Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-05-2016

Someone just wrote an idea on this message board about when Diana returns to her mother is to protect her and her baby brother Kelly from both the uprising and Eve. Why can't the writers come up with a good story ideas!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-05-2016

Why does everyone think their will continue to be conflict between Eve and Adalind. All of the reason for there being a conflict died with Juliette. Eve has no reason to have a beef with any of the group. That is the significance of Juliette being dead so they can end that line of conflict and create new ones.

To Juliette it was a curse, to Eve it is a gift. They have two different perspectives on what she is.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: Why does everyone think their will continue to be conflict between Eve and Adalind. All of the reason for there being a conflict died with Juliette. Eve has no reason to have a beef with any of the group. That is the significance of Juliette being dead so they can end that line of conflict and create new ones.

To Juliette it was a curse, to Eve it is a gift. They have two different perspectives on what she is.

I agree with you , I really don't want a conflict between Adalind and Eve, I've a feeling that it was resolved when Juliette died. I don't care what other people thinks, I still want Adalind to get her daughter Diana back, so she can raise her and Kelly together with the help of Nick.

RE: Diana - Sable677 - 01-05-2016

I agree. I think that once this Eve is Eve and not Juliette thing is settled that Adalind and Nick won't be in conflict with Eve. I think the purpose of killing Juliette was so that she can be removed from the Scoobies and enter the HW storyline without doing a redemption story for Juliette.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-05-2016

(01-05-2016, 02:14 PM)Sable677 Wrote: I agree. I think that once this Eve is Eve and not Juliette thing is settled that Adalind and Nick won't be in conflict with Eve. I think the purpose of killing Juliette was so that she can be removed from the Scoobies and enter the HW storyline without doing a redemption story for Juliette.
That is how I see also. It is only way to make the Eve character work is things a done with the scooby's and Nick. I will be their problem to come to grips with that. Nick must learn very quickly that person is gone and not try and bring her back go home to Adalind and enjoy his family as much as he can. HW can have Eve. Diana has to reappear she has a role in this family also, not sure how they will write it and no one has called me for advice. Big Grin

RE: Diana - New Guy - 01-05-2016

Hi Forum,
The creators of Grimm, David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf told us several times that Juliette is dead. Even now they tell us Juliette is dead and Eve is not Juliette.
OK. Grimm is part police drama. Where is Juliette Silverton's corpse? Is there a death certificate? Would proper forensic examination of Eve's finger prints, DNA, etc. confirm Eve is not Juliette?
IMO Eve IS Juliette Silverton. The only way to proceed along the "Juliette Is Dead" line is to produce the corpse. Forensically prove she is dead. Issue a death certificate. Then properly dispose of the corpse.
Now with a legitimate death of Juliette Silverton the writers can attempt to justify this thing called Eve.
Note this thread is titled "Diana" yet the main topic discussed is Eve. If Grimm is to survive it needs to be All About Nick, not Eve. The first entry of Eve in 5.06 was a joke. Her massacre at the factory failed to entertain. Throwing the titular hero to the floor like some helpless wimp to be saved by a hooker-wigged hexen from hell is comical. The levitation trick belongs in a circus, not a police drama.
New Guy

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-06-2016

They say they will no longer be with the group.
if Diana wants to kill Eve-Juliette think that Nick would stop.
because that would destroy Diana and her mother.Nick would show that revenge is not good.
as the body of Juliette perhaps Hadrian's Wall and took care of it.
just because the writers say it is dead, does not mean that the other friends of Juliette-at work-created so.
Nick and Juliette severed their relationship and she went to another state or Europa.pueden -falsas tests appear clear

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 04:28 AM)brandon Wrote: They say they will no longer be with the group.
because that would destroy Diana and her mother.Nick would show that revenge is not good.
just because the writers say it is dead, does not mean that the other friends of Juliette-at work-created so.
Nick and Juliette severed their relationship and she went to another state or Europa.pueden -falsas tests appear clear
Good point Nick wouldn't let Diana kill Juliette or let Eve kill Diana. That point also shows the need for Diana to have a family.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 04:28 AM)brandon Wrote: They say they will no longer be with the group.
Good point Nick wouldn't let Diana kill Juliette or let Eve kill Diana. That point also shows the need for Diana to have a family.
I agree with you there, I don't think that Nick will let Diana and Eve kill each other, because Diana is family to Nick and Eve (well I don't know what she is to Nick). But Diana needs to be with her family, so she can have a normal life like Kelly said.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 10:38 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 07:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
I agree with you there, I don't think that Nick will let Diana and Eve kill each other, because Diana is family to Nick and Eve (well I don't know what she is to Nick). But Diana needs to be with her family, so she can have a normal life like Kelly said.

Since Diana is Kelly's half-sister, I think most people would consider her to be Nick's step-daughter. Even if he and Adalind aren't married.Undecided