Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Seansmom - 05-19-2015

Well we don't actually know if Kelly is dead or not. We assume she is but it doesn't make much sense to me since Kelly was always so careful and it's seems out of character for her to just walk in the house like that even if Juliette told her to.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 05-19-2015

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but I thought it was rather strange that Nick would be sent back to his house, alone. Nick was very fragile earlier that night, and his mom's head is still sitting in the box, near the doorway. I know this was a lead in for Juliette to make her appearance but did anyone else find it rather strange that he wasn't asked to spend the night with Monroe and Rosalie?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Lou - 05-19-2015

Yeah, i think it was just a plot device. He could of stayed with Rosalee or bud. but then maybe he just wanted to be alone to grieve for a while. Also, where was Trubel planning on sleeping? she should have gone back with him. but then maybe that's why she showed up. cause she needed a place to sleep. and to return his crossbow. Smile

(05-19-2015, 12:52 PM)Seansmom Wrote: Well we don't actually know if Kelly is dead or not. We assume she is but it doesn't make much sense to me since Kelly was always so careful and it's seems out of character for her to just walk in the house like that even if Juliette told her to.

Wishfull thinking. Its hard to be alive when your head is in a box.
Also the actress that plays Kelly is doing something else now. she couldn't even show up to be on screen for a few minutes.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - wfmyers1207 - 05-20-2015

(05-19-2015, 12:52 PM)Seansmom Wrote: Well we don't actually know if Kelly is dead or not. We assume she is but it doesn't make much sense to me since Kelly was always so careful and it's seems out of character for her to just walk in the house like that even if Juliette told her to.

Kelly will not be back. As Lou stated Mary Mastrantonio said that she would not do the show again after S3 and she hasn't.

(05-19-2015, 01:46 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but I thought it was rather strange that Nick would be sent back to his house, alone. Nick was very fragile earlier that night, and his mom's head is still sitting in the box, near the doorway. I know this was a lead in for Juliette to make her appearance but did anyone else find it rather strange that he wasn't asked to spend the night with Monroe and Rosalie?

I think this was just a plot device. Although it's possible Nick and Truble set Juliette up to be ambushed. It would be poetic justice to set her up where she set up Kelly.Angry

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Guillermo - 05-25-2015

I'm pretty sure Kelly is dead. Juliette's death however, I'm not sure what to believe. It felt too abrupt. Also, I think the ratings would drop if they killed of two important characters with such a close relationship with the main character in just two consecutive episodes.

There are some mysterious things about the way Juliette might have died. Three things I come to think of off the cuff.

- Two fired arrows. In the picture posted in this thread it seems like the arrows were fired from different directions.
- The fact that Trouble not only kept close to Nick, she had the crossbow close at hand, almost as if she knew Juliette wasn't going to be in the helicopter.
- It just seems too damn simple if Juliette were to head from the helicopter to Nick's place to get killed by or kill Nick. Would just be a terrible script.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Juliette and Trouble agreed on a deal. At this moment Juliette wants to disappear and stay away for a while to sort her and Nick's life out peacefully. Chavez, Trouble's superior, gets something in return.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 10:59 AM)Guillermo Wrote: I wouldn't rule out the possibility that Juliette and Trouble agreed on a deal. At this moment Juliette wants to disappear and stay away for a while to sort her and Nick's life out peacefully. Chavez, Trouble's superior, gets something in return.

There's something really fishy about how the episode didn't let us see Juliette ditch Diana and the king. Did Trubel manage to catch up with Juliette before the helicopter took off? But if that happened, why didn't Trubel kill the king and the helicopter pilots on the spot?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - jsgrimm45 - 05-25-2015

There are some great posts here I have tried to read most. So I'd like to add some ideas.

From the episode where Juliette was getting her memory back we see her and Nick moving in to the house so I always thought they had bought it together so both names are on the title. Nick says we have to put more than beer in the refig as if the house is new to both and belongs to both.

Trubel when back to the house (on the mystery phone call she says I'll call when I get back to the house) so she intended to go there. To help Nick with Kelly. She (as an idea) had the crossbow for other reasons (think Chavez). She might have seen Juliette go into the house and change out the bolts (Tokens210 has some good posts on what might have been in the bolts and changed my mind) or left the S. gift on the bolts. Tokens210 idea makes it possible for Juliette to leave as the good Juliette but wanting out of wesen world thus taking some of the sting out of next season for Nick.

I think Cry Havoc may be 1 of the best season ending I've seen in a while, with all the possible ways to go next season. The talk on Dallas was who shot JR. This one has at least 4 (you might think of more) 1. what happens to Diana 2. Who and what is Chavez story 3. Will an angry Nick take on the royals 4. What will Adalind's and Nick baby mean.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Tanstar - 05-25-2015

9 pages and no one mentions how IDIOTIC it was that Nick and gang charge into the house to stop anyone from getting onto the helicopter, instead of heading to the helicopter? You go to the helicopter, deal with anyone there that needs dealing with and then wait on the kind and Diana and Juliette. The avoided that common sense (that anyone with tactical training would follow) so they could have the resistance get Diana rather than Nick. Lazy writing.

Juliette was always boring to me, but they took her character too far off her normal for me to believe. They had a poison that could take out a troll and a recently dead Hexenbiest, so I imagine Juliette will be back and grieving over her mistakes.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-26-2015

(05-25-2015, 02:34 PM)Tanstar Wrote: 9 pages and no one mentions how IDIOTIC it was that Nick and gang charge into the house to stop anyone from getting onto the helicopter, instead of heading to the helicopter? You go to the helicopter, deal with anyone there that needs dealing with and then wait on the kind and Diana and Juliette. The avoided that common sense (that anyone with tactical training would follow) so they could have the resistance get Diana rather than Nick. Lazy writing.

I would have happily ignored that plot hole, if Nick had done something as awesome as jumping ON the helicopter just when it's taking off, and punching a hole through the window with his bare fist, making the King crap himself with terror. Big Grin

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Nickster - 06-21-2015

I wish I can say I enjoyed it a lot but because Kelly had to die, and that too because of someone is jealous that a certain blonde is having a grimm child, I am upset about this. But the episode was good, dramatic and did have cliffhangers as a good finale episode should.

I understand it had to happen for Nick to Grimm up, but I'll always dislike the Ju-biest for that. Her pathetic excuse, "I didn't know Kenneth was going to do that..," just annoyed me, she sounded like she was an apologist for her nasty self. -_-

I can't wait for season 5 and see what's going on with Trubel and Chavez.