Grimm Forum
Better with or without Juliette? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Better with or without Juliette? (/Thread-Better-with-or-without-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Better with or without Juliette? - irukandji - 05-17-2015

I've never liked Juliette before she became a Hexenbiest. I liked her after she did though. On the other hand, I've never cared much for Sean. He's was okay, but he seemed a slimy character in my opinion.

It seems a strange imbalance for the characters to want to kill 'under the influence of the hexenbiest Juliette', yet the same characters excuse Sean's murders because he was under the influence of Jack the Ripper.

RE: Better with or without Juliette? - TVer2014 - 05-17-2015

Juliette and Nick never had onscreen chemistry and were boring to watch as a couple. But she made a terrific vicious hexenbiest!

RE: Better with or without Juliette? - Tokens210 - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 04:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: I've never liked Juliette before she became a Hexenbiest. I liked her after she did though. On the other hand, I've never like Sean. He's too slimy of a character in my opinion.

It seems a strange imbalance for the characters to want to kill 'under the influence of the hexenbiest Juliette', yet the same characters excuse Sean's murders because he was under the influence of Jack the Ripper.

Well Sean was possessed by Jack the ripper and Nick and Hank were able to find out that 100 years before jack the ripper there was a series of identical murders, 100 years after jack there were another, and that any recent murders that may be similar get blamed on copy cats so its possible that jack committed all the murders himself using other peoples bodies

Juliette i see more as she had a side of her that she kept locked away that noone including nick knew about, and Hexenbeast Juliette isn't hiding anything, she seems to be mostly Emotion driven many of the scenes, like attempting to get to Adalind in the middle of a police station cause she heard she had a little Grimm in her, getting mad at Nick for protecting her when he was actually protecting his possible child, so she burns down the trailer in a fit of rage, then says sorry lol

or even her being involved in Kelly's death, showing up saying sorry sounding like shes about to start crying, then telling Nick to kill her, then laughing in his face cause he cant do it, then trying to kill him when she could have killed him anytime she wanted prior to that

(05-17-2015, 04:57 PM)Tokens210 Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 04:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: I've never liked Juliette before she became a Hexenbiest. I liked her after she did though. On the other hand, I've never like Sean. He's too slimy of a character in my opinion.

Well Sean was possessed by Jack the ripper and Nick and Hank were able to find out that 100 years before jack the ripper there was a series of identical murders, 100 years after jack there were another, and that any recent murders that may be similar get blamed on copy cats so its possible that jack committed all the murders himself using other peoples bodies

Juliette i see more as she had a side of her that she kept locked away that noone including nick knew about, and Hexenbeast Juliette isn't hiding anything, she seems to be mostly Emotion driven many of the scenes, like attempting to get to Adalind in the middle of a police station cause she heard she had a little Grimm in her, getting mad at Nick for protecting her when he was actually protecting his possible child, so she burns down the trailer in a fit of rage, then says sorry lol

or even her being involved in Kelly's death, showing up saying sorry sounding like shes about to start crying, then telling Nick to kill her, then laughing in his face cause he cant do it, then trying to kill him when she could have killed him anytime she wanted prior to that

I'm not disagreeing with what Juliette did, Token. What I'm saying is there is an imbalance here. Both Sean and Juliette had an external force forced upon them. With Sean, it was Jack the Ripper. With Juliette, it was the Hexenbiest. That being said, Sean is excused from his crimes while Juliette is marked for death.

RE: Better with or without Juliette? - Tokens210 - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 05:08 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not disagreeing with what Juliette did, Token. What I'm saying is there is an imbalance here. Both Sean and Juliette had an external force forced upon them. With Sean, it was Jack the Ripper. With Juliette, it was the Hexenbiest. That being said, Sean is excused from his crimes while Juliette is marked for death.

Yea it does seem somewhat Unfair, but with Renard they had an idea how to help him

with Juliette they were told by multiple sources that there nothing that can be done, even Adalind said when she made the "Silence" Potion she has no idea if it'll even work on Juliette, up until the point when she tried killing everyone in the tea shop they were all still attempting to help her, after that, Rosalee Monroe and Hank were out they said but Nick was still looking for her himself, i can only imagine he wanted to find her and talk her into it then he'd be able to convince the other to help again cause he's asking them to

it wasn't till after Kelly was killed and he realized Juliette helped do it that he told them all to Kill her if they see her, and id guess that was out of blind rage from just seeing your moms head in a box or else he wouldn't have seemed to care as he did when she got shot with the bolts

(05-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Tokens210 Wrote: Yea it does seem somewhat Unfair, but with Renard they had an idea how to help him

with Juliette they were told by multiple sources that there nothing that can be done, even Adalind said when she made the "Silence" Potion she has no idea if it'll even work on Juliette, up until the point when she tried killing everyone in the tea shop they were all still attempting to help her, after that, Rosalee Monroe and Hank were out they said but Nick was still looking for her himself, i can only imagine he wanted to find her and talk her into it then he'd be able to convince the other to help again cause he's asking them to

it wasn't till after Kelly was killed and he realized Juliette helped do it that he told them all to Kill her if they see her, and id guess that was out of blind rage from just seeing your moms head in a box or else he wouldn't have seemed to care as he did when she got shot with the bolts

Juliette may have been lackluster, but she was a kind and sweet person. You know what I think? When Juliette dared Nick to kiss her, he should have looked past the Hexenbiest, found the love of his life, and kissed her. At that point in her life, Juliette was not a full Hexenbiest. She still had feelings and she was testing him. What did he do? He looked at her like she was some contagious fungus and was disgusted by her. After that it all went to hell. Maybe all it would have taken was the kiss of a Grimm to save her from herself.