Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 08:47 AM)droid327 Wrote: Eh? Writers write characters out of shows all the time when the shows going to go in a different direction, as Grimm appears to be setting up to do.

And the brightest candle burns the fastest...the only reason Juliette stopped being boring/useless was because they put her on a path that had to end in her death. She couldn't remain in the state she was in as a long-term villain; she'd overwhelm the show. Nor could she be "redeemed" without just going back to being boring as she used to be. I don't think even a "good hexenbiest Juliette" would have been interesting, because at this point she could only ever be an accessory to Nick, but not even one as interesting as Hank.

She got the Jack London sendoff, she got to be the meteor instead of the planet.

Don't "eh?" me. Are you Canadian or something?

And no offense, but if this is the only way you think the writers can resolve the "Juliette problem", then you sorely lack the imagination necessary to be a good writer.

Just make it easier on yourself and admit you're openly biased to Juliette as a character. It's fine, a lot of fans are.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Grimm4Ever - 05-18-2015

(05-15-2015, 07:52 PM)Belle Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 07:32 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: The return of Meisner in the helicopter was extremely cool, great nod to the fans of the show. I had completely forgot about him so it will be interesting to see what happens with him and Diana in Season 5. Now the ending with Agent Chavez was also a welcome surprise however the phone call in Bud's truck gave it away a little bit. I'm not sure that was necessary but it was still an interesting ending none the less. The amount of significant deaths in the finale was unreal. Kenneth, Dead. Ruspoli, Dead. The King, Dead? Juliette, Dead? Definitely going to be a hectic Season 5!! Great finale!!!!
Did you recognize the voice on the call Trubel received?
I couldn't so for a few terrible moments I worried Trubel was in league with the bad guys. Don't get me wrong, I was soo glad she wasn't, but...for a little while I wondered if the worst wasn't possible.
Same here!! I thought Trubel was betraying Nick because she hid the caller's Identity from Bud. So will Nick spend next season saving Trubel from whoever that lady is? Or does she want Nick too?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Tokens210 - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 10:08 AM)Grimm4Ever Wrote: Same here!! I thought Trubel was betraying Nick because she hid the caller's Identity from Bud. So will Nick spend next season saving Trubel from whoever that lady is? Or does she want Nick too?

personally thought it was Kelly but when i went back and rewatched it im pretty sure its clearly agent Chavez on the phone, which would explain why she shows up totally out of no where at the end

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Kathryn Wooten - 05-18-2015

It was agent Chavez ...she wanted Trubel to kill juliette

(05-18-2015, 10:27 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: It was agent Chavez ...she wanted Trubel to kill juliette

But how would agent Chavez have even know of Juliette's Hexenbeast, She didn't know nick was a Grimm or that he lost his powers

and up until the tea shop scene only Nick, Hank and Sean knew she was a Hexenbeast

Trubel didn't even know till everyone was together and that was after the Chavez call

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Lou - 05-18-2015

It may be a leap. but as some people have been speculating, maybe Trubel has been working with Chavez while she has been out of Portland.
We know that Rosalee called Trubel for help right after Juliette almost had Nick shoot Monroe in the Spice Shop. Its likely that Rosalee filled Trubel in on everything on the phone. And I have suggested this somewhere else, the conversation might have gone like this
Rosalee: Listen, Trubel, don't tell Nick I told you this. But Juliette has become an evil Hexienbiest. She has burned down the trailer, almost killed Monroe. And she is looking to kill Adalind (who by the way is pregnant with Nick's child). You have to come to Portland and kill Juliette before she DOES kill someone.

Then Trubel calls Chavez and fills her in on the dope.

(05-18-2015, 11:19 AM)Lou Wrote: It may be a leap. but as some people have been speculating, maybe Trubel has been working with Chavez while she has been out of Portland.
We know that Rosalee called Trubel for help right after Juliette almost had Nick shoot Monroe in the Spice Shop. Its likely that Rosalee filled Trubel in on everything on the phone. And I have suggested this somewhere else, the conversation might have gone like this
Rosalee: Listen, Trubel, don't tell Nick I told you this. But Juliette has become an evil Hexienbiest. She has burned down the trailer, almost killed Monroe. And she is looking to kill Adalind (who by the way is pregnant with Nick's child). You have to come to Portland and kill Juliette before she DOES kill someone.

Then Trubel calls Chavez and fills her in on the dope.

i believe trubel is working with Chavez but we dont know if its forced or willing yet

but that would make Trubel the best actor ever lol she seems totally caught off guard with everything except Nick's mom being dead

when she first sees adalind shes like whaat, and nicks like oh yea its mine and she still looks surprised when she says noway

then shes asking everyone else where Juliette is cause she should go get her and Rosalee tells her shes a Hexenbeast, only bud,monroe and rosalee are with her then and rosalee tends to not hid things from Monroe

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-18-2015

Crazy idea, but has anyone thought Chavez could be referring to Nick's mom? Granted, she's just a head and all, but we should take every possibility into account, no matter how weird. Tongue

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Lou - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 11:36 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: Crazy idea, but has anyone thought Chavez could be referring to Nick's mom? Granted, she's just a head and all, but we should take all possibilities into account, no matter how weird. Tongue

Oh thats a good possibility too!

(05-18-2015, 11:36 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: Crazy idea, but has anyone thought Chavez could be referring to Nick's mom? Granted, she's just a head and all, but we should take every possibility into account, no matter how weird. Tongue

Just made my head explode lol i was assuming she meant Juliette or Trubel, didn't even think Kelly