Grimm Forum
Weird Crossover Idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Thread: Weird Crossover Idea (/Thread-Weird-Crossover-Idea)

Pages: 1 2

Weird Crossover Idea - Elkhound - 05-07-2015

Just had an idea for a crossover: "Game of Thrones"/"Marvel's The Avengers". Think about it. What is Ironman's real name?

RE: Weird Crossover Idea - the-epic-prince - 05-07-2015

That's be funny. I've seen pictures of Ironman with the Stark family.
He'd have to make some wolf armor.

RE: Weird Crossover Idea - Lou - 05-08-2015

How bout this?
Supergirl, Flash and the Arrow are all DC comics
Supergirl is going to be on CBS
Flash and Arrow are on CW
CBS owns CW.
Supergirl meets the Flash and the Arrow? Races the Flash. Girl talk with Felicity.

RE: Weird Crossover Idea - Elkhound - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 08:09 PM)the-epic-prince Wrote: That's be funny. I've seen pictures of Ironman with the Stark family.
He'd have to make some wolf armor.

Robert Downy, Jr. does look a little like the GOT Starks, doesn't he?

There is little to no chance of this happening but still....
Grimm meets iZombie.
iZombie is in Seattle and Grimm is in Portland so geographically it could be easy. Both Liv and Nick work for the police. Nick is part zombie. Liv is full on zombie. Liv is also a MD so maybe she could talk with Juliette, she has no baggage with Juliette so maybe Juliette won't try to kill her. Liv and Juliette could open a meds/OB clinic together. Smile

I can't find it now, but I saw a crossover between Grimm & Agents of Shield which assumed that Monroe was the "Cellist from Portland."

(05-08-2015, 08:11 AM)Lou Wrote: There is little to no chance of this happening but still....
Grimm meets iZombie.
iZombie is in Seattle and Grimm is in Portland so geographically it could be easy. Both Liv and Nick work for the police. Nick is part zombie. Liv is full on zombie. Liv is also a MD so maybe she could talk with Juliette, she has no baggage with Juliette so maybe Juliette won't try to kill her. Liv and Juliette could open a meds/OB clinic together. Smile

I've always liked the idea of Grimm/The Sentinel.

Both are set in the Pacific Northwest; both involve a police detective blessed/cursed with a magic he doesn't understand; both have a civilian guide to the new world who has lupine affinities.

Or, taking the Pacific Northwest connection, what about Highlander: The Series? Would Immortals count as Wesen? And Grimms are also called "Decapitori" (Beheaders.)

RE: Weird Crossover Idea - wfmyers1207 - 05-08-2015

The new cop show 'Backstrom' is also based in Portland. That could be fun.Smile But I always thought that "Warehouse 13" and "Grimm" would have made a fun crossover. Someone here on the forum did a fanfic where Truble meets Claudia. Wasn't bad.

I've mentioned this before but if Harry Dresden came to Portland.....

(05-08-2015, 09:54 AM)Lou Wrote: I've mentioned this before but if Harry Dresden came to Portland.....

Or Harry Potter, for that matter.

Hmmm. Hermione would be able to fix up Juliette while Harry and Ron held her down.