Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:39 PM)tscchope Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 06:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: She probably would see Nick as a threat too.
From the way she was acting towards the photo of Nick in his mother's locket that is highly unlikely.

That's another thing I noticed. She seemed drawn to Nick and Kelly when she was an infant. As if she knew who her "real family" was always supposed to be. She is precognitive. Dodgy

Which posses an interesting question. What if she decides she likes Nick and little Kelly more than Mom and Renard? Dodgy I get the feeling she could wipe the floor with Adalind and Eve and Truble at the same time!! So, taking those two down would be no problem at all!!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 01:55 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 06:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: She probably would see Nick as a threat too.
From the way she was acting towards the photo of Nick in his mother's locket that is highly unlikely.

That's another thing I noticed. She seemed drawn to Nick and Kelly when she was an infant. As if she knew who her "real family" was always supposed to be. She is precognitive. Dodgy

Which posses an interesting question. What if she decides she likes Nick and little Kelly more than Mom and Renard? Dodgy I get the feeling she could wipe the floor with Adalind and Eve and Truble at the same time!! So, taking those two down would be no problem at all!!
We might add here Adalind got her powers back but there were taken by Nick so could blood be thicker than water? LBB knows Nick one by blood and two because she was raised by Kelly.

RE: Diana - speakeasy - 03-07-2016

I have been wondering lately if Diana will woge soon. Seems like we've been told along the way that children start at around the preteen years. But Diana is growing at such an accelerated rate that she should be showing that adorable little corpse face any day now. Hope it's before the show ends.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-07-2016

Diana is grown, so I would say yes she can woge. So no "adorable little corpse face".
We can forget any blood solution. They have established that was off the table. I would imagine this also extends to other Grimm's blood also. Beside it looks like they are going to give everyone some connection to the wesen world.

My concern growing up in two years she would have to be creepy. While the rapid aging have her depressed and tragic. The alluded to Elizabeth having the ability to control her aging, they could use this to explain Diana also can control her aging. She is and adult because she wants to be and adult. This could make her powerful and arrogant.

If she can't control the aging, that may be the story arc, the group finding a solution to stop her early death. She could still be strong and confident. Seeing her aging as she has a purpose and a shot time to complete her purpose.

I just don't want a tragic Diana.

RE: Diana - speakeasy - 03-07-2016

Just went back and read a few posts. Guess there is some advance knowledge of Diana already aging into an adult, but since I don't read spoilers I didn't know.

Hope she will be a force for good; if she ages quickly, maybe the time with Kelly was sufficient to take root and allow her to channel her awesome power in the right direction.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-07-2016

Unless she can control the aging. you have some one that in two years is now and adult. That mean in 4 years they will be 60. Hard to see them a happy camper just looking to do good. I would think they we be either tragically depressed or a two year old with the powers and abilities of an adult. I can see a two year old adult could be nothing other then creepy. I shows creepy does not usually go with good. Well there was Lurch in the Adamms family.

If I had to guess Diana can control the aging. Since Elizabeth could. And she is Diana's grandmother.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 03-07-2016

Or more than likely she sees Nick as a threat. Nick was responsible for orchestrating her kidnapping. Forcing her away from the person she really wanted, Adalind, wouldn't endear him to her.

And for that matter, he might not find her so endearing either. I would imagine he'd be rather uncomfortable around an adult Diana.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-08-2016

Diana has never been shown as a victim. When we last saw her she showed defiance, to the king. She understands having enemies, the joy she received with down with the king shows that. She has never shown evil intent, though she has shown she is deadly. As an adult she might go by Princess Diana. Seeing how that was a big part of how and why she is here. She no longer has to hide who she is. The king is dead she is an adult. Being trained by Meisner as a weapon, doesn't fit the defiant Diana we've seen. Even Eve, is hexenette without the pity. The show does not switch characters they evolve them.
I see Diana returning connected to a case. Nothing to do with BC. Even though who she is after may hae BC connections. She will show up really mysterious. Shes a hexenbiest cape with hood a must, she will look like and move like kelly. There will not be a lot of social grace in her persona. She's another deadly hexenbiest on a mission. Remember Diana is the master of illusion. That will be a big part of who she is.

I do predict that the arrival of Diana will be why Adalind leaves. That will be the alliance to get what she's wanted to be with Diana. We just won't be sure who's the mother. Is this also when Kelly makes his exit. We watched four season of Nick not able to be family man and Grimm. Nothing has changed, he will always go to and attract danger. Nick is great at the rescue. Not so good at protecting. Maybe that is why Diana returns to remind him why they sent her away. It when Adalind's realizes they where not being monsters. They where saving her daughters life. You add that a necessity to leave like BC vowing to kill all Grimm's on sight. And Kelly started showing signs. Here's a twist. Adalind woges and can see it in Kelly's eyes.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-08-2016

(03-08-2016, 12:18 AM)syscrash Wrote: Diana has never been shown as a victim. When we last saw her she showed defiance, to the king. She understands having enemies, the joy she received with down with the king shows that. She has never shown evil intent, though she has shown she is deadly. As an adult she might go by Princess Diana. Seeing how that was a big part of how and why she is here. She no longer has to hide who she is. The king is dead she is an adult. Being trained by Meisner as a weapon, doesn't fit the defiant Diana we've seen. Even Eve, is hexenette without the pity. The show does not switch characters they evolve them.
I see Diana returning connected to a case. Nothing to do with BC. Even though who she is after may hae BC connections. She will show up really mysterious. Shes a hexenbiest cape with hood a must, she will look like and move like kelly. There will not be a lot of social grace in her persona. She's another deadly hexenbiest on a mission. Remember Diana is the master of illusion. That will be a big part of who she is.

I do predict that the arrival of Diana will be why Adalind leaves. That will be the alliance to get what she's wanted to be with Diana. We just won't be sure who's the mother. Is this also when Kelly makes his exit. We watched four season of Nick not able to be family man and Grimm. Nothing has changed, he will always go to and attract danger. Nick is great at the rescue. Not so good at protecting. Maybe that is why Diana returns to remind him why they sent her away. It when Adalind's realizes they where not being monsters. They where saving her daughters life. You add that a necessity to leave like BC vowing to kill all Grimm's on sight. And Kelly started showing signs. Here's a twist. Adalind woges and can see it in Kelly's eyes.
Some good ideas but you know there is alway a but I see LBB with Nick and Adalind not leaving. I think she may be strange but not in the way that cause problems for Nick or Adalind/Kelly. We will see Kelly (the mom) in her actions.

The problem will be she will not help HW nor will she be against HW, but if BC shows up around Nadalind then BC will have a problem. The problems for Nadalind will be her age now. Hard to adjust to adult not the baby the are expecting.

I think she on her own will walk out of HW and go to Adalind the connection is there.

Will be fun to see which posts if any hit the target. Big Grin

RE: Diana - crossbar - 03-08-2016

I think that if Diana is a threat to anyone, it's going to be to Juliette. She orchestrated the death of Kelly. She set her up to be killed. Therefore, Juliette is responsible for the death of the only mother she has ever know.

Juliette might have to start watching her back.