Grimm Forum
Season 5 Speculation - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Season 5 Speculation (/Thread-Season-5-Speculation)

Pages: 1 2 3

Season 5 Speculation - wfmyers1207 - 05-09-2015

Well here we go for what it's worth.

The death of Kelly, and perhaps Juliette, make Nick decide that enough is enough. He decides to take the war to the Royals.

He and Renard will have to work together to contact the Laufer. With Kelly dead Nick has no other way to reach them.

Then he, Renard and Truble go to Vienna to get the other 4 keys and find the hidden whatever so they can use it against the Royals. Or Truble may stay in Portland to cover the home front like she did when Nick was degrimmed.
That could make for some interesting episodes with the WOW back in Portland being dealt with by Truble and Nick raising havoc in Europe. Tongue

If Juliette doesn't die in the S4 finale, she will shortly into S5.

While all the fighting is going on in the S4 finale the king escapes with LBB (Diana). The rest of his goons get caught. The promo photos do show Kenneth in cuffs and Hank fighting with Raspoli. Along with everything else that has happened, this is one of the reasons Nick decides to take things to the Royals and to Europe. If all else fails then the hidden whatever may be the only thing powerful enough to stop a Diana under Royal control.

RE: Season 5 Speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-20-2015

(05-09-2015, 09:43 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Well here we go for what it's worth.

The death of Kelly, and perhaps Juliette, make Nick decide that enough is enough. He decides to take the war to the Royals.

He and Renard will have to work together to contact the Laufer. With Kelly dead Nick has no other way to reach them.

Then he, Renard and Truble go to Vienna to get the other 4 keys and find the hidden whatever so they can use it against the Royals. Or Truble may stay in Portland to cover the home front like she did when Nick was degrimmed.
That could make for some interesting episodes with the WOW back in Portland being dealt with by Truble and Nick raising havoc in Europe. Tongue

While all the fighting is going on in the S4 finale the king escapes with LBB (Diana). The rest of his goons get caught. The promo photos do show Kenneth in cuffs and Hank fighting with Raspoli. Along with everything else that has happened, this is one of the reasons Nick decides to take things to the Royals and to Europe. If all else fails then the hidden whatever may be the only thing powerful enough to stop a Diana under Royal control.
Now that we have seen the season end the speculation for season 5 can be updated. What we know King is dead, Kenneth is dead, Raspoli is dead, and Diana is with Meisner. This means all bets are off. Would like to see what your thoughts are on S5 now. I've post a few around but nothing on this straight forward speculation (don't think of it). ThanksDodgy

RE: Season 5 Speculation - wfmyers1207 - 05-21-2015

(05-20-2015, 11:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Now that we have seen the season end the speculation for season 5 can be updated. What we know King is dead, Kenneth is dead, Raspoli is dead, and Diana is with Meisner. This means all bets are off. Would like to see what your thoughts are on S5 now. I've post a few around but nothing on this straight forward speculation (don't think of it). ThanksDodgy

OK, now after seeing the season finale and thinking it over a bit S5 may go like this:

- Still think Nick is going to go after the Royals big time. After the death of the king they will be in disarray with internal power struggles. Perfect time to strike! But still not sure if Truble will join him or stay in Portland.

- The show runners have said that the hidden whatever (THW) will be found in S5. Nick may use THW to finish off the Royal's once and for all. And I think Truble has the last key or knows where it is, (remember the black knight piece!Big Grin) but she may not know that she knows!Dodgy

- Chavez is a wild card. Still not sure who's side she is on. She could be a bad guy or simply self-interested and nothing else. Truble is working for her for now and she will probably try to recruit Nick. Nick will tell her to shove it and then Truble may also.

- With Meisner now in possession of LBB don't know how things are going to play out with the Resistance. Will Nick have to go against the Royal's and the Resistance?Huh

- Let's not forget that The Council put a hit out on Nick. That will make the relationship problematic to say the least. Will Nick have to go up against the Royal's, the Resistance AND the Council??HuhHuh

- I don't think Nick will get together with Adalind. That would be repulsive!Angry But she may use her connections to the Royal's to get intel on them and try to suck up to Nick. Remember they have no reason to believe she is not still one of their flunkies.

- Nick will not have another love interest for a while. Truble will be the new female lead and provide Nick with someone to cover his back and a "little sister" shoulder to cry on. Be a good time for Hank to get a new girlfriend.Smile

- Renard may make a bid for the throne. As a bastard he would technically be ineligible but it wouldn't be the first time a bastard has usurped a throne! It has happened ITRW!Big Grin

That's it for now. Let me think about it some more.

RE: Season 5 Speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 08:18 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 11:06 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

OK, now after seeing the season finale and thinking it over a bit S5 may go like this:

- Still think Nick is going to go after the Royals big time. After the death of the king they will be in disarray with internal power struggles. Perfect time to strike! But still not sure if Truble will join him or stay in Portland.

- The show runners have said that the hidden whatever (THW) will be found in S5. Nick may use THW to finish off the Royal's once and for all. And I think Truble has the last key or knows where it is, (remember the black knight piece!Big Grin) but she may not know that she knows!Dodgy

- Chavez is a wild card. Still not sure who's side she is on. She could be a bad guy or simply self-interested and nothing else. Truble is working for her for now and she will probably try to recruit Nick. Nick will tell her to shove it and then Truble may also.

- With Meisner now in possession of LBB don't know how things are going to play out with the Resistance. Will Nick have to go against the Royal's and the Resistance?Huh

- Let's not forget that The Council put a hit out on Nick. That will make the relationship problematic to say the least. Will Nick have to go up against the Royal's, the Resistance AND the Council??HuhHuh

- I don't think Nick will get together with Adalind. That would be repulsive!Angry But she may use her connections to the Royal's to get intel on them and try to suck up to Nick. Remember they have no reason to believe she is not still one of their flunkies.

- Nick will not have another love interest for a while. Truble will be the new female lead and provide Nick with someone to cover his back and a "little sister" shoulder to cry on. Be a good time for Hank to get a new girlfriend.Smile

- Renard may make a bid for the throne. As a bastard he would technically be ineligible but it wouldn't be the first time a bastard has usurped a throne! It has happened ITRW!Big Grin

That's it for now. Let me think about it some more.
Thanks looking forward to some new ideas later

RE: Season 5 Speculation - Grimm4Ever - 05-22-2015

I do not think Nick will leave Portland. He is a cop, it's his job, his livelihood...
Tubel's black knight is a key? Are you just speculating, or is that fact?
I think the Captain will go to Vienna, not to take the throne, but to get answers. Maybe he and Nick take a short trip, but come back. Maybe they bring back the Hidden Whatever.
What I want to know more about are those coins. Where are the ones Nick gave to his Mom? What if the Captain wants those back? They never said much about them after that episode.

RE: Season 5 Speculation - Hexenadler - 05-22-2015

I've already posted this on another thread, but I think it applies here too.

- The tragic fallout between himself and Juliette causes Nick to adapt a more intolerant, unforgiving stance on Wesen...especially Hexenbiests. Juliette's transformation has convinced Nick all Hexenbiests are innately evil creatures that have to be killed on sight. This leads to his relationship with Adalind getting steadily more tense.

- Monroe's PTSD becomes more pronounced, causing him to unintentionally harm Rosalee. An exaggerated version of the incident reaches DeEtta, and she begins plotting a scheme to get Monroe out of Rosalee's life...even if it means killing him.

- Renard is having a harder time keeping a lid on all the Wesen activity going down in Portland, and the stress begins to take its toll on his ability to do his job. Rumors start to circulate Nick is next in line for the position of police captain, much to Renard's chagrin.

- A new serial killer emerges in Portland. He's human, but he also has extensive knowledge of Wesen and their natures, which he exploits to his own ends. When Nick and his partners finally capture the killer, he nonchalantly explains how Wesen are all chained to their respective natures, making them predictable. Bud becomes especially depressed when he overhears the killer dismiss all Eisbiber as "cowards."

- Nick is haunted by nightmares of Juliette, who he encounters in his dreams as two separate women: The human Juliette, and the "woged", Hexenbiest Juliette. This subplot reaches a climax when one of Nick's enemies administers a more potent variant of the potion used to transform Adalind into Juliette (and vice versa). Nick's grief and guilt over his fiancee's death influences the spell, which triggers his own transformation into the Hexenbiest version of Juliette.

- Juliette herself is ultimately resurrected in the mid-season finale (possibly through a spell cast by Diana, or something Chavez does with her body). The problem is, she's still a Hexenbiest. Although she rejoins the "Scooby gang," she and Nick remain emotionally apart, with Nick continuing to hold her responsible for Kelly's death, and Juliette shouldering the guilt. Things get more...interesting...when she begins a love affair with Adalind (instead of Renard, as most of the fans expected).

- Juliette's father, Harlan, arrives in Portland to investigate the confusing news he's been receiving about his daughter. Still alienated from Nick, Juliette does her best to reconcile with Harlan, even while her abrasive Hexenbiest personality keeps interfering.

- A bizarre occult trinket is discovered in one episode that allows humans to temporarily become Wesen, and vice versa. When Wu accidentally sets off the spell in Rosalee's spice shop, it results in Nick becoming a Steinadler, Hank a Jagerbar, Wu a Ziegevolk, and Trubel a Wendigo, while Monroe, Rosalee, Adalind, and Juliette are turned into humans. This could allow for a slightly more comedic episode in a season that's liable to be dark as hell.

- Season 5's big "arc" would be foreboding omens of "Das Letzte Verraten," or "The Great Reveal," a dreaded prophecy among Wesen that predicts a time when all Wesen on the planet will be exposed to Mankind. This culminates in the final episode of season 5 when Diana - now fully aged into an adult - turns out to be the harbinger of the prophecy. Upon her death, she unleashes the Wesen version of an "EMP burst" that forces every last Wesen in the world to woge in public, keeping them locked in that state for twenty-four hours. Mayhem and anarchy ensues worldwide, while Harlan experiences a violent stroke, having witnessed his daughter transform into a hideous monster in front of him. Juliette screams for help over her fallen father, while the rest of the city explodes in chaos. Cue season 6...

RE: Season 5 Speculation - wfmyers1207 - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 10:51 AM)Grimm4Ever Wrote: I do not think Nick will leave Portland. He is a cop, it's his job, his livelihood...
I think the Captain will go to Vienna, not to take the throne, but to get answers. Maybe he and Nick take a short trip, but come back. Maybe they bring back the Hidden Whatever.
What I want to know more about are those coins. Where are the ones Nick gave to his Mom? What if the Captain wants those back? They never said much about them after that episode.

It's just speculation about the black knight piece but the show seemed to draw a lot of attention to it. There was also a lot of activity about the keys during those episodes. So I think the black knight may hold a key or the clue to finding it.

There were supposed to be 17 coins in all. Kelly never did destroy the 3 she had. She hid them somewhere.

Some folks have speculated that the hidden whatever may be the other 14 coins. Possible, but I don't think so for some reason. Just doesn't seem to fit. But you never know.Dodgy

RE: Season 5 Speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 01:12 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 10:51 AM)Grimm4Ever Wrote: I do not think Nick will leave Portland. He is a cop, it's his job, his livelihood...

It's just speculation about the black knight piece but the show seemed to draw a lot of attention to it. There was also a lot of activity about the keys during those episodes. So I think the black knight may hold a key or the clue to finding it.

There were supposed to be 17 coins in all. Kelly never did destroy the 3 she had. She hid them somewhere.

Some folks have speculated that the hidden whatever may be the other 14 coins. Possible, but I don't think so for some reason. Just doesn't seem to fit. But you never know.Dodgy

I agree I think the knight is a clue to a key. I may be wrong will have to go back a watch the episode about the coins but think were only 10 coins that why the 7 royal families want them 1 for each family. Trubel said she likes the way the knight moves that also is clue. I think the 3 coins got out of the Grimm knights (again knights) control that why they have hidden the other 7, don't think that was the first plan (that was to destroy them) but when that failed they went plan B.

At the end of WWII (we saw the movie in the trailer of Hitler having 2 on his uniform) the Grimm's got the hands on those 3 also, but what with the other 7 hidden the only thing a Grimm can do is destroy those 3.

We have seen that the coins may not give power but some how make the holder able to sway ppl. With the poison in them the holder brain will be destroyed over time I.E. Hitler. Over the years what "nuts" ruler has had the coins we wouldn't have to think hard to come up with a list say after 1600 A.D.

RE: Season 5 Speculation - syscrash - 05-22-2015

If Trubel's knight had significance wouldn't they have either mentioned or showed the knight. The last time we saw the knight was when Trubel was explaining its significance to Juliette.

RE: Season 5 Speculation - jsgrimm45 - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 02:55 PM)syscrash Wrote: If Trubel's knight had significance wouldn't they have either mentioned or showed the knight. The last time we saw the knight was when Trubel was explaining its significance to Juliette.

The knight Trubel has may not be the knight needed just hint that something about a knight is needed. The knight is the only piece that can jump over another so the way it moves may be clue. They will likely find this out when they track down Trubel's parents someone in family taught her chess they like me like the knights, that chess set is important (I'll give up my queen before my knights).

This is all speculation just trying out ideas.