Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 07:49 AM)Robyn Wrote: Diana’s attachment to a normal locket with Nick’s picture in it seems peculiar, but a locket that has been cursed/blessed/spell enhanced/whatever to help subdue the baby with super-duper powers, well that makes sense to me.

I thought Diana liked the locket, but I didn't clue it with something that might have been cursed or blessed. Actually I was thinking how inappropriate it was to give a baby something like that. The first thing a lot of them do is put it in their mouth and then choke on it.

A talisman. Not only is that cool but it makes absolute sense in the company of witches. You've thought of a very interesting way to view the scene, one that I haven't seen addressed. Kudos!

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-03-2016

I just went to a different message board and they're speculating that the child actress Sloane McGinnis who played the current version of Diana will return to Grimm, before the end of the season and I was wondering if the rumor is true, because she also did a good job with her performance last season, just like the twins Aria and Isley Nelson who played the baby version of Diana in Season 3. I can't wait to see Diana again, no matter what she looks like, I hope that she stays a child. I hate accelerating growth of the character!

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 01:40 PM)aboutnici Wrote: I just went to a different message board and they're speculating that the child actress Sloane McGinnis who played the current version of Diana will return to Grimm, before the end of the season and I was wondering if the rumor is true, because she also did a good job with her performance last season, just like the twins Aria and Isley Nelson who played the baby version of Diana in Season 3. I can't wait to see Diana again, no matter what she looks like, I hope that she stays a child. I hate accelerating growth of the character!
I been saying that Meisner will return Diana to Adalind. Do you think this is what the speculation is on?

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:26 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 01:40 PM)aboutnici Wrote: I just went to a different message board and they're speculating that the child actress Sloane McGinnis who played the current version of Diana will return to Grimm, before the end of the season and I was wondering if the rumor is true, because she also did a good job with her performance last season, just like the twins Aria and Isley Nelson who played the baby version of Diana in Season 3. I can't wait to see Diana again, no matter what she looks like, I hope that she stays a child. I hate accelerating growth of the character!
I been saying that Meisner will return Diana to Adalind. Do you think this is what the speculation is on?

I know that everyone has been saying that Diana will return to Adalind, so far I only know what Claire has been saying on her periscope that we will know about Diana's whereabouts in the upcoming episode 13, so I've to keep on watching and see what happens next!

RE: Diana - Robyn - 01-04-2016

(01-03-2016, 01:40 PM)aboutnici Wrote: I know that everyone has been saying that Diana will return to Adalind, so far I only know what Claire has been saying on her periscope that we will know about Diana's whereabouts in the upcoming episode 13, so I've to keep on watching and see what happens next!

Meisner told Renard he didn’t know where exactly Diana was, so hopefully, that means Adalind won’t know Diana’s actual location until the last episode. Because if episode 13 is when Adalind finally learns Diana isn’t with the Royals…

Viewers knew in 4.22 and Meisner told Renard in 5.1, and Adalind is again kept in the dark.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 06:22 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 01:40 PM)aboutnici Wrote: I know that everyone has been saying that Diana will return to Adalind, so far I only know what Claire has been saying on her periscope that we will know about Diana's whereabouts in the upcoming episode 13, so I've to keep on watching and see what happens next!

Meisner told Renard he didn’t know where exactly Diana was, so hopefully, that means Adalind won’t know Diana’s actual location until the last episode. Because if episode 13 is when Adalind finally learns Diana isn’t with the Royals…

Viewers knew in 4.22 and Meisner told Renard in 5.1, and Adalind is again kept in the dark.
Good point but would you think Miesner on the front line and Diana is at a protected location? Unknown to him, you can't give up what you don't know.

(01-04-2016, 06:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Good point but would you think Miesner on the front line and Diana is at a protected location? Unknown to him, you can't give up what you don't know.

Yes, I agree. My concern was the timing of when Adalind would learn Diana wasn't with the Royals. Is 5.13 just about learning the location or does it take the entire season for Adalind to even learn Meisner rescued Diana in 4.22. As in, Meisner felt an urgency/loyalty to inform Renard. But Adalind?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 06:37 AM)Robyn Wrote:

Yes, I agree. My concern was the timing of when Adalind would learn Diana wasn't with the Royals. Is 5.13 just about learning the location or does it take the entire season for Adalind to even learn Meisner rescued Diana in 4.22. As in, Meisner felt an urgency/loyalty to inform Renard. But Adalind?
That is something I hadn't thought about he did tell Renard but not Adalind. At the start we could say he didn't want know where they were would be correct. Trubel said she found Nick with her bike and his phone. Meisner said he found them with tracking Trubel's bike. Do he lack time that night he did have to get to Trubel and Nick. Now the he knows should he change that, knowing she will demand Diana back? Renard didn't.

(01-04-2016, 07:03 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 06:37 AM)Robyn Wrote:

That is something I hadn't thought about he did tell Renard but not Adalind. At the start we could say he didn't want know where they were would be correct. Trubel said she found Nick with her bike and his phone. Meisner said he found them with tracking Trubel's bike. Do he lack time that night he did have to get to Trubel and Nick. Now the he knows should he change that, knowing she will demand Diana back? Renard didn't.

Most of this what, where, when and how confusion is probably due to the writing - the writers not keeping their facts straight and dropping character plot to focus on the Wesen uprising theme of the season.

Trubel told Nick and Adalind that HW had been watching both of them, knew about the Hexenbiest suppressant, the baby, and that HW doesn’t want the baby. There’s no reason at this point for Adalind to connect Meisner and HW in Portland to Diana’s whereabouts. But Nick? He doesn’t press Trubel about the surveillance, Juliette’s body or ask about his Mother’ head. He could have asked Trubel what Meisner knew and insist she call Meisner and set up a meeting.

So Meisner feels an urgency to inform Renard Diana is safe from the Royals and his father/The King is dead. But Nick doesn’t react with any urgency to getting answers about Juliette and his Mother? He wants to know about her cool bike?

If HW knows so much about Nick and Adalind why was Meisner so shocked when Adalind answered Chavez’ phone? Okay, maybe surprised that Nick wasn’t keeping the phone with him; but wouldn’t he already know Adalind and the baby were with Nick? I considered that it wasn’t actually Meisner doing the surveillance and maybe the info on Adalind and the baby hadn’t been shared with him. But why would HW share all this surveillance with Trubel and not Meisner?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-04-2016

Nick does not press Trubel, because he realizes there are only certain things she can tell. He does not want her to compromise her security by saying something she shouldn't because of loyalty. Meisner would never tell Adalind because Adalind can not keep a secrete. Considering Meisner, Sean, and Eve we know for sure know Diana is not with the Royals. And ore then likely Trubel knows. I 5.13 Adalind will find out, as a way to let us know Diana is working with a branch of HW. Just like Warden hook has his recruits. The show can't bring Diana back in to the group for the same reason Hexenette can't be in the group. They through of the balance of power.