Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 12:33 PM)syscrash Wrote: When we say Diana with the King she was behaved, arrogant but behaved. Diana stayed with her guardians. When Diana was with Rachael she was behaved. She was only with Kelly, who must have taught her how to behave.

For the most part, I would agree with this. She was defiant with the king, which is unusual for a child that was technically less than a year old when Kelly brought her back to Nick's house.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 12:33 PM)syscrash Wrote: When we say Diana with the King she was behaved, arrogant but behaved. Diana stayed with her guardians. When Diana was with Rachael she was behaved. She was only with Kelly, who must have taught her how to behave.
@syscrash that wasn't something I noted. Diana was well behaved so there was some Kelly in there. That small point may point to things we should look for.

RE: Diana - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-06-2016

The only interest BC seems to have in Adalind, Diana and Kelly so far is their belief that Sean needs a "family" to enhance his mayoral campaign.

Obviously, neither Rachel nor Conrad really understand how Portland politics work, or they would've been on Sean from the beginning to try to persuade Nick, Hank or Wu to play his "partner."

Anyway, once Sean is elected mayor, having a hostile Adalind, a potentially uncontrollable Diana and a who-knows-WTF-he-is Kelly around could actually be a liability. Having Sean suddenly lose his family in some tragic event might be an option for BC, and that could serve as some kind of turning point.

RE: Diana - Belle - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 01:46 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: The only interest BC seems to have in Adalind, Diana and Kelly so far is their belief that Sean needs a "family" to enhance his mayoral campaign.

Obviously, neither Rachel nor Conrad really understand how Portland politics work, or they would've been on Sean from the beginning to try to persuade Nick, Hank or Wu to play his "partner."

Anyway, once Sean is elected mayor, having a hostile Adalind, a potentially uncontrollable Diana and a who-knows-WTF-he-is Kelly around could actually be a liability. Having Sean suddenly lose his family in some tragic event might be an option for BC, and that could serve as some kind of turning point.

I don't know. You're right that we don't know what all BC wants at this point in time, but my guess is that they expect more from Diana than merely keeping her parents in line.
I suspect they want to use her power much as HW has harnessed Julieve's. At the same time, Diana appears to be both more powerful and harder to control than Adalind or Julieve, which makes her dangerous and valuable at the same time.
Based on the little we've seen of Conrad his approach to recruiting unwilling individuals to BC appears to be "get in line or get dead".
I'm willing to be he'll keep running with that until someone turns the tables on him.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 05-06-2016

Quote:I suspect they want to use her power much as HW has harnessed Julieve's. At the same time, Diana appears to be both more powerful and harder to control than Adalind or Julieve, which makes her dangerous and valuable at the same time.

I have watched every episode several times. Can you please point to one time HW harnessed Eve's powers. From the very beginning Meisner has made it clear the operations are Eve's idea. Conspiracy theories about how Eve came to be are just that. Seeing how Eve operates, it has become evident that she is guided by belief, the idea she has a purpose. That the shows narrative said as much while explain Eve also support this position. There is no evidence that they beat the crap out of her, or she is under some mind control. The scene where Meisner slapped her, don't forget she was trying to kill him.

RE: Diana - degrimm - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 03:28 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I suspect they want to use her power much as HW has harnessed Julieve's. At the same time, Diana appears to be both more powerful and harder to control than Adalind or Julieve, which makes her dangerous and valuable at the same time.

I have watched every episode several times. Can you please point to one time HW harnessed Eve's powers. From the very beginning Meisner has made it clear the operations are Eve's idea. Conspiracy theories about how Eve came to be are just that. Seeing how Eve operates, it has become evident that she is guided by belief, the idea she has a purpose. That the shows narrative said as much while explain Eve also support this position. There is no evidence that they beat the crap out of her, or she is under some mind control. The scene where Meisner slapped her, don't forget she was trying to kill him.

i thought meisner was talking abt stopping diana( which i guess means killing her) rather than harnessing whatever power it has

RE: Diana - syscrash - 05-06-2016

Quote:i thought meisner was talking abt stopping diana( which i guess means killing her) rather than harnessing whatever power it has
Meisner never said stop Diana he said find Diana, to stop her from being used against Adalind and Nick. Not her powers, but the emotional control she would create. That Adalind would do anything to be with her.

RE: Diana - brandon - 05-09-2016

Diana needs a "Hexenbiest that puts a good punishment.to see if Adalind learns to control his daughter.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2016

Actually, the character of LBB reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode titled "It's a Good Life".

Bill Mumy played a little boy with godlike powers. I will not spoil it for anyone who may not have seen it. But, it was not a good situation! Big Grin

I get that vibe off of LBB. As I said in another post, I might well be wrong about her being evil, but I still lean in that direction.

RE: Diana - Vance60 - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 12:56 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Actually, the character of LBB reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode titled "It's a Good Life".

Bill Mumy played a little boy with godlike powers. I will not spoil it for anyone who may not have seen it. But, it was not a good situation! Big Grin

I get that vibe off of LBB. As I said in another post, I might well be wrong about her being evil, but I still lean in that direction.

Lol, I remember that Twilight Zone episode and it also sprung to mnd when LBB came onto the show. It would seem that her time with Kelly has done little to influence her behaviour. I wonder how things will progress with her and what adalind will do to try to control her behaviour.