Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - New Guy - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 11:53 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 10:23 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 10:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 12:18 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 09:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Some interesting ideas how would you connect the dots?

Kelly was supposed to raise Diana out of the reach of both the royals and the resistance, according to the Grimm wiki. So why bring Diana back with her? Could it have been Diana's intent to come back all along? Maybe she manipulated Kelly into offering little resistance to the king's henchmen so she'd easily be killed? Did she manipulate Juliette into returning home in order to make sure she'd be killed as well?
Just my opinion Diana came with Kelly thinking Juliette would watch her while she helped Nick. Also just my opinion when Diana said where my mommie she was talking about Adalind so I always thought Meisner and Kelly worked this out before hand. Just me but don't Diana as having anything to do with Kelly death or Juliette's.

JS, you asked the question and I responded. Let me ask one now. If you don't believe Diana is evil, why refer to her as "LBB"?

A child doesn't get that kind of a nickname on this forum because she's good and kind.
I think it was @wfmyers1207 who give her that name I believe as a joke for fun. That's the way I took it not as a fact just a joke. I use it that way to add a little change of pace.

Correct. WF cooked up LBB. I had to Google it and wondered why cute little Diana was a "low budget b_tch." Additional searching the Forum discovered this LBB was "Little Baby Beelzebub." Based on her genetics, purple eyes and Hexen antics so far, she could a devilish diva.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 09-05-2015

jsgrimm45 wrote:
Quote: I think it was @wfmyers1207 who give her that name I believe as a joke for fun. That's the way I took it not as a fact just a joke. I use it that way to add a little change of pace.

Really? Not to be offensive here but you used the term in some serious discussions. Are you saying then that the posts you made were also just jokes?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-06-2015

(09-05-2015, 06:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: jsgrimm45 wrote:
Quote: I think it was @wfmyers1207 who give her that name I believe as a joke for fun. That's the way I took it not as a fact just a joke. I use it that way to add a little change of pace.

Really? Not to be offensive here but you used the term in some serious discussions. Are you saying then that the posts you made were also just jokes?
Not as a joke just a change of pace and I liked @wfmyers1207 fun line. Even if the thread of post is serious as it gets on the forum my opinion nothing wrong with a change of pace. I debate I ask questions but I don't take any post serious my opinion. This is one of those were we agree to disagree.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 09-06-2015

@everyone. It was not intended to be derogatory. Just a joke. Sorry if anyone takes offense!Blush Seemed funny at the time.

RE: Diana - eric - 09-09-2015

Anyone who thinks Diana will be "low budget" has never had a kid, IMHO and my experience. Aside from the fun children have destroying things, in her case it will be apartments, pets who bother her, neighborhood children who try(just once) to bully her, teachers who try to discipline her. Home schooling will be required, lots of parental supervision, lots of moving around. Living out in the woods would be a good idea.Big Grin

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:53 PM)eric Wrote: Anyone who thinks Diana will be "low budget" has never had a kid, IMHO and my experience. Aside from the fun children have destroying things, in her case it will be apartments, pets who bother her, neighborhood children who try(just once) to bully her, teachers who try to discipline her. Home schooling will be required, lots of parental supervision, lots of moving around. Living out in the woods would be a good idea.Big Grin
I don't know she didBig Grin do the castle? Might make a good amount of coin building houses what three minutes? Just a joke.Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 09-10-2015

When do you think Diana will be back in Portland, I know that Meisner is back, because I saw the behind the scene photo. If she comes back to Portland, will she be reunited with her mother and meets her baby brother, whose father is the son of the woman who took care of her.

RE: Diana - eric - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 05:18 PM)aboutnici Wrote: When do you think Diana will be back in Portland, I know that Meisner is back, because I saw the behind the scene photo. If she comes back to Portland, will she be reunited with her mother and meets her baby brother, whose father is the son of the woman who took care of her.
As long as the royals are looking for Diana they will be watching the Portland area. If Adeline is suddenly seen with a girl child, all hell would break loose. it would make more sense to keep Adeline Nick and all the gang unaware of Diana's whereabouts, to keep her, her brother and the parents safe. No one in Portland should know anything--it is hard to give up information, even under torture, if you don't know the answer.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 09-12-2015

(09-10-2015, 07:19 PM)eric Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 05:18 PM)aboutnici Wrote: When do you think Diana will be back in Portland, I know that Meisner is back, because I saw the behind the scene photo. If she comes back to Portland, will she be reunited with her mother and meets her baby brother, whose father is the son of the woman who took care of her.
As long as the royals are looking for Diana they will be watching the Portland area. If Adeline is suddenly seen with a girl child, all hell would break loose. it would make more sense to keep Adeline Nick and all the gang unaware of Diana's whereabouts, to keep her, her brother and the parents safe. No one in Portland should know anything--it is hard to give up information, even under torture, if you don't know the answer.

I'm not sure about that. I think that only the folks who were in the mansion, and the werrat agents who brought her in, all now dead, saw LBB and knew she was already half-grown. (and Meisner of course.) So, they might get away with keeping her close. It would be too dangerous for her to stay with any of Nick's crew or Adalind, but she might be fostered with some nearby wessen family Nick trusts. Like Bud's! Wow, that would be fun!! Can you imagine Bud and Mrs. B trying to handle LBB!?Big GrinTongue

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-23-2015

(09-12-2015, 08:17 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:19 PM)eric Wrote:

I'm not sure about that. I think that only the folks who were in the mansion, and the werrat agents who brought her in, all now dead, saw LBB and knew she was already half-grown. (and Meisner of course.) So, they might get away with keeping her close. It would be too dangerous for her to stay with any of Nick's crew or Adalind, but she might be fostered with some nearby wessen family Nick trusts. Like Bud's! Wow, that would be fun!! Can you imagine Bud and Mrs. B trying to handle LBB!?Big GrinTongue
I would agree she could be safe but like you said not with Nick or Adalind. Even with the royals in a state of flux their would still will be sending some one to Portland. Bud would be the only safe place as he is under the radar. That could be fun to watch and Bud's family is a normal family and they have good family ties.