Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-19-2016

Really, syscrash? Meisner has Diana. Not a child Viktor really wants, but there's the prophecy that the royal families will fall if they don't have her. That gives Meisner leverage. Meisner seemed to me to be serving another group and only lent their support. Stephaia wanted to be sure that the child Adalind handed over was Diana and not a substitute, which was a stunt a hexenbiest would pull. Meisner was present at the child's birth, helped deliver her and can vouch for her identity.

Diana killed a verrat agent before she was born. Provided Meisner an illusion of her to gentle show him that his feelings for Adalind were just an illusion. Meisner hasn't taken the hint.

Had Viktor kept her in a cell until after the birth, Adalind would have escaped with Diana and it wasn't Adalind the Royals needed. The Royals don't want Sean asserting his parental rights, either. That was one reason Sean agreed to hand Diana over to preserve his life.

As far as everyone is concerned the old King is dead and Viktor is the next in line. As far as the other Royals would be concerned, it was Sean who murdered his own father and provide them another incentive to have him killed. no suspicion would fall on Viktor. Viktor's also secured their future by securing Diana. Of course, Adalind would recognize her own daughter. Diana's been safe with Kelly. She's now living a life of luxury. I can see Viktor doting on her. Sorry, syscrash, but I don't recognize her childhood in your description.

Stefania probably does recognise Diana's importance, but to get out of the meeting alive can't let on. She's the one person who could tell Nick a great deal, if they could meet.

RE: Diana - Grimmbiest11 - 02-19-2016

Bitsie said Diana'a rapid aging has come to a halt. So we'll probably be seeing the same kid we saw last time. No matter how much time has passed, any mother can recognize her child. It has nothing to do with physical traits. It's a motherly instinct. Haven't you heard the phrase 'a mother just knows this things'. Diana was always going to be hunted, Stefania or not. Viktor knew Adalind and Erik had an intimate relationship. He could've easily put two and two together, though Eric isn't the father. Going to Stefania was just a catalyst not a stressor

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 02:55 AM)tscchope Wrote: Really, syscrash? Meisner has Diana. Not a child Viktor really wants, but there's the prophecy that the royal families will fall if they don't have her. That gives Meisner leverage. Meisner seemed to me to be serving another group and only lent their support. Stephaia wanted to be sure that the child Adalind handed over was Diana and not a substitute, which was a stunt a hexenbiest would pull. Meisner was present at the child's birth, helped deliver her and can vouch for her identity.

Diana killed a verrat agent before she was born. Provided Meisner an illusion of her to gentle show him that his feelings for Adalind were just an illusion. Meisner hasn't taken the hint.

Had Viktor kept her in a cell until after the birth, Adalind would have escaped with Diana and it wasn't Adalind the Royals needed. The Royals don't want Sean asserting his parental rights, either. That was one reason Sean agreed to hand Diana over to preserve his life.

As far as everyone is concerned the old King is dead and Viktor is the next in line. As far as the other Royals would be concerned, it was Sean who murdered his own father and provide them another incentive to have him killed. no suspicion would fall on Viktor. Viktor's also secured their future by securing Diana. Of course, Adalind would recognize her own daughter. Diana's been safe with Kelly. She's now living a life of luxury. I can see Viktor doting on her. Sorry, syscrash, but I don't recognize her childhood in your description.

Stefania probably does recognise Diana's importance, but to get out of the meeting alive can't let on. She's the one person who could tell Nick a great deal, if they could meet.
I'll rewatch that episode were Viktor gets back from Portland without Diana but I can't remember him saying it was a prophecy. He said the family needed her to keep it power. I took that as with her powers in his hands the could rule the other families. That he said something like a family that doesn't keep it power will fall and before he let that happen bloody heads would row. But you could be right I needed a reason to rewatch Grimm DVD's.Big GrinBig Grin Watched the episode the one were Trubel first shows up the king only says that child must be raised inside these wall otherwise these walls will one day fall and I will not let that happen.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 01:24 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: the king only says that child must be raised inside these wall otherwise these walls will one day fall and I will not that happen.
sounds like a prophecy to me.

RE: Diana - Nightschade - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 03:29 PM)tscchope Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 01:24 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: the king only says that child must be raised inside these wall otherwise these walls will one day fall and I will not that happen.
sounds like a prophecy to me.

I don't think that it's a prophecy (I was actually getting very confused when people kept talking about a prophecy as I didn't remember one). I think it just means that he knows they have a lot of enemies and a lot of things working against them that could bring their family down, but if they raised Diana to harness her powers and be fully loyal to them, nobody who was against them would stand a chance.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-20-2016

(02-19-2016, 06:31 PM)Nightschade Wrote: I was actually getting very confused when people kept talking about a prophecy as I didn't remember one.

The show hasn't come right out and said 'this is a prophecy', you are right about that. This sentence is self-contained. Diana is very much the subject of the sentence and the text is clear: if we don't raise her inside these walls, they will fall. It's an either/or. There's nothing about alliance, loyalty or power

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 02-20-2016

So when are we going to see Diana again on screen and I hope whoever takes care of her is treating her right, before Adalind gets her chance to see her again!

RE: Diana - Hell Rell - 02-24-2016

I suspect we'll see Diana soon. This could tie-in with the creation of Eve. Eve is too powerful for anyone in HW to handle if she gets out of control. They must have some type of kill switch if this situation arises. If not, the most likely possibility for a fail-safe against Eve would be Diana. Of course, that would mean needing a fail-safe for Diana as well. HW probably has some nefarious methods that we are not aware of yet.

Considering Diana's age, it would be scary for her to go against someone as powerful as Eve. There is an off-chance that it could be exciting for her to have that challenge. That would definitely be a very volatile situation.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-06-2016

I just watched the interview with Claire with Yael from AfterTv Buzz and she mentioned that Adalind's daughter Diana will be back and she's has been aged again and she's been played by a different actress and she is been described as scary!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-06-2016

I saw that to Hannah Lloyd will play Diana. This is an actress that has been in a number of shows but always as an uncredited character. From what I got from Claire the title LBB people have give Diana will really fit. Add this to Sean going dark. This sounds like one of the greatest father daughter team ups yet.