Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 04:45 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:20 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:43 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Would you count dropping a Gargoyle Sculpture on Adalind as trying to kill the baby?

Sure I would, if she knew Adalind was pregnant when she dropped the sculpture. However, Juliette went to jail after dropping the gargoyle. She didn't know Adalind was pregnant until Kenneth paid her bail and told her. Juliette wants to kill Adalind, but Nick stops her. Wanting to kill someone is not the same as trying to kill someone.

The whole scene in the hallway of the police station with Nick protecting Adalind from Juliette

I read the recap on this. Juliette never got to Adalind because Nick stood in the way and protected her. There were never any multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero because Juliette never came near Adalind after that. Wanting to kill her is not the same as attempting to kill her and there were no multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero. Again, according to the recaps.

My point is that if Nick wouldn't have been there Juliette would have killed Adalind, baby or no baby. The intent was there.

Hex-Julie was evil to the core, we had glimpses of her feeling regret but they were moved on from and forgotten and all that was left was evil Juliette in the end. Even her final fight with Nick she was toying with his emotions.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 07:19 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: I read the recap on this. Juliette never got to Adalind because Nick stood in the way and protected her. There were never any multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero because Juliette never came near Adalind after that. Wanting to kill her is not the same as attempting to kill her and there were no multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero. Again, according to the recaps.

My point is that if Nick wouldn't have been there Juliette would have killed Adalind, baby or no baby. The intent was there.

Hex-Julie was evil to the core, we had glimpses of her feeling regret but they were moved on from and forgotten and all that was left was evil Juliette in the end. Even her final fight with Nick she was toying with his emotions.

Whether she wanted to or not, she didn't. Key word: didn't. Nick got in her way. But think about it for a moment. If Juliette really wanted to get at Adalind, what was to stop her? Certainly not Nick. She could have easily threw him out. She made the conscious decision not to harm Adalind. And with that, again, there's no evidence she tried to kill the baby in utero, multiple times, as you state.

(09-15-2015, 08:50 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 07:19 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: I read the recap on this. Juliette never got to Adalind because Nick stood in the way and protected her. There were never any multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero because Juliette never came near Adalind after that. Wanting to kill her is not the same as attempting to kill her and there were no multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero. Again, according to the recaps.

Whether she wanted to or not, she didn't. Key word: didn't. Nick got in her way. But think about it for a moment. If Juliette really wanted to get at Adalind, what was to stop her? Certainly not Nick. She could have easily threw him out. She made the conscious decision not to harm Adalind. And with that, again, there's no evidence she tried to kill the baby in utero, multiple times, as you state.

She was surrounded by police officers, a fact which Nick brought up (check the recaps). Her need to kill Adalind was over-ruled by self-preservation. The child was the spawn of her ex-lover and her most hated enemy so to not think that she wanted it dead was ludicrous.

(09-15-2015, 09:47 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:

She was surrounded by police officers, a fact which Nick brought up (check the recaps). Her need to kill Adalind was over-ruled by self-preservation. The child was the spawn of her ex-lover and her most hated enemy so to not think that she wanted it dead was ludicrous.

No, she wanted Adalind dead. But again, want or not, she didn't try to kill Adalind. Even if she was surrounded by police officers, you don't think she wasn't powerful enough to get rid of them if she wanted to? She made the decision not to kill anyone at that point. Want is not the same as intent.

(09-15-2015, 10:50 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 09:47 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:

No, she wanted Adalind dead. But again, want or not, she didn't try to kill Adalind. Even if she was surrounded by police officers, you don't think she wasn't powerful enough to get rid of them if she wanted to? She made the decision not to kill anyone at that point. Want is not the same as intent.

in·tent
inˈtent
noun
intention or purpose.
"with alarm she realized his intent"
synonyms: aim, intention, purpose, objective, object, goal, target; More
adjective
adjective: intent
resolved or determined to do (something).
"the administration was intent on achieving greater efficiency"
synonyms: bent on, set on, insistent on, hell-bent on; More
attentively occupied with.
"Jill was intent on her gardening magazine"
synonyms: attentive, absorbed, engrossed, fascinated, enthralled, rapt, riveted; More
(especially of a look) showing earnest and eager attention.
"a curiously intent look on her face"
-------------------------------------------------------
she was intent on killing Adalind and ergo the child , other factors prevented her from following through.

(09-15-2015, 11:17 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: in·tent
inˈtent
noun
intention or purpose.
adjective
synonyms: attentive, absorbed, engrossed, fascinated, enthralled, rapt, riveted; More
she was intent on killing Adalind and ergo the child , other factors prevented her from following through.

Quote the whole dictionary if you like, but you were completely wrong on the scene.

First of all, you were incorrect that Juliette was "surrounded" by police officers. Wu came up and asked Nick if there was anything wrong to which he replied there was not. At that point Adalind herself told Wu there was, but it was apparent Wu didn't believe her because of Nick.

Hank was in the background and there were some onlookers. Renard was there. Juliette asked Nick to get out of her way, and grabbed her by one arm. He told her to leave, and she agreed. If there were so many people surrounding her, she would have had a tough time getting out. But there's no one near her and she walks right out the door.

For all of this intent and determination on Juliette's part to kill that baby, it's funny that no one else picked up on it, including Nick. Just saying.

Just as a major gag, I completely hated Adalind in the episode where she reveals Nick is the father of her baby. She was completely fake in her so called concern for Nick. Ugh.

(09-15-2015, 03:38 PM)irukandji Wrote:
inˈtent
noun
intention or purpose.
adjective

Quote the whole dictionary if you like, but you were completely wrong on the scene.

First of all, you were incorrect that Juliette was "surrounded" by police officers. Wu came up and asked Nick if there was anything wrong to which he replied there was not. At that point Adalind herself told Wu there was, but it was apparent Wu didn't believe her because of Nick.

Hank was in the background and there were some onlookers. Renard was there. Juliette asked Nick to get out of her way, and grabbed her by one arm. He told her to leave, and she agreed. If there were so many people surrounding her, she would have had a tough time getting out. But there's no one near her and she walks right out the door.

For all of this intent and determination on Juliette's part to kill that baby, it's funny that no one else picked up on it, including Nick. Just saying.

Just as a major gag, I completely hated Adalind in the episode where she reveals Nick is the father of her baby. She was completely fake in her so called concern for Nick. Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGfqodgvJ4w

hmm, don't really see her relenting on her decision at the mention of the baby

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 03:52 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
inˈtent
noun
intention or purpose.
adjective

"NO CHILD OF HER IS INNOCENT"...

I am pretty sure Hexan-Juli would have killed Adelaind and/with the baby.

(09-15-2015, 03:52 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
inˈtent
noun
intention or purpose.
adjective

So tell me this. After the episode in at the police station, when did she go after Adalind with this overwhelming determination to kill her? According to you, she made several attempts to kill the baby in utero. So, when did these attempts occur?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Scully1987 - 12-01-2015

I need to say: I liked Juliette till these two last episode! She was and is one of my favorites character from the beginning. Please, don't understand me wrong - I like Juliette - but when I first saw these episodes: I was like (screaming at the television, but she does not wanted to listen^^ - Juliette was just standing there and did nothing - only listen to what Kenneth did... But she has gone to far and to fast) I know: (And despite everything, after all that has happened, I like her still (the old Juliette) , but I can not forgive her, for what she did to Kelly.)