Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - Sable677 - 01-12-2016

I don't know why but I don't exactly trust the story that Meisner told Sean. I am really not sure who Meisner is aligned with because he seemed one thing in season three and now another in season five. Is HW part of the resistance? Why did it seem to come to Sean as a surprise if it was part of it? How did Meisner know to get on the helicopter? There is just so many questions for me regarding what happened to Diana and the death of the King. I think Nick and Sean need to compare notes on Meisner since that topic hasn't come up yet. I don't think Nick went into what happened with Trubel and Sean hasn't mentioned Diana. Hopefully Trubel can give Nick some answers since she seemed to know something about Diana. I hope Diana isn't locked in a cell as well.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Now you have asked the real question what does HW want with LBB?

God, I hope they won't turn her into a weapon like Eve, because I really don't like that children will fight the adult's battles like the upcoming Wesen uprising. Plus, I hope that someone will tell Adalind that her daughter's okay, otherwise she'll never forgive herself if anything happens to her daughter. I just hope that Diana will meet her mother and meets her brother Kelly as soon as she's safe.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-23-2016

(01-12-2016, 03:30 PM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 01:00 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Now you have asked the real question what does HW want with LBB?

God, I hope they won't turn her into a weapon like Eve, because I really don't like that children will fight the adult's battles like the upcoming Wesen uprising. Plus, I hope that someone will tell Adalind that her daughter's okay, otherwise she'll never forgive herself if anything happens to her daughter. I just hope that Diana will meet her mother and meets her brother Kelly as soon as she's safe.
Had to think about you post on this. Right now I think Diana is the control on Eve. How this is working not sure. I also think now that it was Diana who save Juliette life not Juliette, but in saving the body of Juliette Diana created Eve. Because of this Eve will not be able to harm Adalind or any of the scoobies. HW didn't use brainwashing they use LBB washing.

Thoughts ideas?

RE: Diana - Saranghaeyo Oppa - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 08:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Had to think about you post on this. Right now I think Diana is the control on Eve. How this is working not sure. I also think now that it was Diana who save Juliette life not Juliette, but in saving the body of Juliette Diana created Eve. Because of this Eve will not be able to harm Adalind or any of the scoobies. HW didn't use brainwashing they use LBB washing.

Thoughts ideas?

That sounds possible and interesting. If the writers do it this way, Adalind and Nick can be possible. Remember Diana has always liked Nick's picture in the locket. Jelly gave it to Diana because she had grown attached to it. When Viktor tried to touched it Diana conjured a skeleton image. It scared the crap out of them. Great thinking @jsgrimm45, I never would have thought about it.

I am hoping the same thing, Diana will complete Nick's new family and make it permanent. He has already bonded with Kelly and he is protective of his new family.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-24-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:12 PM)Saranghaeyo Oppa Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 08:07 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Thoughts ideas?

That sounds possible and interesting. If the writers do it this way, Adalind and Nick can be possible. Remember Diana has always liked Nick's picture in the locket. Jelly gave it to Diana because she had grown attached to it. When Viktor tried to touched it Diana conjured a skeleton image. It scared the crap out of them. Great thinking @jsgrimm45, I never would have thought about it.

I am hoping the same thing, Diana will complete Nick's new family and make it permanent. He has already bonded with Kelly and he is protective of his new family.
If we see Diana again we may see a teenager but I think Kelly B. give her a good start and filled her in of Nick and Adalind as much as she knew anyway. Kelly B. like made her mother sound like it was her idea to keep her safe. Diana may know different but know that Adalind didn't want to give her up.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-24-2016

Maybe we will be surprised as we will know what Diana will look like now, especially the accelerating growth thing happening, which I hate. I hope that she'll still be a little kid, by the time we see her again, because she has plenty of time, not the Benjamin Button case. I wanted her to see her mother again and meets her baby brother, before she changes history.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-25-2016

(01-24-2016, 06:02 PM)aboutnici Wrote: Maybe we will be surprised as we will know what Diana will look like now, especially the accelerating growth thing happening, which I hate. I hope that she'll still be a little kid, by the time we see her again, because she has plenty of time, not the Benjamin Button case. I wanted her to see her mother again and meets her baby brother, before she changes history.
For the series I think the aging will stop. She will now age normal. Just don't forget the 5 dollars.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 10:27 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 06:02 PM)aboutnici Wrote: Maybe we will be surprised as we will know what Diana will look like now, especially the accelerating growth thing happening, which I hate. I hope that she'll still be a little kid, by the time we see her again, because she has plenty of time, not the Benjamin Button case. I wanted her to see her mother again and meets her baby brother, before she changes history.
For the series I think the aging will stop. She will now age normal. Just don't forget the 5 dollars.
Finally, I'm agreeing with you there, someone is making sense to this situation. I wanted for Diana to age normally, so she can live her life like she wanted.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-30-2016

When Meisner was daydreaming about Adalind and LBB were we to take this as his liking Adalind or thinking about a hexen like Diana being made into a weapon? I lean toward a weapon. He seen the power and knew HW could use that power.

Thoughts ideas?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-30-2016

@syscrash had a post in Meisner that fits here as well.

@syscrash post quote "Diana's ability of illusion would be a very valuable weapon. Meisner could have Diana in the compound. What we don't know is. Was Meisner on the helicopter and Chavez at Nicks house part of the same operation. Seeing how HW operates I would find it hard to believe, Meisner knowing how powerful Diana is would he let her go some where that he could not protect her."

My reply to @syscrash post is:
This may not be in his hands if LBB wants to leave. Could you see that happening? If a big if she is still in Portland could she make the call? How much should we guess she knows about what is happening with her mother?