Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-30-2016

Diana has always been shown as aware. With the show so heavy into the uprising her appearance would have to center around that. I know a lot of people are looking for a mother daughter reunion. How would you even work that into an uprising story line. A good indication of the writers are not leaning toward mother daughter reunion. Diana was brought back, but the writers keep Adalind totally in the dark even about her rapid growth. Here is the other thing why I doubt a reunion. Not once has Adalind approached Sean about where and how is Diana. Even if she believed Diana got on the helicopter with Sean's father. why not go see Sean.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 06:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana has always been shown as aware. With the show so heavy into the uprising her appearance would have to center around that. I know a lot of people are looking for a mother daughter reunion. How would you even work that into an uprising story line. A good indication of the writers are not leaning toward mother daughter reunion. Diana was brought back, but the writers keep Adalind totally in the dark even about her rapid growth. Here is the other thing why I doubt a reunion. Not once has Adalind approached Sean about where and how is Diana. Even if she believed Diana got on the helicopter with Sean's father. why not go see Sean.
Like the Sean point you would think she would want to know if Diana got back ok and she would know Sean would have the connection to find out. Have to think about that for a time why hasn't she could there be reason?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 02-04-2016

Bitsie Tulloch mentioned on her facebook yesterday that we will see Diana again this season, but by the time we see her, she'll be the same little girl the last time we saw her, because her accelerated growth will stop!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 11:47 AM)aboutnici Wrote: Bitsie Tulloch mentioned on her facebook yesterday that we will see Diana again this season, but by the time we see her, she'll be the same little girl the last time we saw her, because her accelerated growth will stop!
I agree now check out the post http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Once-Adalind-Gets-Diana-Back see what you think.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 05:58 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 11:47 AM)aboutnici Wrote: Bitsie Tulloch mentioned on her facebook yesterday that we will see Diana again this season, but by the time we see her, she'll be the same little girl the last time we saw her, because her accelerated growth will stop!
I agree now check out the post http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Once-Adalind-Gets-Diana-Back see what you think.

I just read the post and I think that once Adalind gets her daughter back, she'll stay with Nick not only for the children, but herself too. Also with Sean, she'll share custody of Diana with him, but if he dies, Nick will take over to take care of Diana.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2016

I make this same idea in a post on potions. The Gypsy Queen never broke the contract with Adalind she did as she said she would. So what will this mean for Diana? Will Adalind breaking the contract affect her/Nick and maybe even Kelly? Because we couldn't read the contract we don't know the fallout of breaking it. Any guess?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 02-11-2016

Quote:I make this same idea in a post on potions. The Gypsy Queen never broke the contract with Adalind she did as she said she would. So what will this mean for Diana? Will Adalind breaking the contract affect her/Nick and maybe even Kelly? Because we couldn't read the contract we don't know the fallout of breaking it. Any guess?

I also posted a response on the potions comment. Like the spells we have seen you can not break a magical bond made in blood without blood. Her is a creepy prediction. And yes Grimm is dark enough to go there. The blood they may need is Kelly's. That kind of blood bond would put everyone in a really tough place. I am in now way suggesting they would kill Kelly. even Grimm is not that dark.
I am saying would Nick allow Kelly's blood to be used to free Diana even if it meant it would strip Kelly of his Grimm /Zauberbiest powers. What would Adalind do.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 03:15 PM)syscrash Wrote: I also posted a response on the potions comment. Like the spells we have seen you can not break a magical bond made in blood without blood... The blood they may need is Kelly's. That kind of blood bond would put everyone in a really tough place.
I am saying would Nick allow Kelly's blood to be used to free Diana even if it meant it would strip Kelly of his Grimm /Zauberbiest powers. What would Adalind do.

Meisner gives Diana to the resistance who give her to the Gypsy Queen. Gypsy Queen gives Diana to Viktor. Viktor gives her a pile of gold. Two contracts fulfilled. No need for anybody's blood. The Gypsy Queen would have made an interesting addition to Grimm and served as a source of information about hexenbiests.

The creators of the show hint we'll see Kelly's powers manifest sometime in the next half a dozen episodes.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 02-11-2016

True as long as Diana is fulling what ever the contract requires, the others are safe. But that does nothing for Diana, no matter how gilded the cage it is still bondage. No matter where she is as long as the contract exist she is a prisoner. She has been a prisnor from the day she was born. No matter how much of a mother Adalind has become, or wants to be, or regrets her choice. The fact is Diana is and will be forever sold into bondage, as long as that contract exist.

So the question still stands what would Adalind be willing to give up to free Diana. Since the only two thing she has are her life and Kelly. One of these would be the price. Considering Adalind life isn't worth much. With Kelly you get Nick, do the math.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 02-12-2016

(02-11-2016, 08:16 PM)syscrash Wrote: True as long as Diana is fulling what ever the contract requires, the others are safe. But that does nothing for Diana, no matter how gilded the cage it is still bondage. No matter where she is as long as the contract exist she is a prisoner. She has been a prisnor from the day she was born. No matter how much of a mother Adalind has become, or wants to be, or regrets her choice. The fact is Diana is and will be forever sold into bondage, as long as that contract exist.

So the question still stands what would Adalind be willing to give up to free Diana. Since the only two thing she has are her life and Kelly. One of these would be the price. Considering Adalind life isn't worth much. With Kelly you get Nick, do the math.
Who do you think has Diana? I think Meisner and HW.