Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-09-2016

Quote:Syscrash and Irukandji,
I presented facts. I presented scripts. I presented a preponderance of evidence.
If you want to rebut then prove Hexenette did not agree to betray Kelly.
Prove she was not in the hotel room.
Prove she did not discuss the floor plan.
Prove she did not discuss the neighbors.
Prove she did not tell Kelly the house was safe.
The bottom line is Hexenette did all those things and all were used by Kenneth for murder.
New Guy

you can not prove a negative.
I will consed where you say prove, these statements are true, she did those things and can be proven. But do they prove the plan was murder no. If the plan had of included say deposing of the body. or anything that would directly reflect on murder, that would show intent. All your statements show is the intent to abduct Diana.

Here is a example, I plan a street race for pink slips (take possession of his car). Either I hit the wall or one of the other racer hits the wall. Can we conclude suicide or murder was in the plan. No if I cut a break line that makes it a different story. Juliette did not cut the proverbial break line.

By the way having a gun does not indicate the intent of murder. Police apprehend people every day, they carry guns and don't commit murder. The plan was to apprehend Diana.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 03:53 PM)syscrash Wrote: you can not prove a negative.
I will consed where you say prove, these statements are true, she did those things and can be proven. But do they prove the plan was murder no. If the plan had of included say deposing of the body. or anything that would directly reflect on murder, that would show intent. All your statements show is the intent to abduct Diana.

I started to write that it was an abduction of Diana too, but then I'm not sure, since she was abducted in the first place by Nick and company.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-10-2016

We have Diana returning either as a teen or adult. We have been told she will be creepy whatever that means. The Addams Family was creepy but ok. I do see Kelly as being the bond to keep her in control not Nick nor Adalind. They will have problems adjusting to a adult LBB how these will play out at home now we have a real question.

Plus the pome is running out of room real fast best get that door open.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-11-2016

I just read on the other Diana actress Sloane's instagram and her dad Kevin's twitter about her not working on Grimm and how they treated her with the recasting, I love the actress and was hoping that Diana will return as the same person, before the writers decided to replace her with another actress.

RE: Diana - Rotkäppchen - 03-11-2016

I'm going down a rabbit hole regarding Diana ...

She was drawn to the locket that Kelly had - inside a picture of Nick. Was she drawn to it because "she knew" that would be her destiny as in who she will face or ick in another fashion (taking a piece of Twilight here when the girl turned into a vampire and had a kid and the best friend that was a werewolf - baby drawn to him and he saw whatever it is he sees that means they were meant to be together) I know right OMG hahahaha anyway, is she being aged for that?! A love triangle of sorts? I mean Sean was with Adalind and her mother as well so who knows *sigh* I just really hope not

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 09:10 AM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: I'm going down a rabbit hole regarding Diana ...

She was drawn to the locket that Kelly had - inside a picture of Nick. Was she drawn to it because "she knew" that would be her destiny as in who she will face or ick in another fashion (taking a piece of Twilight here when the girl turned into a vampire and had a kid and the best friend that was a werewolf - baby drawn to him and he saw whatever it is he sees that means they were meant to be together) I know right OMG hahahaha anyway, is she being aged for that?! A love triangle of sorts? I mean Sean was with Adalind and her mother as well so who knows *sigh* I just really hope not

No, I don't think that is whats up. Judging from the episode synopses, Renard is going to go bad, again! That likely means that things aren't going to go well between him and Nick, or Adalind, or LBB.

As I said in another post, I think LBB was drawn to the locket because she is precognitive, and has always known who her "real" father was going to be and that is Nick. Or, looking at it another way, since she was raised for a couple of years by Kelly, Nick is her foster brother! Either way he's family. Smile

RE: Diana - Rotkäppchen - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 09:28 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 09:10 AM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: I'm going down a rabbit hole regarding Diana ...

No, I don't think that is whats up. Judging from the episode synopses, Renard is going to go bad, again! That likely means that things aren't going to go well between him and Nick, or Adalind, or LBB.

As I said in another post, I think LBB was drawn to the locket because she is precognitive, and has always known who her "real" father was going to be and that is Nick. Or, looking at it another way, since she was raised for a couple of years by Kelly, Nick is her foster brother! Either way he's family. Smile

I hope so! I prefer it that way and last night that popped into my head and I was like ewwww get it out get it out LOL; didn't mean on this episode just down the road or at some point kwim LOL I know Renard's going down a dark path and going dark/darker than we've seen him (or at least since S1) and I'm torn. I want him to get what he wants political wise etc just not by any means necessary but that's who he is really at heart

Can't wait for tonight!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 10:06 AM)Rotkäppchen Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 09:28 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:

I hope so! I prefer it that way and last night that popped into my head and I was like ewwww get it out get it out LOL; didn't mean on this episode just down the road or at some point kwim LOL I know Renard's going down a dark path and going dark/darker than we've seen him (or at least since S1) and I'm torn. I want him to get what he wants political wise etc just not by any means necessary but that's who he is really at heart

Can't wait for tonight!
Renard always has shown a lust for power may be a royal thing, we now are told he will change was hoping he wouldn't but hey at least we seen this before. Like you can't wait for tonight. One nice thing about the whole series on DVD you can watch as fast or as slow as you like. TongueTongue

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-14-2016

Did anyone saw the AfterBuzz live with Jeff Miller and he mentioned that Diana is something like eight years old, I will try to rewatch the interview. But maybe the one who recently casted as Diana is not the Diana we expected. Everyone knows that the creators of the show have the ability to keep whomever they casted as Diana a secret. I can't wait to see what Diana looks like now!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-14-2016

Quote:Did anyone saw the AfterBuzz live with Jeff Miller and he mentioned that Diana is something like eight years old, I will try to rewatch the interview. But maybe the one who recently casted as Diana is not the Diana we expected. Everyone knows that the creators of the show have the ability to keep whomever they casted as Diana a secret. I can't wait to see what Diana looks like now!
He said the dialog would sound really weird from a 21 year old. But he also said she has aged. Does the eliminate the hannah Lloyd being linked to. Jeff response could have a lot to do with the age of the character the actress is playing. So the actress could be a lot older then Diana. Seeing as Diana has aging going they may want and older but younger looking actress so we see an age disconnect.