Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

I still Meisner will take Diana to Adalind when Diana said in the car where's Mommy I thinks she was talking about Adalind. I don't think Kelly ever told her that she was her mother I think she used the Aunt name because she knew Diana would know her Mother. I also think she will know Nick (the locket) and know that Adalinds baby is her half brother we know Adalind has Nick blood that will come back into play. If Meisner pulls off a chopper crash for the people on the ship to see they will not be looking for Diana. Diana knew and trusted Meisner from her birth so she would have to know Adalind is her mother. What does the forum think?

RE: Diana - Karai9 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 06:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I still Meisner will take Diana to Adalind when Diana said in the car where's Mommy I thinks she was talking about Adalind. I don't think Kelly ever told her that she was her mother I think she used the Aunt name because she knew Diana would know her Mother. I also think she will know Nick (the locket) and know that Adalinds baby is her half brother we know Adalind has Nick blood that will come back into play. If Meisner pulls off a chopper crash for the people on the ship to see they will not be looking for Diana. Diana knew and trusted Meisner from her birth so she would have to know Adalind is her mother. What does the forum think?

i concur. I am beginning to think that Kelly contacted Meisner. If Kelly thought she was coming to help Nick from a threat that could kill him, she could fully well had made back up plans for Diana's care with another trusted member of the resistance. Diana could have know that. The reason im entertaining that idea is because of Diana showing the King that he's about to die. Does she know the immediate future like a jedi or more plausibly she knew it was Meisner on the chopper.

She could definitely help with the staging of a crash and Meisner will probably take her to Adalind. That does bring up the question of where Adalind will be staying, what Nick going to do now that the situation as "Grimm" as it is, is resolved. (personally I think his friends will have to put him on suicide watch. I mean his mom and girlfriend die in the same night, brutally.And we see that he was feeling so dejected that he was ready for Juliet to end him.

So where Adalind stays is up to Nick who is in a very dark place now, but baring that a staged crash will at least take any remaining Royals off there back. there is the question of the resistance who Meisner may or may not be fully loyal to.

Id like to see Diana's continued growth path, how she interacts with her brother, whether he will also have a excelerated growth path seeing as how fast adalinds belly was growing (due to claire being in her last trimester during filming) those last couple days. And also whether Adalind or her two kids can bring Nick out of the depression he's most likely going to be in when season 5 premieres. Your thoughts?

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 07:45 AM)Karai9 Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 06:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I still Meisner will take Diana to Adalind when Diana said in the car where's Mommy I thinks she was talking about Adalind. I don't think Kelly ever told her that she was her mother I think she used the Aunt name because she knew Diana would know her Mother. I also think she will know Nick (the locket) and know that Adalinds baby is her half brother we know Adalind has Nick blood that will come back into play. If Meisner pulls off a chopper crash for the people on the ship to see they will not be looking for Diana. Diana knew and trusted Meisner from her birth so she would have to know Adalind is her mother. What does the forum think?

i concur. I am beginning to think that Kelly contacted Meisner. If Kelly thought she was coming to help Nick from a threat that could kill him, she could fully well had made back up plans for Diana's care with another trusted member of the resistance. Diana could have know that. The reason im entertaining that idea is because of Diana showing the King that he's about to die. Does she know the immediate future like a jedi or more plausibly she knew it was Meisner on the chopper.

She could definitely help with the staging of a crash and Meisner will probably take her to Adalind. That does bring up the question of where Adalind will be staying, what Nick going to do now that the situation as "Grimm" as it is, is resolved. (personally I think his friends will have to put him on suicide watch. I mean his mom and girlfriend die in the same night, brutally.And we see that he was feeling so dejected that he was ready for Juliet to end him.

So where Adalind stays is up to Nick who is in a very dark place now, but baring that a staged crash will at least take any remaining Royals off there back. there is the question of the resistance who Meisner may or may not be fully loyal to.

Id like to see Diana's continued growth path, how she interacts with her brother, whether he will also have a excelerated growth path seeing as how fast adalinds belly was growing (due to claire being in her last trimester during filming) those last couple days. And also whether Adalind or her two kids can bring Nick out of the depression he's most likely going to be in when season 5 premieres. Your thoughts?

I'm not sure how tight Meisner is with the resistance he may only have loose connection in one episode Sean is told that they shouldn't trust Meisner. I believe Nick will move out of the house (to much there) maybe in with Hank for a time, but will setup Adalind, Meisner, and Diana a place (don't think he will tell the Capt. for a time) knowing Victor will be spying on him to see what his next move will be so Adalind and Diana can not be around him. This also lets Adalind come and go in the series, as needed but she also will let the Capt. think Diana is dead. The big question at the start of the season will be Trubel and Chavez when Chavez enters the house what (still thinking about that) and Chavez finds two Grimm's. I don't Nick's child will grow as fast as Diana but Diana will be very protective of him and Nick which will open a story line in itself. How does that fit with your idea's?

RE: Diana - Hexenadler - 05-18-2015

I think Diana could play a role in Juliette's resurrection (assuming the showrunners decide to bring her back). Maybe some kind of climactic fight with a long-term villain in season 5 mortally injures Diana, and as a final act of good will in her last moments, she restores Juliette from death.

Of course, further complications arise when Juliette ends up splitting into two Juliettes: The human half, and the Hexenbiest half...

(05-18-2015, 08:48 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: I think Diana could play a role in Juliette's resurrection (assuming the showrunners decide to bring her back). Maybe some kind of climactic fight with a long-term villain in season 5 mortally injures Diana, and as a final act of good will in her last moments, she restores Juliette from death.

Of course, further complications arise when Juliette ends up splitting into two Juliettes: The human half, and the Hexenbiest half...

You may well be right but I think Juliette is gone for good this is to make Nick really go after the Royals, because if Kenneth hadn't step in Nick might have gotten Juliette to take the potion they made. I don't think Nick will have a love interest in season 5.

RE: Diana - Hexenadler - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:11 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You may well be right but I think Juliette is gone for good this is to make Nick really go after the Royals, because if Kenneth hadn't step in Nick might have gotten Juliette to take the potion they made. I don't think Nick will have a love interest in season 5.

Usually after situations like these in TV shows, the hero is given another love interest, or he just broods. I don't think I could bear watching Nick and Adalind hit it off, and I DEFINITELY couldn't stand the sight of a brooding David Giuntoli for twenty-two episodes. Rolleyes

If Nick were to have a relationship with Trubel (which seems likely), that would be a huge disappointment, especially considering where the writers could have a gone with a Grimm/Hexenbiest romance.

RE: Diana - wfmyers1207 - 05-18-2015

OK, FYI for all the grimmsters out there. Here on the Forum Diana is properly referred to as LBB (Little Baby Beelzebub) Tongue. As the originator of this handle I must insist on it's use. Do not disobey me lest I grow wroth!!Angry

(05-18-2015, 09:27 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 09:11 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You may well be right but I think Juliette is gone for good this is to make Nick really go after the Royals, because if Kenneth hadn't step in Nick might have gotten Juliette to take the potion they made. I don't think Nick will have a love interest in season 5.

Usually after situations like these in TV shows, the hero is given another love interest, or he just broods. I don't think I could bear watching Nick and Adalind hit it off, and I DEFINITELY couldn't stand the sight of a brooding David Giuntoli for twenty-two episodes. Rolleyes

If Nick were to have a relationship with Trubel (which seems likely), that would be a huge disappointment, especially considering where the writers could have a gone with a Grimm/Hexenbiest romance.
Agree no brooding but dark anger. I think Grimm's (as Monroe said) have to live with things others don't. They all ready live in a darker world than most because someone is always out (reapers) to get them.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 05-23-2015

For a time at least if the pull off a chopper crash Adalind will move in with Sean now that she see it was best for Diana to be with Kelly. Don't think they will even get back together. I Adalind and Meisner are a better fit now.

They are many good posts check Tokens210 posts always has good and interesting plot line and idea makes you think.

I have a post where I say I hope Nick son has the same quick aging as Diana so both children will not be at risk for long. I can see Diana the unknown and Kelly (Nicks son name by Adalind) a full Grimm at birth.

Diana is a mystery as to what her powers are I like you think she has insight to the future how far is a question. If Kelly left something for Nick this may answer some questions. I even have come to think that Kelly knew about Trubel and Diana may have known this as well.

The death of the King will keep the royals busy for a time. What's you thoughts?

RE: Diana - Karai9 - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 07:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

For a time at least if the pull off a chopper crash Adalind will move in with Sean now that she see it was best for Diana to be with Kelly. Don't think they will even get back together. I Adalind and Meisner are a better fit now.

They are many good posts check Token210 posts always has good and interesting plot line and idea makes you think.

I have a post where I say I hope Nick son has the same quick aging as Diana so both children will not be at risk for long. I can see Diana the unknown and Kelly (Nicks son name by Adalind) a full Grimm at birth.

Diana is a mystery as to what her powers are I like you think she has insight to the future how far is a question. If Kelly left something for Nick this may answer some questions. I even have come to think that Kelly knew about Trubel and Diana may have known this as well.

The death of the King will keep the royals busy for a time. What's you thoughts?
I don't really think Adalind will go back to Sean. Its sort of wrong I suppose for Nick to allow Sean to take care of his baby mama even though she is his baby's mama as well lol. But she came to Nick and it's his responsibility now especially because Juliet, his girlfriend, was trying to kill her. That being said though, gauging from Adalind's reaction when she thought the potion had worked on Juliet and fixed everything, I believe she is going to be downright terrified of what Nick might do to her considering her hand in it all when she finds out Juliet's dead in addition to his mom. As bad as she may have been she never meant for any of what happened to Juliet to go so far.

I honestly don't know how Nick is going to react to her after everything and she is powerless to him now.

But I do think the writers engineered this to give Adalind a redemption story with Nick. I was talking with my friend the other day suggesting that the hexenbiest suppressant was really just a plot device to tame Adalind's powers which she doesn't value as much as her children's safety now. Giving her a few good points with Team Grimm. It's interesting because if she is only suppressed then her blood, which seems to be the key component in most hexenbiest rituals, will still be useful for helping the gang.

I'm quite sure I saw two hexenbiest emerge from her during the seizure and one go back in. It is a topic for a nother discussion but I do think the number of hexenbiest one houses, the more powerful. Juliet probably had three or more. The potion seems to kill one and weaken the remaining one.

Anyway as for their son, I'm almost certain he'll be a Grimm from the start. I think every time the baby was mentioned it been as "the baby grimm" or "a Grimm baby". I actually think Nick and his son will be linked in some way. It seemed kind of strange to me how much he apparently started kicking once Adalind was in the room with Nick.
His powers as a Grimm may manifest in Nick.

Diana on the other hand is very interesting as well. It seems as though the purple eyes thing is her woge. She seems to do it before a display of power and I think she is even stronger than Juliet. I don't think this is simply the product of being a hexen-zauber baby. I think that she does have a connection to Nick or Grimms as well, one that no one knows about.

But it was hinted at in a couple different fashions. The attachment to that locket with Nick in it, the fact that she only quieted when she was sick when Nick's mom was nearby, and the second heartbeat. I also think Adalind going through the ritual to get back her powers during the pregnancy enhanced Diana's power as well.

Elizabeth hinted at something like this when she said that the spell Adalind used to de-Grimm Nick would only have worked if, 1: she had lost her powers to Nick in specific before aka she had his blood in her,Victor said this too. 2: she had gained them back in the well know ritual which I cant remember the name of and that she was pregnant at the same time.

It seems to hint at a high level spell that required really specific conditions.

I know its alot, when I start going I end up ranting lol, still what do you think, I'm interested to read your take?