Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - Elkhound - 12-21-2015

(12-18-2015, 05:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [quote='syscrash' pid='20081' dateline='1450471205']
. I could argue she probably lacks knowledge of Grimm children as well, having given up her own child to her sister.

Erm. . .Nick was 12 when Kelly "died"; she raised him before that.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 08:18 AM)Elkhound Wrote: [quote='irukandji' pid='20097' dateline='1450484877']
[quote='syscrash' pid='20081' dateline='1450471205']
. I could argue she probably lacks knowledge of Grimm children as well, having given up her own child to her sister.

Erm. . .Nick was 12 when Kelly "died"; she raised him before that.

Um.....how does raising a child to age 12 make her an expert in raising children at all? It's hard to say how often Marie had to watch him while she went off on some mission before he was age 12. We're all different with regard to children, but I question a mother who so easily gave her son up.

RE: Diana - Elkhound - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: but I question a mother who so easily gave her son up.

Diana seems to be growing faster than normal, but she's far from 12 physically, so Kelly's experience with Nick is applicable.

Gave him up easily? Hardly that--she did what she had to do to SAVE HIS LIFE. Which is better---having one's child ALIVE AND WELL and not with you, or with you and DEAD? Assuredly the former!

And, by the way, nice slap to all girls/women who gave up their babies for adoption.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 12:06 PM)Elkhound Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: but I question a mother who so easily gave her son up.

Diana seems to be growing faster than normal, but she's far from 12 physically, so Kelly's experience with Nick is applicable.

Gave him up easily? Hardly that--she did what she had to do to SAVE HIS LIFE. Which is better---having one's child ALIVE AND WELL and not with you, or with you and DEAD? Assuredly the former!

Your opinion. I'm betting Nick would rather have his mother than some excuse about his life being in danger. Diana's life was in danger. Kelly took her with no problem.

(12-21-2015, 12:06 PM)Elkhound Wrote: And, by the way, nice slap to all girls/women who gave up their babies for adoption.

Give credit to yourself for this one because it's your interpretation, not mine.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-21-2015

You made a good point about why Diana did not react even with the fight going on in the living room around her. When leaving Portland Kelly made a point that she would teach Diana to not expose her self. considering someone looking for Diana could create a fight see Diana react and knew they have the right child. If Diana never shows abilities they would never know it was her. Would explain why she ask where is her mommy. she has become use to Kelly warding of attacks only to show up later when the coast is clear.
Even Adalind stated shooting the varette was not her. Diana has two kills the pen and shooting the varette.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 12:49 PM)syscrash Wrote: You made a good point about why Diana did not react even with the fight going on in the living room around her. When leaving Portland Kelly made a point that she would teach Diana to not expose her self. considering someone looking for Diana could create a fight see Diana react and knew they have the right child. If Diana never shows abilities they would never know it was her. Would explain why she ask where is her mommy. she has become use to Kelly warding of attacks only to show up later when the coast is clear.
Even Adalind stated shooting the varette was not her. Diana has two kills the pen and shooting the varette.

It's kind of spooky, a baby having two kills to her name before she can even walk! I also wonder why Kelly brought Diana with her. Granted, she might not have had anyone else to watch her, but that just doesn't sound like Kelly. She had to know that by taking Diana with her, both of their lives were being put at risk.

However, going back to the two kill baby here, I still wonder if Diana deliberately got Kelly out of the way so that she could be with her mother.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 07:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 12:49 PM)syscrash Wrote: You made a good point about why Diana did not react even with the fight going on in the living room around her. When leaving Portland Kelly made a point that she would teach Diana to not expose her self. considering someone looking for Diana could create a fight see Diana react and knew they have the right child. If Diana never shows abilities they would never know it was her. Would explain why she ask where is her mommy. she has become use to Kelly warding of attacks only to show up later when the coast is clear.

It's kind of spooky, a baby having two kills to her name before she can even walk! I also wonder why Kelly brought Diana with her. Granted, she might not have had anyone else to watch her, but that just doesn't sound like Kelly. She had to know that by taking Diana with her, both of their lives were being put at risk.

However, going back to the two kill baby here, I still wonder if Diana deliberately got Kelly out of the way so that she could be with her mother.
If I'm correct not saying I am. The pen to the eye was LBB but only after the verrat hit Adalind in the lower stomach so Diana protected herself. The scene at he cars Adalind woged and cause the verrat to shot himself. Then she told Meisner she only want him to drop the gun guess she was a little rusty. LBB didn't shot the verrat.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-22-2015

(12-22-2015, 08:56 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 07:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I'll have to defer to you and syscrash to debate the number of kills Diana has made. I was just going by what syscrash stated.

Of course, even one murder for a baby.......still very creepy.

If I correct not saying I am. The pen to the eye was LBB but only after the verrat hit Adalind in the lower stomach so Diana protected herself. The scene at he cars Adalind woged and cause the verrat to shot himself. Then she told Meisner she only want him to drop the gun guess she was a little rusty. LBB didn't shot the verrat.

RE: Diana - Elkhound - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 12:12 PM)irukandji Wrote: [Your opinion. I'm betting Nick would rather have his mother than some excuse about his life being in danger. Diana's life was in danger. Kelly took her with no problem.

Different circumstances. Very different.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-22-2015

I just read from a different message board as to why Diana has Kelly's Locket with a picture of young Nick, I was wondering if she still has the locket and also about her predicting the future events like her grandfather's death and her brother's birth. These questions had me wondering if she can predict events happening in her life.