Grimm Forum
English Grimm fans?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: English Grimm fans?? (/Thread-English-Grimm-fans)

Pages: 1 2

English Grimm fans?? - jordanhhh4 - 05-06-2015

I have only recently started watching Grimm and now I am completely up to date. I was wondering when the new episodes will air in the UK? Will it be in sync with the US? If not I will just watch the new episodes online! Any help will be appreciated. My first post btw!

RE: English Grimm fans?? - grimmfreak - 05-06-2015

Welcome, Jordan! I wish I could help you and hope you get an answer soon.

RE: English Grimm fans?? - Gretel Hanselsister - 05-07-2015

(05-06-2015, 09:17 AM)jordanhhh4 Wrote: I have only recently started watching Grimm and now I am completely up to date.

Welcome to the forum!
Sorry, I can't answer your question (I'm German and over here they're just repeating season 3 - no sign of season 4).
You just started Grimm and now you're up to date - that's a lot to watch! A nice overview of all seasons out of Bud's perspective is this:

RE: English Grimm fans?? - Samsarilian - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 01:34 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 09:17 AM)jordanhhh4 Wrote: I have only recently started watching Grimm and now I am completely up to date.

Welcome to the forum!
Sorry, I can't answer your question (I'm German and over here they're just repeating season 3 - no sign of season 4).
You just started Grimm and now you're up to date - that's a lot to watch! A nice overview of all seasons out of Bud's perspective is this:

Thanks, Gretel. That was great.

RE: English Grimm fans?? - grimmfreak - 05-07-2015

Thanks Gretel, that was the best! One more reason Bud is the best character on grimm!

RE: English Grimm fans?? - Mauvais Don - 05-07-2015

Hi, Jordan, and welcome to the forum. I am in Portland, but I have a friend in the UK (Portsmouth) who watches the show. On April 5 he wrote to me "I think we're on season 4 at roughly...episode 11," so that should give you an idea of what the difference in scheduling might be.

Cheers!

RE: English Grimm fans?? - jordanhhh4 - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 01:34 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:

Welcome to the forum!

OMG! This is the best thing I have seen! I love Bud so much

RE: English Grimm fans?? - jordanhhh4 - 05-08-2015

(05-07-2015, 06:46 PM)Mauvais Don Wrote: Hi, Jordan, and welcome to the forum. I am in Portland, but I have a friend in the UK (Portsmouth) who watches the show. On April 5 he wrote to me "I think we're on season 4 at roughly...episode 11," so that should give you an idea of what the difference in scheduling might be.

Cheers!

What time/channel is tonight's episode on over there? I will try to live stream it. It's on NBC I believe and starts at 8pm? I just don't know what 8pm that is, I'm pretty sure there's two in America

RE: English Grimm fans?? - Mauvais Don - 05-10-2015

There are three time zones in the continental US, and normally the networks show the programs at the same hour in each one or with an hour difference (somebody correct me if I'm wrong - I don't have experience with watching shows out of my time zone). Often a show will be advertised as playing at 8 Pacific/9Central IIRC. Other than the fact that I didn't see your post until it was too late to answer it in time, I'm kind of clueless about how all of this works so your best bet is to just look for the showtimes, determine if it's Pacific, Central or East Coast time, and then figure out the difference between the US time and the hour in Ol' Blighty. 8 PM in New York is two hours off 8 PM here in Wesenville.

RE: English Grimm fans?? - Secret Keeper - 05-16-2015

(05-10-2015, 07:56 AM)Mauvais Don Wrote: There are three time zones in the continental US, and normally the networks show the programs at the same hour in each one or with an hour difference (somebody correct me if I'm wrong - I don't have experience with watching shows out of my time zone). Often a show will be advertised as playing at 8 Pacific/9Central IIRC. Other than the fact that I didn't see your post until it was too late to answer it in time, I'm kind of clueless about how all of this works so your best bet is to just look for the showtimes, determine if it's Pacific, Central or East Coast time, and then figure out the difference between the US time and the hour in Ol' Blighty. 8 PM in New York is two hours off 8 PM here in Wesenville.

It's actually four. Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific. I just did some googling and have found that networks broadcast their shows either two or three different times for the time difference. I'm not sure which schedule NBC uses, but after the last time change it was airing at 7 in Mountain time.