Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - New Guy - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 06:59 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm and Ryriena. She has finished one film. But, I think most of her time (for a while anyway) will be spent on the new scifi series "Limitless", CBS. She figures rather prominently in the series promo.Smile
Hi WF,

By "she" are you talking about Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio? CBS has her as one of the lead actors on Limitless.

IMDb does not seem to have any news about Bitsie Tulloch. Is there any update? Is she standing in the unemployment line? Grimm destroyed her character and most of us hope she stays dead. I feel sorry for Nick, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVZOsWgoLxo

New Guy

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 09:51 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 06:59 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm and Ryriena. She has finished one film. But, I think most of her time (for a while anyway) will be spent on the new scifi series "Limitless", CBS. She figures rather prominently in the series promo.Smile
Hi WF,

By "she" are you talking about Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio? CBS has her as one of the lead actors on Limitless.

IMDb does not seem to have any news about Bitsie Tulloch. Is there any update? Is she standing in the unemployment line? Grimm destroyed her character and most of us hope she stays dead. I feel sorry for Nick, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVZOsWgoLxo

New Guy

One of my favorite moments of the comic con panel was when they just simply said , yes she is dead , next question

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - wfmyers1207 - 09-14-2015

@NewGuy and TyeDyeJackson. Yeap, I meant Mary Mastrantonio. As for Juliette coming back, I think she will but only in flashback episodes. But that still gives Bitsie Tulloch work on the show.Confused

Bringing her character back from the dead would really suck, IMAO!!Huh

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 12:24 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Bringing her character back from the dead would really suck, IMAO!!Huh

Anyone in Nick's shoes would have committed suicide by now. If Juliette isn't resurrected, that's the only believable outcome I can see for Nick by the end of season 5.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - New Guy - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 12:24 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @NewGuy and TyeDyeJackson. Yeap, I meant Mary Mastrantonio. As for Juliette coming back, I think she will but only in flashback episodes. But that still gives Bitsie Tulloch work on the show.Confused

Bringing her character back from the dead would really suck, IMAO!!Huh
Hi WF,
The NBC web page no longer has a Cast Bio for Bitsie Tulloch. In the credit list her name appears as one of the starrs, typo?
I believe Juliette (Hexenette) is dead. It seemed stupid for her to stay as Nick's woman after rejecting his proposal. That is a severe relationship disconnect. He should have dumped her in the first season.
As she transformed from Nick's whiney, spoiled girlfriend into a hideous, violent, amoral monster many viewers who had found her annoying now saw her as Nick's nemesis and wanted her dead. Even Nick told the Scoobies to "kill her." Thank you Trubel! May Hexenette be remembered in infamy.
New Guy

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 09:43 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 08:29 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 12:43 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: tried to kill the baby numerous times in Utero.

I went through the recaps and couldn't find any evidence to support this. Can you give examples of the numerous times Juliette tried to kill the baby?

trying to kill a pregnant Adalind counts as trying to kill the baby and she was aware of the pregnancy.

Okay, again, can you give examples of the times Juliette tried to kill the baby? I can't find anything to support your statement.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - jsgrimm45 - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:28 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 09:43 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 08:29 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 12:43 PM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: tried to kill the baby numerous times in Utero.

I went through the recaps and couldn't find any evidence to support this. Can you give examples of the numerous times Juliette tried to kill the baby?

trying to kill a pregnant Adalind counts as trying to kill the baby and she was aware of the pregnancy.

Okay, again, can you give examples of the times Juliette tried to kill the baby? I can't find anything to support your statement.
Would you count dropping a Gargoyle Sculpture on Adalind as trying to kill the baby?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 08:43 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Would you count dropping a Gargoyle Sculpture on Adalind as trying to kill the baby?

Sure I would, if she knew Adalind was pregnant when she dropped the sculpture. However, Juliette went to jail after dropping the gargoyle. She didn't know Adalind was pregnant until Kenneth paid her bail and told her. Juliette wants to kill Adalind, but Nick stops her. Wanting to kill someone is not the same as trying to kill someone.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:43 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Would you count dropping a Gargoyle Sculpture on Adalind as trying to kill the baby?

Sure I would, if she knew Adalind was pregnant when she dropped the sculpture. However, Juliette went to jail after dropping the gargoyle. She didn't know Adalind was pregnant until Kenneth paid her bail and told her. Juliette wants to kill Adalind, but Nick stops her. Wanting to kill someone is not the same as trying to kill someone.

The whole scene in the hallway of the police station with Nick protecting Adalind from Juliette

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 03:20 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:

The whole scene in the hallway of the police station with Nick protecting Adalind from Juliette

I read the recap on this. Juliette never got to Adalind because Nick stood in the way and protected her. There were never any multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero because Juliette never came near Adalind after that. Wanting to kill her is not the same as attempting to kill her and there were no multiple attempts to murder the baby in utero. Again, according to the recaps.