Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 12-15-2015

I think JSgrimm means Diana being able to relate to her mother. But if the previous post are correct about Diana showing up in ep 13, Adalind might have her powers back by then.

Diana is such a wild card. Not only do we have no idea how old she will be. We don't know what additional powers she will have. But more then that we don't know what her mind set is.

If we take cry havac as an example, we know Diana is like Eve and Adalind a deadly, vengeful hexenbiest. I do think that Meisner has her in training. Something he would not have told Sean. It was better to let Sean think Diana was with Viktor.

If the HW captured and trained Trubel because of her abilities, they captured and trained Eve. It would only stand to reason that they would include Diana in the training. In Cry Havoc Diana was between 3 and 5 years old. With this rate of aging she could be about 7 to 10 years old. Even before she was born Diana was able to protect herself and others. They could introduce I child hexenbiest that is more powerful then Eve.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 11:09 AM)syscrash Wrote: I think JSgrimm means Diana being able to relate to her mother. But if the previous post are correct about Diana showing up in ep 13, Adalind might have her powers back by then.

Diana is such a wild card. Not only do we have no idea how old she will be. We don't know what additional powers she will have. But more then that we don't know what her mind set is.

If we take cry havac as an example, we know Diana is like Eve and Adalind a deadly, vengeful hexenbiest. I do think that Meisner has her in training. Something he would not have told Sean. It was better to let Sean think Diana was with Viktor.

If the HW captured and trained Trubel because of her abilities, they captured and trained Eve. It would only stand to reason that they would include Diana in the training. In Cry Havoc Diana was between 3 and 5 years old. With this rate of aging she could be about 7 to 10 years old. Even before she was born Diana was able to protect herself and others. They could introduce I child hexenbiest that is more powerful then Eve.

I could see this, and it makes me wonder if the person in the cell is Diana.

RE: Diana - brandon - 12-15-2015

by the way Trubel has nightmares

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 10:55 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:50 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:39 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:35 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 10:31 AM)irukandji Wrote: How do you think Diana will look at her mom, now that she's human?
Kelly was also so I don't see any reason for that to be a problem. Why would you?

Kelly was a Grimm.
True but so is Nick and for now Nick and Adalind are together. Maybe I should have said pair of parents. I don't know how this will set with Sean maybe that is a better question. How will LBB react to him? How will Nick/Adalind handle that? I have thought about that. Dodgy

I don't think she's going to take to Nick and that could be a great story down the line.

But for now, I'm curious as to why Meisner didn't return her to Adalind. For that matter, I'm wondering why he didn't say something about Diana when he saw Adalind.
For the first question have no idea but think Diana because of Kelly will see Nick as a friend.

The second question I think is a little more clear. We know they watching Adalind I think what to do with Diana hasn't been decided yet, but now that Meisner knows she is with Nick that will change their minds now that they know he is a Grimm. Adalind alone no powers to protect LBB but a Grimm change the picture. Who better to watch a child like Diana than a Grimm.

Diana will need not protection. When we see Diana she will be a force to reckon with. I could see the problem with Diana and Adalind as. Adalind still wanting Diana to be her little child, while Diana has transformed into this powerful child solider. Where Adalind will be on her road to redemption wanting to leave this world of violence, Diana will be like Eve and totally trained and indoctrinated into the cause. Consider even before Diana was born she never acted like a child. She has always thought and reacted like an adult. The times Diana protected Adalind it was not as a scared child lashing out, but as a calm and calculating operative. Diana timed it just right to take down that guy by shoving the pen in his eye. Diana timed it just right when she shoot the guy with his own gun. This is not the actions of a child. So how anyone could even predict that Diana would be part of the Nick and Adalind Brady bunch is beyond me. Add into Diana was raised by Kelly 100% commando. I am sure she taught her to defend herself. Diana will have more in common with Eve then with Adalind.

Diana will come into the picture when the arc starts to include warden hooks kids. If it was not for Meisner I would consider that Diana could be in the hand of the Claw. But then she could be with the claw if Meisner is a double agent.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana will need not protection. When we see Diana she will be a force to reckon with. I could see the problem with Diana and Adalind as. Adalind still wanting Diana to be her little child, while Diana has transformed into this powerful child solider. Where Adalind will be on her road to redemption wanting to leave this world of violence, Diana will be like Eve and totally trained and indoctrinated into the cause. Consider even before Diana was born she never acted like a child. She has always thought and reacted like an adult. The times Diana protected Adalind it was not as a scared child lashing out, but as a calm and calculating operative. Diana timed it just right to take down that guy by shoving the pen in his eye. Diana timed it just right when she shoot the guy with his own gun. This is not the actions of a child. So how anyone could even predict that Diana would be part of the Nick and Adalind Brady bunch is beyond me. Add into Diana was raised by Kelly 100% commando. I am sure she taught her to defend herself. Diana will have more in common with Eve then with Adalind.

Diana will come into the picture when the arc starts to include warden hooks kids. If it was not for Meisner I would consider that Diana could be in the hand of the Claw. But then she could be with the claw if Meisner is a double agent.
We will disagree here. Just a note when they got to the cars in their escape it was Adalind who cause the verrat to shot himself not Diana. We think Diana used the pen to kill the verrat in the hotel not to save Adalind but herself because he hit Adalind in the stomach.

When they got to Nick house and Adalind said what are going to do Nick kill me and my baby, then Diana shook the house and bent a spoon but didn't hurt anyone. Kelly didn't train her for combat she said she needed to be raised as normal child as much as that was possible. So far Diana hasn't (after being born) hurt anyone not even to help Kelly.

Looking at the aging of LBB looks like in season 4 she may have been four just my guess but season five starts at the very end of season 4 so she can't have age much maybe 5 now. Kelly set her on the right path and because of Kelly she is not a threat and will not help HW, because of Kelly HW will take her to Nick/Adalind again as normal as you can be on Grimm.

But this idea a 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 03:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana will need not protection. When we see Diana she will be a force to reckon with. I could see the problem with Diana and Adalind as. Adalind still wanting Diana to be her little child, while Diana has transformed into this powerful child solider. Where Adalind will be on her road to redemption wanting to leave this world of violence, Diana will be like Eve and totally trained and indoctrinated into the cause. Consider even before Diana was born she never acted like a child. She has always thought and reacted like an adult. The times Diana protected Adalind it was not as a scared child lashing out, but as a calm and calculating operative. Diana timed it just right to take down that guy by shoving the pen in his eye. Diana timed it just right when she shoot the guy with his own gun. This is not the actions of a child. So how anyone could even predict that Diana would be part of the Nick and Adalind Brady bunch is beyond me. Add into Diana was raised by Kelly 100% commando. I am sure she taught her to defend herself. Diana will have more in common with Eve then with Adalind.

We will disagree here. Just a note when they got to the cars in their escape it was Adalind who cause the verrat to shot himself not Diana. We think Diana used the pen to kill the verrat in the hotel not to save Adalind but herself because he hit Adalind in the stomach.

When they got to Nick house and Adalind said what are going to do Nick kill me and my baby, then Diana shook the house and bent a spoon but didn't hurt anyone. Kelly didn't train her for combat she said she needed to be raised as normal child as much as that was possible. So far Diana hasn't (after being born) hurt anyone not even to help Kelly.

Looking at the aging of LBB looks like in season 4 she may have been four just my guess but season five starts at the very end of season 4 so she can't have age much maybe 5 now. Kelly set her on the right path and because of Kelly she is not a threat and will not help HW, because of Kelly HW will take her to Nick/Adalind again as normal as you can be on Grimm.

But this idea a 5 dollars will get you a cup of coffee.

I've to agree with this person was saying, Diana does need protection, who would better to protect her than a Grimm. Yes, before Diana was born, her mother was attacked by the verrat, so she protected herself and her mother by killing the guy who was protecting her mother. By the time, we meet Diana again, she will still be a little superpowered kid, like Allie from Taken, who is in control of her powers. Then she will reunite her mother and meets her baby brother and will protect them, if Nick is not around to be there with them. Plus, Nick is going to accept her as a "Stepdaughter".

First Diana killed the guy with the gun. Adalind even commented it was not her. Diana did not hurt anyone at Nicks house because she is not a psychopath. At five years old she would need an adult around. Not that she did not have the ability or know how. A five you old would not have access to the things she would need to survive. At ten years old it is possible to live on your own and have access to what is needed. At 10 see would be old enough to use her powers to get money, Because people would give 10 year old's money. A five year old someone would take her to the authorities.

Remember Diana's ability has nothing to do with her size or strength. It has to do with using her powers she can kill you befroe you even get close to her. She has shown this, and she has shown she understand.

For the sake of argument, lets say Nick and Adalind take care of Diana. Now anyone that has a teenager answer this. Your child has Diana's powers, are you going to send her to her room. Another question is why would Diana even listen to Nick and or Adalind, she does not even know them.

The king was being Nice playing with Diana and the block. Diana as much as said FU. By rebuilding what the King built. We know she told Viktor Fu with the skull in his coffee. The helicopter event shows Diana was fine with throwing the king out the door. But this is the child you think Nick and Adalind can control. If Nick can't deal with hexen Juliette why should he be able to deal with LBB. This would be a teen, teens already find some of the sickest things funny, now add superpowers, and a sense of empowerment. If you don't have matching powers there is no why to get her to listen.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana will come into the picture when the arc starts to include warden hooks kids. If it was not for Meisner I would consider that Diana could be in the hand of the Claw. But then she could be with the claw if Meisner is a double agent.

This is a very interesting thought. I had forgotten about children being indoctrinated into this uprising. Also, interesting point about Meisner. I myself am not sure where that guy's loyalties lie.

I wanted to bring something up for thought here. Adalind originally planned on selling Diana. In the interim she beefed up her daughter's powers, I assume to make her more desireable, and maybe get a higher price for her.

But the question on my mind is this. Diana was powerful even as a newborn. Did these people, including Adalind really believe that Diana was just going to go with whoever and do whatever she was told to do? Can't speak for anyone else here, but that seems really dumb to me.

(12-15-2015, 09:44 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 03:07 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana will come into the picture when the arc starts to include warden hooks kids. If it was not for Meisner I would consider that Diana could be in the hand of the Claw. But then she could be with the claw if Meisner is a double agent.

This is a very interesting thought. I had forgotten about children being indoctrinated into this uprising. Also, interesting point about Meisner. I myself am not sure where that guy's loyalties lie.

I wanted to bring something up for thought here. Adalind originally planned on selling Diana. In the interim she beefed up her daughter's powers, I assume to make her more desireable, and maybe get a higher price for her.

But the question on my mind is this. Diana was powerful even as a newborn. Did these people, including Adalind really believe that Diana was just going to go with whoever and do whatever she was told to do? Can't speak for anyone else here, but that seems really dumb to me.

I want to make what I think is one clarification. The paste was for Kelly's benefit not Adalinds. But Adalind was made to think the paste was needed for Adalind to get her powers back. Now I may be wrong. The paste may have been required for both. It is just it is Diana that makes the sign of the skull the same sign when Adalind applies the paste.

I don't see Diana as being controlled. I see it as Diana realizes at this point without an adult she can't get around or survive. It is all possible that Diana will listen to those she trust. I do remember Kelly saying she will teach her how to hide her magic. I would think they developed a symbiotic relation. Think about it, I am sure Kelly adjusted when she realized how fast Diana was growing. That coupled with Kelly realizing she was not deal with a baby, but a being with logic and reasoning.

There is one thing we should consider. Diana may not be what we think she is. Just like Sean brought back the Ripper. The paste may have been a way to resurrect some powerful being.

And could this be building to a show down between Eve and a grown Diana the leader of the uprising. That would explain why they needed such a powerful Eve.