Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 04-10-2016

After reading the press release for the upcoming episodes of the show and I think that the episode that Diana will appear will be on episode 19.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 04-15-2016

Adalind's daughter Diana, now will be played by Hannah Loyd will be back on Grimm tonight!
[Image: CgGIfdjUYAALjt5.jpg]

Michael Verity Photo ‏@mverityphoto: #HannahLoyd debuting 2night as Diana Schade-Renard. #Grimm #hexenbiest #NBC @NBCGrimm @nbcgrimmfans @Grimmsters_NBC

Also, on the Official Blog, Facebook and Instagram.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 04-15-2016

She does look very much like a young Adalind. Hope they wrote the character well.

Break a leg young lady! Looking forward to seeing you tonight! Smile

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-15-2016

Does look like Adalind so a good fit. Wonder what we will see tonight just a girl or some purple eyes action?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 04-15-2016

There is so much anticipation on who and what Diana will be. The first time we saw Diana she was a baby but they made her really memorable. The second time she was more of a presence, a reason for what the others where doing. We got very little about the actual character. So this time is she going to be a dominant character, complete with her own story arc. Or is she going to be a character that is there as a prop. There is not only a lot of pressure on the writers to get this right, but also on the actress to pull it off.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-15-2016

Well we seen Diana how did BC get her? I think that mom Kelly is still in there. So I think she will not be what BC expects. IMO

RE: Diana - Belle - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 07:18 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Well we seen Diana how did BC get her? I think that mom Kelly is still in there. So I think she will not be what BC expects. IMO

If the kid really is Diana, how she was reintroduced makes next to no sense.
I can't get why people liked this latest episode because it was all over the map, plus the character portrayals are getting inconsistent.
Monroe and Rosalee acted like buffoons, which they are not.
Julieve suddenly seems like she's all into Nick again (so gross).
Adalind seems OK with blowing off Nick and lying to his face, which may not be an issue since he apparently feels the same, even though they still have a kid together, share the same bed and at least one of them is theoretically in love.
Renard's become an oversexed moron who lets Rachel treat him like her plaything.
I'm guessing Wu's turning into a werewolf, but apparently no one notices and/or cares.

I miss Bud.

RE: Diana - Juderka Moreta Encarnacion - 04-15-2016

I miss bud too. and I don't understand how black claw have Diana. wouldn't she supposed to be with resistance? wouldn't she supposed to be protected by either or whatever?

I miss Bud.
[/quote]

Dodgy

RE: Diana - Vance60 - 04-16-2016

(04-15-2016, 09:57 PM)Belle Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 07:18 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Well we seen Diana how did BC get her? I think that mom Kelly is still in there. So I think she will not be what BC expects. IMO

If the kid really is Diana, how she was reintroduced makes next to no sense.
I can't get why people liked this latest episode because it was all over the map, plus the character portrayals are getting inconsistent.
Monroe and Rosalee acted like buffoons, which they are not.
Julieve suddenly seems like she's all into Nick again (so gross).
Adalind seems OK with blowing off Nick and lying to his face, which may not be an issue since he apparently feels the same, even though they still have a kid together, share the same bed and at least one of them is theoretically in love.
Renard's become an oversexed moron who lets Rachel treat him like her plaything.
I'm guessing Wu's turning into a werewolf, but apparently no one notices and/or cares.

I miss Bud.

Totally agree. The show still has so much potential but can be so frustrating to watch at times. I really don't like where things are heading here. It just seems like a rehash of ideas from some of S4. A hexenbiest hiding things from Nick, Julieve seemingly warming or becoming overly protective to him (threat to Adalind), is this an attempt at a redemption arc I wonder and how long is it going to be before we find out how BC got Diana? Time will tell I suppose but if this pans out the way its currently heading, then I won't be bothered about S6.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 04-16-2016

I'm not sure how they will play the Diana character now. I thought Meisner would be the one to return Diana to Adalind not BC Rachel. So now will the growing up with Kelly change what BC is thinking they got or is she really BC at heart? Now the other big question will Renard claim Kelly as his? With what Nick knows now about Renard and BC Renard must know he has put the scooby's on his tail and not in a good way.

Will he think he can control Diana the Diana character is now looking confusing Kelly has to have had some effect on her so we have to consider that.