Grimm Forum
What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist (/Thread-What-turned-Juliette-into-a-hexenbeist)

What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - jsgrimm45 - 05-17-2015

What was it that turn Juliette? I think I have figured out the way Adalind got her powers back was in her hair (from the CSI shows we know that hair can show the drugs a person has take over the past) so when the used Adalind hair Juliette took by proxy the same potion.

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - Tokens210 - 05-17-2015

Adalind got her powers back thru a long process in which she basically takes a recently killed hexenbeasts power, making her a pregnant hexenbeast with Grimm blood, which is another reason the child is so powerful

Adalind Slept with nick after taking a spell that made her look like Juliette and somehow in doing this she was able to use the blood of a grimm that she had in her to remove Nick's grimm abilities

In order for Nick to get his powers back Juliette had to take the same potion turning her into Adalind and then sleep with nick, they had to reverse all steps adalind did the first time, they were told that the spell adalind used was very old and very powerful and has all types of side effects that noone knows about, most of the ppl involved assumed those side effects would effect nick as they were told the spell should only change Juliette's looks and nothing else, that was apparently wrong lol as Juliette turned into a hexenbeast as nick got his powers back

the only Logical reasoning i can come up with are

A. Juliette becoming Adalind after adalind got her powers back the way she did caused a sort of bleed over effect giving Juliette powers

B. the crazier one that i wouldn't put money on, Juliette is actually from a Wesen family and doesnt know cause shes human and becoming Adalind woke it up (Monroe and Rosalee told nick that Wesen is like a trait like how nicks a Grimm, its passed down thru families but it doesnt mean there always wesen, 2 wesen will make wesen babies but a wesen and human its 50/50, with grimm's it would be kinda like the Guy Josh, his dad was a grimm but Josh isnt, josh most likely has Grimm blood but its not the dominant part)

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - jsgrimm45 - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 09:34 AM)Tokens210 Wrote: Adalind got her powers back thru a long process in which she basically takes a recently killed hexenbeasts power, making her a pregnant hexenbeast with Grimm blood, which is another reason the child is so powerful

Adalind Slept with nick after taking a spell that made her look like Juliette and somehow in doing this she was able to use the blood of a grimm that she had in her to remove Nick's grimm abilities

In order for Nick to get his powers back Juliette had to take the same potion turning her into Adalind and then sleep with nick, they had to reverse all steps adalind did the first time, they were told that the spell adalind used was very old and very powerful and has all types of

side effects that noone knows about, most of the ppl involved assumed those side effects would effect nick as they were told the spell should only change Juliette's looks and nothing else, that was apparently wrong lol as Juliette turned into a hexenbeast as nick got his powers back

the only Logical reasoning i can come up with are

A. Juliette becoming Adalind after adalind got her powers back the way she did caused a sort of bleed over effect giving Juliette powers

B. the crazier one that i wouldn't put money on, Juliette is actually from a Wesen family and doesnt know cause shes human and becoming Adalind woke it up (Monroe and Rosalee told nick that Wesen is like a trait like how nicks a Grimm, its passed down thru families but it doesnt mean there always wesen, 2 wesen will make wesen babies but a wesen and human its 50/50, with grimm's it would be kinda like the Guy Josh, his dad was a grimm but Josh isnt, josh most likely has Grimm blood but its not the dominant part)

All very good points.

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - Lou - 05-17-2015

Just to add just a little bit to that...
It was Elizabeth who concocted the potion, she tried it on herself even just to make sure.
then when they made another dose for Juliette, it appears that Elizabeth changed the amounts of the ingredients very slightly. Now, it could have been that Elizabeth didn't suffer any side effects because she already is a hexienbiest. Or it could be that maybe when Elizabeth changed the recipe, she introduced the side effects. and maybe even she did that on purpose. None of the scooby gang seems to be thinking along these lines. but i wonder why Elizabeth has not been around for this whole development.
I guess one should wonder what Elizabeth's motive could be. but even if we can't figure out a motive - does she need one - she's an evil hexienbiest - that might be all the motive she needs.

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

(05-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Lou Wrote: Just to add just a little bit to that...
It was Elizabeth who concocted the potion, she tried it on herself even just to make sure.
then when they made another dose for Juliette, it appears that Elizabeth changed the amounts of the ingredients very slightly. Now, it could have been that Elizabeth didn't suffer any side effects because she already is a hexienbiest. Or it could be that maybe when Elizabeth changed the recipe, she introduced the side effects. and maybe even she did that on purpose. None of the scooby gang seems to be thinking along these lines. but i wonder why Elizabeth has not been around for this whole development.
I guess one should wonder what Elizabeth's motive could be. but even if we can't figure out a motive - does she need one - she's an evil hexienbiest - that might be all the motive she needs.

I had thought of that but think Elizabeth felt the change to her powers that's why she changed the recipe thinking that would protect Juliette. I see Elizabeth like a Monroe in control of her power, but you may will be right.

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - Lou - 05-18-2015

Sure. I wonder if we will ever know. There is also the possibility that the actress who played Elizabeth has moved on to other things. so despite whatever the writers had planned, they might have changed their plans. On the other hand, we stopped seeing Chavez and Trubel for "months". And now that Juliette is dead it might all be a moot point.

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

I actually thought the same thing about Elizabeth, the only thing that made me feel like she might not have done it on purpose was Sean

I believe originally she says they need to change the amounts in the potion cause all they were able to find was the dried remains of Adalind's original one, i don't believe the book had exact measurements in it, remember the book with the spells is old and powerful and she tells sean when she give him the Hat that its rare, possibly one of the first hexenbeast hats during an awful time in history for hexenbeasts and she could feel its power just by touch

We see tho in the first few seasons she sometimes contacts Sean to see how he is, and when shot she immediately came to his aid, id have to bet she knew the possible side effects of bringing him back from the dead as we see when he goes to see Henrietta, she knew exactly what was happening to him, but i could only imagine if his mother knew she'd have been back around, and she also warned Juliette if she took more then 3 breathes from the hat she'd be Adalind forever but that's as much about the spell as she knew

after making the second Potion she tells Juliette and Nick to decide fast cause shes leaving very soon, i took this as Elizabeth's character is similar to Kelly Burkhardt in the way that they've both been on the run for so long its second nature, kinda like Meizner as well, they know they cant stay in one place that's to "open" for to long and they always end up vanishing for periods of time

So far we've only seen a few royals but if Kenneth and Victor are both Sean's Cousins and they are cousins themselves that means the king has atleast 2 siblings, and thats just as far as we know

RE: What turned Juliette into a hexenbeist - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 09:29 AM)Tokens210 Wrote: I actually thought the same thing about Elizabeth, the only thing that made me feel like she might not have done it on purpose was Sean

I believe originally she says they need to change the amounts in the potion cause all they were able to find was the dried remains of Adalind's original one, i don't believe the book had exact measurements in it, remember the book with the spells is old and powerful and she tells sean when she give him the Hat that its rare, possibly one of the first hexenbeast hats during an awful time in history for hexenbeasts and she could feel its power just by touch

We see tho in the first few seasons she sometimes contacts Sean to see how he is, and when shot she immediately came to his aid, id have to bet she knew the possible side effects of bringing him back from the dead as we see when he goes to see Henrietta, she knew exactly what was happening to him, but i could only imagine if his mother knew she'd have been back around, and she also warned Juliette if she took more then 3 breathes from the hat she'd be Adalind forever but that's as much about the spell as she knew

after making the second Potion she tells Juliette and Nick to decide fast cause shes leaving very soon, i took this as Elizabeth's character is similar to Kelly Burkhardt in the way that they've both been on the run for so long its second nature, kinda like Meizner as well, they know they cant stay in one place that's to "open" for to long and they always end up vanishing for periods of time

So far we've only seen a few royals but if Kenneth and Victor are both Sean's Cousins and they are cousins themselves that means the king has atleast 2 siblings, and thats just as far as we know
Very good points. Thanks