Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-23-2015

(12-22-2015, 07:36 PM)aboutnici Wrote: I just read from a different message board as to why Diana has Kelly's Locket with a picture of young Nick, I was wondering if she still has the locket and also about her predicting the future events like her grandfather's death and her brother's birth. These questions had me wondering if she can predict events happening in her life.
That is a good question I never thought she knew the future but could read mind to some degree. That is why I think she will be ok with Nick the first meeting with Kelly and the question Adalind asked Nick she knew nothing was going to happen but want them to know she had power. What do you think?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-23-2015

Here is a theory for the shippers. Diana became attached to the locket because she predicted Nick would become her step father.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-28-2015

(12-23-2015, 11:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: Here is a theory for the shippers. Diana became attached to the locket because she predicted Nick would become her step father.

I think that's what happened. I think that Diana had predicted that Nick will become a part of her family!

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-28-2015

This medallion is see what Diana.
Maybe she comes to them guided by the Medallion
-they saw that the cameras always focus on such character and simportante, I think that maybe show first the Medallion.
Maybe she does not know the scope of their powers - so I need a teacher, I hope that's not Adalind, maybe sla mother of Sean R.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 06:26 PM)brandon Wrote: This medallion is see what Diana.
-they saw that the cameras always focus on such character and simportante, I think that maybe show first the Medallion.
Maybe she does not know the scope of their powers - so I need a teacher, I hope that's not Adalind, maybe sla mother of Sean R.

I don't think that Elizabeth is the best choice for Diana as a teacher, she could be using her for her own gain. What I wanted the most is for Adalind and Diana to reunite, so they can rebuild their relationship with each other with Kelly and hopefully with Nick and Renard. Even I know Renard is kind of shady, I don't know if I can trust him after what happen last time Adalind left Diana with him.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-29-2015

(12-28-2015, 11:32 PM)aboutnici Wrote:

I don't think that Elizabeth is the best choice for Diana as a teacher, she could be using her for her own gain. What I wanted the most is for Adalind and Diana to reunite, so they can rebuild their relationship with each other with Kelly and hopefully with Nick and Renard. Even I know Renard is kind of shady, I don't know if I can trust him after what happen last time Adalind left Diana with him.
As we don't understand the true form of Diana powers but it doesn't look like she needs much training. I also think the locket with Nick younger picture and with living with Kelly she will know him as well. These same questions we may still be asking at the end of the season. Sad

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 09:15 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 11:32 PM)aboutnici Wrote:

As we don't understand the true form of Diana powers but it doesn't look like she needs much training. I also think the locket with Nick younger picture and with living with Kelly she will know him as well. These same questions we may still be asking at the end of the season. Sad

I can't wait for more answers as to what Diana knows or not, I believe she knew who her mother was and who Nick was because of Kelly. I also believe that she was to return to her mother, before she and Kelly got ambushed, because of Juliette and the Royals. Now, I can't wait to find out what really happened to Diana in the upcoming episodes!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-30-2015

A little behind the curtain. The actress Sloane McGinnis who plays the young Diana seems to have a lot of press about the part. Is it wishful thinking we will see her again as the permanent Diana. They have even posted her audition reel for the part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgANajgISDI

here is her competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJAmLk-a3U

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 12:15 PM)syscrash Wrote: A little behind the curtain. The actress Sloane McGinnis who plays the young Diana seems to have a lot of press about the part. Is it wishful thinking we will see her again as the permanent Diana. They have even posted her audition reel for the part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgANajgISDI

here is her competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoJAmLk-a3U

I was wondering if Sloane will be back as Diana in the upcoming episodes, because I wish for her and Adalind to meet again and I hate that they keep on aging the characters in the accelerating rate, like Adria in Stargate and Isabelle from The 4400.

RE: Diana - Robyn - 12-31-2015

Sadly, I doubt Diana’s behavior has been anything more than the writers using characters to push their plot lines along. Diana’s powers seem to come and go to accommodate specific scenes/events. Pen to the eye, tricking Meisner into bringing wood, starting a fire, warning Meisner not to touch Mommy - then - nothing for a short while. No reaction from Diana when Meisner was held at gunpoint, but then, the scene did establish Adalind’s powers were definitely back and capable of killer instinct if necessary. Neither Adalind nor Diana resisted the two Verrat taking them from the car, because that was where Kelly was to step in and display her fighting prowess - which evidently required the hexenbiest and baby with super-duper powers to become helpless. Diana also tricked those in Nick’s house into believing she was on the bed while she and Adalind were actually escaping. Then later when the kidnapping scheme was in full mode, Diana again became docile and compliant.

If I was going to speculate baby Diana’s calm reaction to Kelly - outside the writers’ intent to manipulate as needed to accommodate their story’s direction - my focus would be on the locket and not Kelly directly. Diana was immediately drawn to the locket to the point her powers temporarily went bonkers and interfered with the plane. Unless I’m getting the scenes mixed up, Diana was wailing, wreaking havoc with the clocks then suddenly calmed when Kelly entered the room. But. Diana wanted the locket, not necessarily Kelly, and Kelly told Adalind to let her keep it.

Diana’s attachment to a normal locket with Nick’s picture in it seems peculiar, but a locket that has been cursed/blessed/spell enhanced/whatever to help subdue the baby with super-duper powers, well that makes sense to me.