Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 05-02-2016

I want to go back to the previous Diana. Two things where in great debate back then. When in the car and Diana said "where is my mommy" who was she talking about. The second was why was Diana siting in the middle of the floor. Taming of the Wu answers the first. She was defiantly asking about Adalind. We all where wondering because Diana was a baby when she last saw Adalind would Diana remember. It was also wondered, would Diana hate Adalind. To answer the second question. We need to know how did Diana know Adalind was working to get her. We now know Diana has a connection. When young it could have been only one way, meaning Adalind did not know. Diana only knew what Adalind knew. Since Adalind is the one that put in motion Diana's return. Through Adalind Diana believed she was going to see her mother. So with her mothers actions making the meet possible. And Diana as we have seen pushing Kelly to make the meet. The ending was written long before Kenneth dumped Adalind and bailed Juliette out. Adalind built the gun. Juliette was the bullet. Diana pulled the trigger. Just like she is doing now.

There is one question though why would Diana go with Meisner to the safe house. There is the possibility that she went with Meisner because Adalind taking the suppressant prevented Diana from sensing her. Maybe that is why she ask where is my mommy. She could not longer sense Adalind.

Here is what I wonder about Adalind thinking. Adalind know Viktor and then Kenneth where not going to stop till they got Diana to Portland. Adalind is now on the outs with the family. Why would she alienate the one person that would have any chance of getting her daughter. Juliette help her once, of course she thanked her for that by turning her into a hexenbiest. But Juliette alienated from all her friends, hexenbiest to hexenbiest could have worked. Back then Juliette was looking for anyone to help her deal with her reality not deny it.

RE: Diana - degrimm - 05-03-2016

(05-02-2016, 11:34 PM)syscrash Wrote: I want to go back to the previous Diana. Two things where in great debate back then. When in the car and Diana said "where is my mommy" who was she talking about. The second was why was Diana siting in the middle of the floor. Taming of the Wu answers the first. She was defiantly asking about Adalind. We all where wondering because Diana was a baby when she last saw Adalind would Diana remember. It was also wondered, would Diana hate Adalind. To answer the second question. We need to know how did Diana know Adalind was working to get her. We now know Diana has a connection. When young it could have been only one way, meaning Adalind did not know. Diana only knew what Adalind knew. Since Adalind is the one that put in motion Diana's return. Through Adalind Diana believed she was going to see her mother. So with her mothers actions making the meet possible. And Diana as we have seen pushing Kelly to make the meet. The ending was written long before Kenneth dumped Adalind and bailed Juliette out. Adalind built the gun. Juliette was the bullet. Diana pulled the trigger. Just like she is doing now.

There is one question though why would Diana go with Meisner to the safe house. There is the possibility that she went with Meisner because Adalind taking the suppressant prevented Diana from sensing her. Maybe that is why she ask where is my mommy. She could not longer sense Adalind.

Here is what I wonder about Adalind thinking. Adalind know Viktor and then Kenneth where not going to stop till they got Diana to Portland. Adalind is now on the outs with the family. Why would she alienate the one person that would have any chance of getting her daughter. Juliette help her once, of course she thanked her for that by turning her into a hexenbiest. But Juliette alienated from all her friends, hexenbiest to hexenbiest could have worked. Back then Juliette was looking for anyone to help her deal with her reality not deny it.

the first sentence i like this explanation but it's way too far fetched for me to believe.
2nd sentence- i want to believe cause the baby has such extraordnary powers she could sense who was her mother that delivered her, the man who protected her(as it was explained in the helicopter). hexenbiest could sense any wesen. even eve could sense monrosalee in the tunnel.
3rd sentence- i really can't explained how one's future changed to another person's own within a blink of an eye; one minute adalind was working with the royals and vengeful on juliette and maybe nick, then the next she was all good, pregnant and nick was defending her and trying to get the very same baby from the same royals adalind was helping get her baby and juliette was now bad and a betrayal and became a villain- all happening like that. only the writers can explain that sequence better

RE: Diana - brandon - 05-03-2016

being a baby within adalind, she could feel more than you think.at the hotel in Austria I kill that kind of "Verrat".that was because it hurt.Adalind felt pain so your baby too.
I was wondering why Diana not call before,serious by the suppressor

RE: Diana - SilentEcho - 05-03-2016

I am wondering if the flashing of her purple eyes when she sees someone indicates she does NOT like them, in addition to being a sort of voge. Meisner- touching Adalinds hair, The King- in the castle and helicopter, meeting her father Sean, her at the top of the stairs. There were no purple eyes when Adalind met her. She seems to really want her Mom close to her. Sean was tucking Diana into bed, no feeling from Diana at all - even at hearing her Dad say I love you. Not even a response good night. One thing for sure at least to me she is super creepy.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 05-04-2016

I know that some other folks here on the Forum object to the assumption that LBB is evil.

But, considering what Adalind did to her while she was still in the womb, I have a hard time seeing how she could be anything else. Remember all that creepy stuff that was going on during Adalind's pregnancy?

Besides which, what else would be the purpose of adding the character to the show? Dodgy I mean, if she doesn't turn out to be evil and off the hook, then she's just another little girl. Not that I'm not fond of little girls.. The sweethearts are just fine by me. Love all my nieces to death! Heart

But putting a little girl in the cast, who is only just a little girl, doesn't really add much to the show's plot line.

Of course, we can speculate that she turns out to be an unexpected heroine in the show. Maybe she does something to save her mother and little brother. That could be an interesting twist.

RE: Diana - brandon - 05-06-2016

Diana maybe there is nothing "GRIMM" but indirectly.born by an indirect action of Nick.he could have let the Queen Melifer killed Adalind,when adalind had lost his powers could have killed.that Nick has its pincipios, and these have not changed much.the self adapt to this new world.sure when police became locked was said that every murderer,not all types are the psychopath and has let loose some another.not agree with vengeance.
Nick's mother said Diana would have much power and would depend on who the raise

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-06-2016

(05-04-2016, 10:54 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I know that some other folks here on the Forum object to the assumption that LBB is evil.

But, considering what Adalind did to her while she was still in the womb, I have a hard time seeing how she could be anything else. Remember all that creepy stuff that was going on during Adalind's pregnancy?

Besides which, what else would be the purpose of adding the character to the show? Dodgy I mean, if she doesn't turn out to be evil and off the hook, then she's just another little girl. Not that I'm not fond of little girls.. The sweethearts are just fine by me. Love all my nieces to death! Heart

But putting a little girl in the cast, who is only just a little girl, doesn't really add much to the show's plot line.

Of course, we can speculate that she turns out to be an unexpected heroine in the show. Maybe she does something to save her mother and little brother. That could be an interesting twist.
We haven't seen any of (mom) Kelly in Diana do you think that will be the play?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 05-06-2016

I have a question about Diana as well. I am of the opinion that Kelly was absolutely useless to her and taught her zip. But what about Elizabeth? Would Elizabeth have been a positive influence on her?

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 08:16 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 10:54 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I know that some other folks here on the Forum object to the assumption that LBB is evil.

We haven't seen any of (mom) Kelly in Diana do you think that will be the play?

Could be. Considering that the writers tend to throw out red herrings all the time, it might be that they are leading the audience to think that LBB is evil, only to turn that around and have her become the savior of the rest of the gang.

Guess we'll find out by the end of the season. (Please don't let them drag this out in another cliff hanger. The last one they did was a total bust IMAO. Confused)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 05-06-2016

When we say Diana with the King she was behaved, arrogant but behaved. Diana stayed with her guardians. When Diana was with Rachael she was behaved. She was only with Kelly, who must have taught her how to behave.