Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

S4E22 - Cry Havoc - GrimmForum - 05-15-2015

Season 4 Episode 22
Cry Havoc

[Image: caJDbqwl.jpg]

Air Date: May 15, 2015

Synopsis: On the heels of a shocking discovery, Nick (David Giuntoli) is hell bent on getting revenge and taking the fight to the Royals with help from Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni). Meanwhile, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) alliance continues to lead her down a dark path. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Belle - 05-15-2015

Did anyone else see two arrows in Juliette?
I was pretty sure I did and I'm dying to know who was responsible for shooting number 2.
Also, how frikin awesome was it to see Meisner in the helicopter?!? His reappearance was my favorite part of the episode.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - irukandji - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 06:56 PM)Belle Wrote: Did anyone else see two arrows in Juliette?
I was pretty sure I did and I'm dying to know who was responsible for shooting number 2.
Also, how frikin awesome was it to see Meisner in the helicopter?!? His reappearance was my favorite part of the episode.

Idid not see the second one, but my husband said there were two arrows. He also said the crossbow is capable of shooting two at once.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - SpoiltOne - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 07:12 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 06:56 PM)Belle Wrote: Did anyone else see two arrows in Juliette?

Idid not see the second one, but my husband said there were two arrows. He also said the crossbow is capable of shooting two at once.

[Image: trubel.jpg]

[Image: grimm-season-4-finale-david-giuntoli-bit...ch-nbc.JPG]

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - eric - 05-15-2015

I am not sure Juliette is dead. There were two types of bolts, one to kill and one to stun. Sure was convenient for Truble to be there. How did Meisner know to be on that copter? Was the pilot in on it? The crew said there was no body, just a head. Seems very nice of the royals to be so tidy. I would guess there will be Diana, Juliette, Meisner and Diana in a future show. Everyone will think they are all dead, just living very quietly a boring, out of the way spot.

I see two in the picture you posted, so thank you.
Now, I feel like I wasn't imagining things.
Maybe it was two arrows from Trubel's crossbow, but because the angles are so different, I'm guessing there will be a second shooter.
In a perfect word Kelly is still alive somehow and shot the second one.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - SpoiltOne - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 07:19 PM)Belle Wrote: I see two in the picture you posted, so thank you.

Welcome...I also updated that post to show Trubel with her crossbow.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Grimmster123 - 05-15-2015

The return of Meisner in the helicopter was extremely cool, great nod to the fans of the show. I had completely forgot about him so it will be interesting to see what happens with him and Diana in Season 5. Now the ending with Agent Chavez was also a welcome surprise however the phone call in Bud's truck gave it away a little bit. I'm not sure that was necessary but it was still an interesting ending none the less. The amount of significant deaths in the finale was unreal. Kenneth, Dead. Ruspoli, Dead. The King, Dead? Juliette, Dead? Definitely going to be a hectic Season 5!! Great finale!!!!

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-15-2015

This episode was pure therapy. Every last character I was hoping - praying - would get their comeuppance, got their comeuppance. I actually applauded when the king was shoved out of his own helicopter.

I once wrote a possible scene involving Kenneth for season 5. Thank heaven that's been made redundant. Burn in hell, you smug sack of s***.

I think Juliette's coming back...in what shape or form, remains to be seen. But I sincerely believe the showrunners owe fans the epic Grimm/Hexenbiest double team of Nick and Juliette, after all the misery they've put them through.

All the same, there was the occasional stupid moment. Like Juliette's line about her not expecting Kenneth to murder Kelly. As Harvey Dent would have said, "What exactly did you think they were going to do?!"

(05-15-2015, 07:32 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: The return of Meisner in the helicopter was extremely cool, great nod to the fans of the show. I had completely forgot about him so it will be interesting to see what happens with him and Diana in Season 5. Now the ending with Agent Chavez was also a welcome surprise however the phone call in Bud's truck gave it away a little bit. I'm not sure that was necessary but it was still an interesting ending none the less. The amount of significant deaths in the finale was unreal. Kenneth, Dead. Ruspoli, Dead. The King, Dead? Juliette, Dead? Definitely going to be a hectic Season 5!! Great finale!!!!
Did you recognize the voice on the call Trubel received?
I couldn't so for a few terrible moments I worried Trubel was in league with the bad guys. Don't get me wrong, I was soo glad she wasn't, but...for a little while I wondered if the worst wasn't possible.