Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 11:14 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 10:38 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 07:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 04:28 AM)brandon Wrote: They say they will no longer be with the group.
if Diana wants to kill Eve-Juliette think that Nick would stop.
because that would destroy Diana and her mother.Nick would show that revenge is not good.
as the body of Juliette perhaps Hadrian's Wall and took care of it.
just because the writers say it is dead, does not mean that the other friends of Juliette-at work-created so.
Nick and Juliette severed their relationship and she went to another state or Europa.pueden -falsas tests appear clear
Good point Nick wouldn't let Diana kill Juliette or let Eve kill Diana. That point also shows the need for Diana to have a family.
I agree with you there, I don't think that Nick will let Diana and Eve kill each other, because Diana is family to Nick and Eve (well I don't know what she is to Nick). But Diana needs to be with her family, so she can have a normal life like Kelly said.

Since Diana is Kelly's half-sister, I think most people would consider her to be Nick's step-daughter. Even if he and Adalind aren't married.Undecided
I agree with you about Diana's relationship with her half-brother Kelly and her future step-father Nick, even if Nick and Adalind aren't married yet!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 12:05 PM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 11:14 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 10:38 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 07:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 04:28 AM)brandon Wrote: They say they will no longer be with the group.
if Diana wants to kill Eve-Juliette think that Nick would stop.
because that would destroy Diana and her mother.Nick would show that revenge is not good.
as the body of Juliette perhaps Hadrian's Wall and took care of it.
just because the writers say it is dead, does not mean that the other friends of Juliette-at work-created so.
Nick and Juliette severed their relationship and she went to another state or Europa.pueden -falsas tests appear clear
Good point Nick wouldn't let Diana kill Juliette or let Eve kill Diana. That point also shows the need for Diana to have a family.
I agree with you there, I don't think that Nick will let Diana and Eve kill each other, because Diana is family to Nick and Eve (well I don't know what she is to Nick). But Diana needs to be with her family, so she can have a normal life like Kelly said.

Since Diana is Kelly's half-sister, I think most people would consider her to be Nick's step-daughter. Even if he and Adalind aren't married.Undecided
I agree with you about Diana's relationship with her half-brother Kelly and her future step-father Nick, even if Nick and Adalind aren't married yet!
I think Diana will feel that connection when she meets Kelly and know he is her half brother and related to Kelly who raise her.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-06-2016

Quote:I think Diana will feel that connection when she meets Kelly and know he is her half brother and related to Kelly who raise her.

Your are saying a child that is growing a year a month, has more power then any hexenbiest we have seen except maybe Eve. Has been on the run from the days she was born. Already has a list of kills. Will be able to relate to a child that is a child, with no powers, and only known having a home with his mother and father. What Stafania did was intended to create Diana. Diana in no way shape of form is a child. Eve Elizabeth confirmed what was done makes Diana even more special. More then just having Royal blood.

We have seen Diana several times. Not once did we see any signs of her having an attachment to anyone. Even with Kelly it was more of a symbiotic bond then a mother, child relation. We saw Diana response when her grandfather tried playing with the blocks with her. People call for the reunion between Diana and Adalind. Do you not forget as a baby, Diana choose Kelly over Adalind.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 05:52 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I think Diana will feel that connection when she meets Kelly and know he is her half brother and related to Kelly who raise her.

Your are saying a child that is growing a year a month, has more power then any hexenbiest we have seen except maybe Eve. Has been on the run from the days she was born. Already has a list of kills. Will be able to relate to a child that is a child, with no powers, and only known having a home with his mother and father. What Stafania did was intended to create Diana. Diana in no way shape of form is a child. Eve Elizabeth confirmed what was done makes Diana even more special. More then just having Royal blood.

We have seen Diana several times. Not once did we see any signs of her having an attachment to anyone. Even with Kelly it was more of a symbiotic bond then a mother, child relation. We saw Diana response when her grandfather tried playing with the blocks with her. People call for the reunion between Diana and Adalind. Do you not forget as a baby, Diana choose Kelly over Adalind.
No I didn't forget LBB choose Kelly over Adalind but she knew at the time it was better to be with Kelly than Adalind, LBB isn't as you said normal she knows things understand things. As far a kills only one the verrat who hit Adalind in the stomach. We also have to add to the royal blood to a Grimm's blood this maybe as much as anything make her with she is or isn't. That Grimm blood potion I think also let her know who Kelly and Nick were. Now of Stafania I'll give you that she may have known more than anyone what might happen. She was sharper that the average bear. For now I'm in the Diana is good club.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-06-2016

I was talking about how only Kelly could stop Diana from crying. Even though Adalind was holding her.All Kelly had to do was enter the room. This would mean Diana bonded with Kelly during the plane ride better then she did with Adalind the whole time she had her. The reply of Diana being aware, is why she went with Viktor and made the sign of the skull.
There is nothing shown so far that Diana will be anything but good. The question was relating to her brother and them becoming a happy family. There is nothing about Diana or her life that would have her able to relate to her brother. She won't be able to relate to any children. With her aging that fast, by definition she would have to be keep secluded. She is aging one year a month that is hard to hide.

I did notice that Kelly was the only one to stop Diana from crying. Nick was the only one to stop Kelly from crying. doesn't say much for Adalind and her mother bonding.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-07-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:19 PM)syscrash Wrote: I was talking about how only Kelly could stop Diana from crying. Even though Adalind was holding her.All Kelly had to do was enter the room. This would mean Diana bonded with Kelly during the plane ride better then she did with Adalind the whole time she had her. The reply of Diana being aware, is why she went with Viktor and made the sign of the skull.
There is nothing shown so far that Diana will be anything but good. The question was relating to her brother and them becoming a happy family. There is nothing about Diana or her life that would have her able to relate to her brother. She won't be able to relate to any children. With her aging that fast, by definition she would have to be keep secluded. She is aging one year a month that is hard to hide.

I did notice that Kelly was the only one to stop Diana from crying. Nick was the only one to stop Kelly from crying. doesn't say much for Adalind and her mother bonding.
I think it was the phone to that stop Kelly from crying not Nick. One of your points on other children is why I think she needs a family life. As for Kelly stopping her from crying good point but I go back to Kelly gave her that feeling of safety, think about this all the time she was with Diana it was on the run, when she felt Kelly she felt safety. She was ok with Adalind in the forest, she was ok with Sean and Adalind at the apt, but after the verrat attack and Nick and Kelly came to the rescue that changed this is also why she doesn't trust royals. She feels they wanting her but not for good reason, Kelly/Nick wanted her safe.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 01-07-2016

@syscrash and jsgrimm. You have mentioned the fact that LBB is 'different', never really having the chance to be a child. But I don't think that precludes her from bonding with little Kelly. Big sister and all that. In fact she may become 'junior mom' and be even MORE protective of him!

Whoa, this really just occurred to me! What if Adalind does get her hexenbitch powers back, turns evil again, and Diana ends up raising Kelly!? This is meant as a joke more than anything else!!Big Grin Would be kind of funny though!

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 11:10 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @syscrash and jsgrimm. You have mentioned the fact that LBB is 'different', never really having the chance to be a child. But I don't think that precludes her from bonding with little Kelly. Big sister and all that. In fact she may become 'junior mom' and be even MORE protective of him!

Whoa, this really just occurred to me! What if Adalind does get her hexenbitch powers back, turns evil again, and Diana ends up raising Kelly!? This is meant as a joke more than anything else!!Big Grin Would be kind of funny though!

Thank you for making sense of this situation, I think if Adalind gets her powers back, she knows how to control it, and when she gets her daughter Diana back, she'll become some sort of 'mimi' mom to her brother Kelly, while their mom gets to go back to work! I feel the "Bewitched" situation going on!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-07-2016

I was using the example of big Kelly stopping Diana from crying and Adalind couldn't. Followed by Nick stopping baby Kelly from crying and Adalind couldn't. The writers intend for us to question Adalind motherly abilities. This ties in to how the writers portrayed Adalind relation with her own mother. While Adalind is possessive of Kelly, Nick is learning to bond with Kelly. The people calling for wanting to see Adalind doing the motherly thing with both her kids, need to remember. Adalind will have to stop being self centered.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 11:38 AM)syscrash Wrote: I was using the example of big Kelly stopping Diana from crying and Adalind couldn't. Followed by Nick stopping baby Kelly from crying and Adalind couldn't. The writers intend for us to question Adalind motherly abilities. This ties in to how the writers portrayed Adalind relation with her own mother. While Adalind is possessive of Kelly, Nick is learning to bond with Kelly. The people calling for wanting to see Adalind doing the motherly thing with both her kids, need to remember. Adalind will have to stop being self centered.
In the one where Adalind and Nick have what they is a baby with colic they call Rosalee the phone stops the crying not Nick or Adalind. Nick says he think he will get the baby a phone. I just watch all 6 episodes on demand yesterday.

So far this season I haven't seen Adalind as self center for me it has been just the other way around. Think about it why doesn't Nick get her great clothes from the hotel room now that the case is for Kenneth is done with. They were hers from Viktor. She hasn't even used the credit card to buy some not wanting to be a problem for Nick. She has moved into a stock room office.

She tells Trubel losing Diana was the worst thing to ever happen to her. I don't see self center this season.