Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 09:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 09:32 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 08:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 07:30 AM)aboutnici Wrote: I wonder is Diana going back to Portland with Meisner and be reunited with her mother and baby brother.
The forum is mixed on this I think Meisner will take Diana to Alalind not the resistance.

I'm thinking it's maybe 50/50 between Meisner takes her to Adalind or the Resistance. But, remember, when Meisner has been spoken of by others it seems he has his OWN agenda. Which is not neccessarily the same as the Resistances', or anyone else for that matter. Dodgy
This we agree on I think Meisner does have his own agenda, on that list was the King now he completed that part. Where does he go after this now what is that agenda?

If and I did say if he takes LBB to Adalind how would this play with the resistance? I have started to wonder if we should trust the resistance or should we group them with the royals? He could make it look like a helicopter crash which is what I see him doing this would clear LBB for a time from anyone looking for her plus add the idea that they are thinking baby not small child.

Does this take you any where?

(08-27-2015, 09:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: For my two cents, I think Diana might be orchestrating a lot of this, maybe even Juliette's death. I don't see her as a good or trustworthy child. I can't even see her accepting a baby brother into the fold.
Some interesting ideas how would you connect the dots?

I really don't have a clue. If you remember, when Renard and his Royal contact (I forget the guys name) were in the restaurant just before the briefcase bomb went off, the guy told Renard about how he didn't trust Meisner and "all the strange ideas he came up with during his vagabond days in Vienna". Also, when Renard met with the Resistance leaders in S3, Meisner was not there.

This inclines me to believe that Meisner is not a member of the Resistance, but may be allied with it. And perhaps only an ally of convenience at that. Dodgy

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 12:34 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 09:32 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 08:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 07:30 AM)aboutnici Wrote: I wonder is Diana going back to Portland with Meisner and be reunited with her mother and baby brother.
The forum is mixed on this I think Meisner will take Diana to Alalind not the resistance.

I'm thinking it's maybe 50/50 between Meisner takes her to Adalind or the Resistance. But, remember, when Meisner has been spoken of by others it seems he has his OWN agenda. Which is not neccessarily the same as the Resistances', or anyone else for that matter. Dodgy
This we agree on I think Meisner does have his own agenda, on that list was the King now he completed that part. Where does he go after this now what is that agenda?

If and I did say if he takes LBB to Adalind how would this play with the resistance? I have started to wonder if we should trust the resistance or should we group them with the royals? He could make it look like a helicopter crash which is what I see him doing this would clear LBB for a time from anyone looking for her plus add the idea that they are thinking baby not small child.

Does this take you any where?

(08-27-2015, 09:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: For my two cents, I think Diana might be orchestrating a lot of this, maybe even Juliette's death. I don't see her as a good or trustworthy child. I can't even see her accepting a baby brother into the fold.

I really don't have a clue. If you remember, when Renard and his Royal contact (I forget the guys name) were in the restaurant just before the briefcase bomb went off, the guy told Renard about how he didn't trust Meisner and "all the strange ideas he came up with during his vagabond days in Vienna". Also, when Renard met with the Resistance leaders in S3, Meisner was not there.

This inclines me to believe that Meisner is not a member of the Resistance, but may be allied with it. And perhaps only an ally of convenience at that. Dodgy
I saw the some Meirsner took Renard there and we seen him in the background but he didn't say anything. Later he took Renard to Vienna to see Adalind so we only from what we see he works with the resistance when it fits with his plans. Dodgy

Sebastien worked with Renard and at times Renard told him to give it to Meisner he'll know what to do. Meisner we know lost his girlfriend to the royals not quick as he said. I think he will be showing up more in season 5. I believe Kelly, Elizabeth, and Meisner were in on the last episode getting LBB. I know on this we disagree to some degree but I keep coming back if not then LBB was an accident but if not and accident then Meisner was Kelly's Plan B. I lean toward Plan B just can't see Kelly being that unpreparedDodgy

Does this change anything?

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 08-28-2015

@jsgrimm. I'm not sure if that would change anything. But, it would be interesting if Meisner was Kelly's Plan B.

How long have they been working together? Dodgy

In "Synchronicity" he acted like he had never met Kelly before. But, could that just have been an act for Adalind's benefit? Dodgy

RE: Diana - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 09:38 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm. I'm not sure if that would change anything. But, it would be interesting if Meisner was Kelly's Plan B.

In "Synchronicity" he acted like he had never met Kelly before. But, could that just have been an act for Adalind's benefit? Dodgy

I liked that. Maybe in Synchronicity they really met first time. But when Kelly took Diana she could have contact Meisner since Diana trust Meisner.

If Meisner is Kelly's plan B, I think Meisner will do the same as Kelly did, dissapear with Diana and give her to no one. Now with an advantage: they can fake an accident with the helicopter and everyone will think Diana is dead.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 10:06 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 09:38 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm. I'm not sure if that would change anything. But, it would be interesting if Meisner was Kelly's Plan B.

I liked that. Maybe in Synchronicity they really met first time. But when Kelly took Diana she could have contact Meisner since Diana trust Meisner.

If Meisner is Kelly's plan B, I think Meisner will do the same as Kelly did, dissapear with Diana and give her to no one. Now with an advantage: they can fake an accident with the helicopter and everyone will think Diana is dead.
I have always believe Meisner after the plane looked her up. I wonder remember Meisner walking in the forest than he disappeared I don't think Kelly told him trouble again but left some sign on the ground warning him.

He make it a point to find about her out and get a name. He told Adalind I think we can trust her she just save our lives. Meisner I think is the type I always repays a debt if he feels he owns someone.

Now add Elizabeth you have a good plan b and LBB is not an accident he's the back up plan if Kelly is killed to repay his debt.

Change any minds?Idea

RE: Diana - irukandji - 09-05-2015

Kelly was supposed to raise Diana out of the reach of both the royals and the resistance, according to the Grimm wiki. So why bring Diana back with her? Could it have been Diana's intent to come back all along? Maybe she manipulated Kelly into offering little resistance to the king's henchmen so she'd easily be killed? Did she manipulate Juliette into returning home in order to make sure she'd be killed as well?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 12:18 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Kelly was supposed to raise Diana out of the reach of both the royals and the resistance, according to the Grimm wiki. So why bring Diana back with her? Could it have been Diana's intent to come back all along? Maybe she manipulated Kelly into offering little resistance to the king's henchmen so she'd easily be killed? Did she manipulate Juliette into returning home in order to make sure she'd be killed as well?
Just my opinion Diana came with Kelly thinking Juliette would watch her while she helped Nick. Also just my opinion when Diana said where my mommie she was talking about Adalind so I always thought Meisner and Kelly worked this out before hand. Just me but don't think Diana as having anything to do with Kelly death or Juliette's.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 10:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Just my opinion Diana came with Kelly thinking Juliette would watch her while she helped Nick. Also just my opinion when Diana said where my mommie she was talking about Adalind so I always thought Meisner and Kelly worked this out before hand. Just me but don't Diana as having anything to do with Kelly death or Juliette's.

We disagree on that one. When LBB said where is my Mommy, I think she was speaking of Kelly.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 09-05-2015

Just my opinion Diana came with Kelly thinking Juliette would watch her while she helped Nick. Also just my opinion when Diana said where my mommie she was talking about Adalind so I always thought Meisner and Kelly worked this out before hand. Just me but don't Diana as having anything to do with Kelly death or Juliette's.

JS, you asked the question and I responded. Let me ask one now. If you don't believe Diana is evil, why refer to her as "LBB"?

A child doesn't get that kind of a nickname on this forum because she's good and kind.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 09-05-2015

(09-05-2015, 10:23 AM)irukandji Wrote:

JS, you asked the question and I responded. Let me ask one now. If you don't believe Diana is evil, why refer to her as "LBB"?

A child doesn't get that kind of a nickname on this forum because she's good and kind.
I think it was @wfmyers1207 who give her that name I believe as a joke for fun. That's the way I took it not as a fact just a joke. I use it that way to add a little change of pace.