Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 07:03 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: But that is the point. They wanted to shake things up and they did. Season 5 is going into totally new , totally scorched earth teritory and I for one think this Brave New World is going to be glorious if we give it a chance.

...unless Nick commits suicide in the first episode. Rolleyes

Showrunners and filmmakers have been "shaking things up" for most of the past decade. Want to rattle your audience? Kill one of the cast! Death is now the answer to everything. It's become a tired joke. Time for a new approach.

And honestly, is it a good idea to use a military strategy that Adolf Hitler was going to use on his own people as a metaphor for a TV series?

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 10:11 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 07:03 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: But that is the point. They wanted to shake things up and they did. Season 5 is going into totally new , totally scorched earth teritory and I for one think this Brave New World is going to be glorious if we give it a chance.

...unless Nick commits suicide in the first episode. Rolleyes

Showrunners and filmmakers have been "shaking things up" for most of the past decade. Want to rattle your audience? Kill one of the cast! Death is now the answer to everything. It's become a tired joke. Time for a new approach.

And honestly, is it a good idea to use a military strategy that Adolf Hitler was going to use on his own people as a metaphor for a TV series?

We will have to agree to disagree. Now if they bring back Juliette from the dead that will be a tired old joke in TV Land , Grimm is one of the few shows that hasn't pulled.

I wish she would have actually survive to be the Big Bad of Season 5 because dammit to hell Bitsie can do deliciously evil so well it gives you the shivers but we gotta play the hand we are dealt.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-10-2015

(09-10-2015, 11:26 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: We will have to agree to disagree. Now if they bring back Juliette from the dead that will be a tired old joke in TV Land , Grimm is one of the few shows that hasn't pulled.

Grimm has also pulled the tired old joke of bringing the dead back to life. Renard was dead and was brought back by his mother. I don't recall anyone complaining about it.

Grimm is full of monsters who have all kinds of powers. Why not bring Juliette back to life? I think it would be a blast seeing her provoke and irritate the hell out of Adalind. If it could be done, I would love to see an episode where Nick's baby prefers Juliette over Adalind.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-11-2015

(09-10-2015, 08:48 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 11:26 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote: We will have to agree to disagree. Now if they bring back Juliette from the dead that will be a tired old joke in TV Land , Grimm is one of the few shows that hasn't pulled.

Grimm has also pulled the tired old joke of bringing the dead back to life. Renard was dead and was brought back by his mother. I don't recall anyone complaining about it.

Grimm is full of monsters who have all kinds of powers. Why not bring Juliette back to life? I think it would be a blast seeing her provoke and irritate the hell out of Adalind. If it could be done, I would love to see an episode where Nick's baby prefers Juliette over Adalind.

I mean the long drawn out resurrection. With Renard it was a teetering on death type thing.

You and I will never be unbiased you are pro-Juliette/anti-Adalind and I am pro-Adalind/anti-Juliette. We will never agree lol.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 02:19 AM)TieDyeJackson Wrote:

I mean the long drawn out resurrection. With Renard it was a teetering on death type thing.

Dead is dead. Does it really matter if it's long or short? Grimm didn't freshen it up any or take a different approach, the series did the same thing every other series does when it decides to let a character die and then bring them back to life.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Nickster - 09-11-2015

Oh hell no to the person who mentioned Nick's baby preferring Juliette to Adalind, that is just cheesy and annoying. The last thing this show needs is to bring Juliette back and that too as a Mary Sue whom everyone likes-including Adalind's son.

I'd rather Nick and Adalind's son not know about Juliette or couldn't give a care about her either way. She ain't important.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-11-2015

If we are talking about Hexan-Juli... The baby wouldn't survive 2 minutes in her hands... DodgyConfusedAngel

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - wfmyers1207 - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 04:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Dead is dead. Does it really matter if it's long or short? Grimm didn't freshen it up any or take a different approach, the series did the same thing every other series does when it decides to let a character die and then bring them back to life.

Actually it does matter. A person can still be revived a few minutes after clinical death before irreversible brain damage occurs. If someones been dead long enough to be in a coffin then the only way they come back is as one of the 'undead'. Big Grin

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - TieDyeJackson - 09-11-2015

^^ what he said ^^ lol

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 10:20 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 04:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Actually it does matter. A person can still be revived a few minutes after clinical death before irreversible brain damage occurs. If someones been dead long enough to be in a coffin then the only way they come back is as one of the 'undead'. Big Grin

So you're saying Sean wasn't dead then?

(09-11-2015, 10:00 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:

If we are talking about Hexan-Juli... The baby wouldn't survive 2 minutes in her hands... DodgyConfusedAngel

Why do you say that?