Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 04-16-2016

What I don't understand about the Diana character is the lack of promotion. With the arrival of a character that could have impact on a lot of stories. But has very little promotion. I wonder if they are even gong to use any of these issues. Are they only trying to wrap up the what happened to Diana like they wrapped up the keys. Could they actually play it as Adalind choice to send Diana away to keep her from Sean wanting to use her to further his career.

Diana is a character everyone is expecting to have great power. From being able to defeat BC to taking down Eve. If the show had plan to make Diana that important don't you think they would have promoted it more. As an actor knowing you where playing that big a part wouldn't you want to be known. Take when Sloan played Diana, there was plenty of press for her. I get a feeling Diana will be talked about but not have a lot of scenes.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-17-2016

(04-16-2016, 11:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: What I don't understand about the Diana character is the lack of promotion. With the arrival of a character that could have impact on a lot of stories. But has very little promotion. I wonder if they are even gong to use any of these issues. Are they only trying to wrap up the what happened to Diana like they wrapped up the keys. Could they actually play it as Adalind choice to send Diana away to keep her from Sean wanting to use her to further his career.

Diana is a character everyone is expecting to have great power. From being able to defeat BC to taking down Eve. If the show had plan to make Diana that important don't you think they would have promoted it more. As an actor knowing you where playing that big a part wouldn't you want to be known. Take when Sloan played Diana, there was plenty of press for her. I get a feeling Diana will be talked about but not have a lot of scenes.
That is the one thing Grimm doesn't do well promo the series could have been a big hit. Look at Juliette now Eve they kept that hidden and said Nick would become darker haven't seen much of that have we? Diana now the could show her promo's with helping Nick or looking like she is help BC would be of interest.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 04-17-2016

DIana has been with a lot of people as well...Has Kelly told her about her parents, what they had to do to keep her safe???what has Miesner told her..now BC, how long did he have her and what are the true feelings of the child about her parents? I know most Children would resent their parents for not fighting for them harder...I have a feeling Diana is not all sweetness and light. We know she is manipulative ..we do see when her eyes change it means a different mood...purple(excited or happy) red angry.
I recall in the helicopter, she knew that the King was going to die and showed him his future ..with a skull of death on the window...so she is not innocent and she has a temper
I always was wondering, when the King got the child. Did Diana know what her parents were doing, being threaten etc. because dear Diana only showed anger and aggression to the king. I believe it was because of Kelly (Nick's mom)because I still do not understand why Diana did not protect her...because I have a feeling she could have prevented the beheading of Kelly...if she can be at 2 places at one time , move objects......Diana could have saved Kelly, but why didn't she? so many people in her ear who is she going to listen to..obviously BC took great care of Diana, she seems on the outside shewas not harmed in anyway , or Diana would have torn him shreds..Maybe she was threaten by BC to cooperate or he was going to hurt her parents???so many questions and not a lot of answers or episodes left

RE: Diana - syscrash - 04-17-2016

We saw Diana aware before she was born. The time she shoved the pen in the guys eye. Is she sweet and innocent. It will seem so but watch out. Here is something else I noticed how they write the character. With the King or now with Racheal. Diana never seems to give the impression of feeling vulnerable. Where you would expect apprehension from being passed around. The writers have always made Diana seem able to take care of herself. The question asked why didn't Diana protect Kelly. Might we not forget Diana is a hexenbiest. Self preservation is their number one goal. Adalind has always looked out for herself. Just as her mother looked out for herself. Why would you think her daughter would not look out for her self. Why would she join a fight she might not win. Being pint size does not change what she is.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-21-2016

Ok Diana is back and with Sean/Rachel how did this happen we got the idea from Trubel that HW had her so how does BC now have her? @syscrach idea of her being moved or passed around is a good point. Is this going to be good or bad?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 04-21-2016

I hope all the best for Hannah. An unknown actress taking on a part where the audience already has preconceived notions what Diana will be like. When Jacqueline took on the character Trubel it was a clean slate. They where also able to write the character for her. Diana has already been established complete with back story.
Here is my concern, Diana as a baby she was shown as a powerful character. On Diana's return they did not give Slone much opportunity to participate in the character development. Other then the trick with the blocks we did not get much more of a sense of who Diana is. I sure hope they do for Diana what they did for Eve and Trubel. Make Diana a standout character. Let her make a difference. IMO from watching the scene with Sean, combined with what is on social media about Hannah. I think Hannah could pull it off playing the part of a really powerful hexenbiest child, with the same responsive actions Diana had as a baby. If they let Diana be the chosen one along with giving her scenes proving she is the chosen one. Hannah will have one great start on a career. Hannah is in all of the last few episode, let her be the idol of girls that watch the show.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 04-21-2016

Trubel gave the impression she knew where Diana was. She didn't give any indication that HW had her. Black Claw clearly see her as a powerful weapon in their fight with HW or they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of setting up Renard.

I think they got off the Royals as Viktor tries to get Renard's support for his accession as King. It would be helpful, if we did get to see where she's been/doing for a complete backstory.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-29-2016

Well we got a look at the New Diana @wfmyers1207 changing her name to LBB looks to fit now. Unless we are being mislead and she is putting on an act I think someone is going to have to take her out. Maybe even Eve.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-30-2016

Did you note when Sean was tucking her in bed and telingl he loved her he got no answer? So for now I don't think LBB is able to love anyone so the ones posting about baby Kelly could be right Adalind thinking she is saving Kelly's life may be getting out of the frypan into the fire.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 05:47 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Did you note when Sean was tucking her in bed and tell he loved her he got no answer?
Bit of a reach to go from not saying she loves her biological father to not loving anyone. We've already had the hint that she doesn't much like Sean Renard. Can't say she's the only one.

Black Claw may think Diana can take on Juliette. She may keep her occupied long enough for them to defeat the local Hadrian's Wall, but I don't think her capable of doing even that.