInTheCrowd I don't understand how people would just assume, diana will just kill her own father like that bcos of nick, thinking her father and diana never had a bond. it's not that easy; she won't act all kill mode with everybody who hurt the mother, you don't know if she would had just spoken with her father.
ok mummy hurt daddy, let me kill daddy and me, mummy and kelly live with nick and if juliette come, i will kill her too, it's not as simple as that.
Also, i definitely don't think adalind will tell her daughter to kill bonaparte

Diana wouldn't kill Sean because of Nick, but she might do it because of Adalind. She already knows that her mommy and daddy don't like each other and her mommy doesn't want her to try to push them together, and the first thing she asked when she saw Adalind's neck had been hurt was not "who did that?" it was "was it Daddy?"

I don't think Adalind told Diana go kill Bonaparte either. Diana knew that Bonaparte was the one who hurt her mommy, she knew that her mommy wanted to help Nick and she knew that Bonaparte hurt her mommy so that he could go hurt Nick. So the person who told Diana that Bonaparte should die was Bonaparte himself.

If Adalind tells Diana that they are going to leave her daddy to be with Kelly's daddy and Sean tries to stop it by doing something that makes her mommy hurt, Diana will most likely support mommy over daddy. But now that Sean has won the election, will he really care that much about them leaving...?

which do you think it is?
does she want her father to get together with her mum or her mum to get together with her dad?
To me i think it's the first but mummy doesn't want. She wouldn't kill renard bcos of adalind or in a better way, she would never kill her father, not at all cos she loves her father too, not only her mother, so remove that notion from your mind. it would take something really really really for her to do that.

she doesn't want anybody to love her father except her and her mother, that's y she's eliminating rachel.

She also made her daddy kill his friend because his friend hurt her mommy.

I think Diana wants the family she drew in her picture. That was a mommy, a girl and a baby, and she definitely wants Adalind, her mommy. Any additional family members could potentially be interchangeable or expendable.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 05-21-2016

Diana obviously got revenge on Conrad for hurting her mother...I also believe she knows that dad was a fraid and needed a push......
Would Diana kill her father...no , she wants them together..remember Rachel was not a threat until she was..I see nothing that would lead me to believe Nick would not be either...

(05-21-2016, 03:32 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: She also made her daddy kill his friend because his friend hurt her mommy.

I think Diana wants the family she drew in her picture. That was a mommy, a girl and a baby, and she definitely wants Adalind, her mommy. Any additional family members could potentially be interchangeable or expendable.

she also manipulated mummy by using daddy as well. well that's what you think but from what i interpreted, i do feel she loves her father as much as she loves her mother and wouldn't want to lose any of them. she could hurt her father but not kill him.
Bonaparte is not renard's friend, he has always been scared of bonaparte throughout the whole episode and from other episodes; that was why i called him a coward. And renard was the most convenient person to kill him at that time without him knowing

"Daddy's friend" is how Diana identified Bonaparte. I kind of doubt that either Renard or Bonaparte have/had any actual friends.

Diana might love her daddy, but if he's her first suspect when mommy is hurt, that may not be enough.

(05-21-2016, 04:03 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: "Daddy's friend" is how Diana identified Bonaparte. I kind of doubt that either Renard or Bonaparte have/had any actual friends.

Diana might love her daddy, but if he's her first suspect when mommy is hurt, that may not be enough.

Well whatever you think, i do know it would take something really really really extreme for her to kill her father and not just hurting mummy. she witnessed her parents having an arguement so it's more logical for her to think it was her father but another person hurt her mother, she would have to stand up for her.
you are trying to relate that her father means nothing to her but just a man to help fill the void for her mother.

I'm just wondering how strong a bond Diana really has to Sean. Diana was self-aware at birth and from events shown probably prior to being born, but she had less than a day of contact with Sean as an infant and has had perhaps a week or so with him the past couple of episodes. "Daddy" in her mind may be based on preconceived notions that have no basis in Sean's actual behavior.

(05-21-2016, 04:34 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I'm just wondering how strong a bond Diana really has to Sean. Diana was self-aware at birth and from events shown probably prior to being born, but she had less than a day of contact with Sean as an infant and has had perhaps a week or so with him the past couple of episodes. "Daddy" in her mind may be based on preconceived notions that have no basis in Sean's actual behavior.

if you see your dad for the first time, even if you haven't seen him at all, the bond is already formed.
more reason nick has a bond with his son even if it was with someone he disliked before.