Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-10-2016

I love that Adalind is being a good mother to both of her children, even if one is not with her right now. All of her life Adalind never feels love for anyone or anything (from the way her mother raised her) until she give birth to Diana that change her and when she was stolen from her, she was broken hearted, she wanted her back from whoever took her and when she realizes who was responsible for her daughter's kidnapping, she got revenge on those who took her away from her. I hope that she'll get Diana back before the end of the season, if Meisner knows where Diana is why didn't he tell Adalind, but Sean. That's not fair. I've a feeling that Nick will help Adalind get her daughter back from wherever she is now. Plus, Sloane McGinnis who plays the younger verison of Diana will turn 6 yrs old tomorrow on January 11th, so Happy Birthday Sloane. Also the twins Aria and Isley Nelson who played the baby version of Diana in Season 3 just turned two last month.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 08:38 AM)aboutnici Wrote: I love that Adalind is being a good mother to both of her children, even if one is not with her right now. All of her life Adalind never feels love for anyone or anything (from the way her mother raised her) until she give birth to Diana that change her and when she was stolen from her, she was broken hearted, she wanted her back from whoever took her and when she realizes who was responsible for her daughter's kidnapping, she got revenge on those who took her away from her. I hope that she'll get Diana back before the end of the season, if Meisner knows where Diana is why didn't he tell Adalind, but Sean. That's not fair. I've a feeling that Nick will help Adalind get her daughter back from wherever she is now. Plus, Sloane McGinnis who plays the younger verison of Diana will turn 6 yrs old tomorrow on January 11th, so Happy Birthday Sloane. Also the twins Aria and Isley Nelson who played the baby version of Diana in Season 3 just turned two last month.

Do you think Adalind's revenge on Nick was the right thing to do then?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 09:12 AM)irukandji Wrote: Do you think Adalind's revenge on Nick was the right thing to do then?

To be honest, no way other wise little Kelly wouldn't be here. I can't really blame her, I don't know what I would've done (I'm not a mother, yet maybe someday), but if someone took my child away from me, I would found out who did it and ask them why did they do it. What right do they've to kidnap my child, even if they haven't ask my permission to take the child away for their safety.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 10:20 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 09:12 AM)irukandji Wrote: Do you think Adalind's revenge on Nick was the right thing to do then?

To be honest, no way other wise little Kelly wouldn't be here. I can't really blame her, I don't know what I would've done (I'm not a mother, yet maybe someday), but if someone took my child away from me, I would found out who did it and ask them why did they do it. What right do they've to kidnap my child, even if they haven't ask my permission to take the child away for their safety.
In most ways yes we have to add that Nick also took her hexen power. Viktor may have been the reason his making it a condition to get Diana back. Would she have don't it on her own not likely. Viktor had a card and with Nick's blood in Adalind he had a way to take a Grimm off the board. Now with 20 20 hindsight I think Adalind sees that they did save LBB, and likely her life also, be that as it may what is done is done. Adalind looks likes she will make a good mother so yes she would do what was needed to get Diana and she was "justified" in that respect.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-11-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:03 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-10-2016, 10:20 AM)aboutnici Wrote:

In most ways yes we have to add that Nick also took her hexen power. Viktor may have been the reason his making it a condition to get Diana back. Would she have don't it on her own not likely. Viktor had a card and with Nick's blood in Adalind he had a way to take a Grimm off the board. Now with 20 20 hindsight I think Adalind sees that they did save LBB, and likely her life also, be that as it may what is done is done. Adalind looks likes she will make a good mother so yes she would do what was needed to get Diana and she was "justified" in that respect.

First, Happy Birthday to Sloane who plays the younger version of Diana. Second, Adalind loves being a good mother to both Diana and Kelly, even though Diana is not with her yet. Yes, Adalind sees that what they did to help save her and Diana's lives, even at the cost of separating her from her daughter. I think that the Scooby Gang, even Renard feel guilty for what they did to Adalind. Why do I get a feeling that something is shady about Sean and his mother regarding their agenda towards Diana. But I feel that Nick will be the one who will reunite the mother and daughter after batting the upcoming wesen uprising.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-11-2016

Do we not forget Diana will be wanted all her life. People will want her because oh who she is. Some will want her for what she is. Then you have the magical contract. The show would have to make a major leap to cancel those problems.
Once grown she can own the who, and what she is. And because of what she is she can fight to cancel the contract.

You are suggesting Nick should bring Diana into the open so she could be with her mother. She is in hiding for protection. This would mean Adalind would have to also go into hiding. Then what about Kelly. If Adalind takes Kelly then what about Nick, he does not get to see his son.

The only solution is age her to a young adult. As a young adult she could won who she is, and what she is. As a young adult she could fight for release of the contract. How do you see Adalind being a mother to a young adult, that is a princess, and one of the most powerful hexenbiest around. Not including Diana will more then likely have to fight for her own freedom, from what her mother did.
With Kelly we won't have to worry about a parent child relation. Diana is ageing it is hard to not have her return. I can not see a happy reunion.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-12-2016

(01-11-2016, 09:41 PM)syscrash Wrote: Do we not forget Diana will be wanted all her life. People will want her because oh who she is. Some will want her for what she is. Then you have the magical contract. The show would have to make a major leap to cancel those problems.
Once grown she can own the who, and what she is. And because of what she is she can fight to cancel the contract.

You are suggesting Nick should bring Diana into the open so she could be with her mother. She is in hiding for protection. This would mean Adalind would have to also go into hiding. Then what about Kelly. If Adalind takes Kelly then what about Nick, he does not get to see his son.

The only solution is age her to a young adult. As a young adult she could won who she is, and what she is. As a young adult she could fight for release of the contract. How do you see Adalind being a mother to a young adult, that is a princess, and one of the most powerful hexenbiest around. Not including Diana will more then likely have to fight for her own freedom, from what her mother did.
With Kelly we won't have to worry about a parent child relation. Diana is ageing it is hard to not have her return. I can not see a happy reunion.

I hate arguing about this situation with Adalind and her daughter, I don't think that Diana will be a fully young adult next time we see her. I don't think Adalind wiil take Kelly away from Nick as you suggested, because she loves being a mother and will do anything to keep her children safe. Forget, the contract which is void after Stefania broke it, when she decided to betrayed Adalind. Diana would want to meet her brother and developed the relationship with him. I really don't care what people thinks, I still want Adalind and her daughter meet again, soon.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 06:10 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 09:41 PM)syscrash Wrote: Do we not forget Diana will be wanted all her life. People will want her because oh who she is. Some will want her for what she is. Then you have the magical contract. The show would have to make a major leap to cancel those problems.

I hate arguing about this situation with Adalind and her daughter, I don't think that Diana will be a fully young adult next time we see her. I don't think Adalind wiil take Kelly away from Nick as you suggested, because she loves being a mother and will do anything to keep her children safe. Forget, the contract which is void after Stefania broke it, when she decided to betrayed Adalind. Diana would want to meet her brother and developed the relationship with him. I really don't care what people thinks, I still want Adalind and her daughter meet again, soon.
What shouldn't get overlooked is who knows she is not a baby? Having her back as say 6 when most would think of her as a baby make hiding in plain sight easy.

Meisner/Eve and HW know but even Nick and Adalind don't know Nick only seen her being carried by Juliette. King is gone the only one at the house not show killed was the Nanny. Plus Viktor had no real interest in LBB that was being pushed by the King, and likely he got problems of his own inside the family without looking of Diana. Just a thought.

I also believe Diana likely because of Kelly and her own memory knows Adalind her mother. I believe Kelly told her the complete story why she what her so she isn't upset at Adalind. We have to view Diana as a different level than other children her age. As we don't know yet just all her powers or understanding I look for again because of Kelly Diana to have a very complete picture of thing.

Don't forget the 5 dollars.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 01-12-2016

@jsgrimm. While I agree that Viktor has no real interest in LBB like the king did her very existence, unfortunately, makes her a target. One more Royal bastard who could prove to be a threat to his hold on the throne.

In the history of the real world royals have been notoriously ruthless when dealing with 'little problems' like this. Think Richard III. Confused

But another question is what does HW want with her? Make her into another Eve, or just trying to keep her out of anyone else's hands? Dodgy

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 12:15 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm. While I agree that Viktor has no real interest in LBB like the king did her very existence, unfortunately, makes her a target. One more Royal bastard who could prove to be a threat to his hold on the throne.

In the history of the real world royals have been notoriously ruthless when dealing with 'little problems' like this. Think Richard III. Confused

But another question is what does HW want with her? Make her into another Eve, or just trying to keep her out of anyone else's hands? Dodgy
Now you have asked the real question what does HW want with LBB?