Grimm Forum
Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Bad-Girl-scorecard)

Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - syscrash - 04-29-2015

Juliette since it is shorter
Hurt everyone feelings
Set the trailer on fire
Pointed gun at Rosalee
Threw Rosalee against the wall.

Adalin
Tried to kill Mari
Killed the guy under the bridge to impress Sean
Poisoned Juilette
Her mother was put in danger because of poisoning Juliette, mother ended up dying
Poisoned Hank left for dead to blackmail nick
Indirectly poisoned Wu
Brought Westen to Seans door resulting in Sean getting shot and dying
Took Nick powers by sleeping with him
Indirectly turned Juliette into a hexenbiest.

Official Bad Girl winner Adalind.
If for nothing else because of Adalind actions her actual and potential body count is far beyond Juliette.

Did I miss any

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - Grimmster123 - 04-29-2015

Juliette threw that guy that was hitting on her across the bar and got thrown in jail, and Adalind orchestrated the death of Frau Pech with Stefania in order to get her powers back

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - syscrash - 04-30-2015

(04-29-2015, 07:18 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: Juliette threw that guy that was hitting on her across the bar and got thrown in jail, and Adalind orchestrated the death of Frau Pech with Stefania in order to get her powers back

I forgot about Adalind butchering Frau Pech to get her powers back. That why I don't believe the promo of Adalind giving up her powers to prove to Juliette the potion works. It is hard to believe Adalind would do that for someone else. Either Adalind know how to reverse the potion. Or what Adalind drink was different. Thy did pour the entire pot in the glass. Will they make a new pot. or is there enough still in the glass.

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - speakeasy - 04-30-2015

Adalind offered her baby up for sale in order to get her powers back. That was a despicable act.

However, Juliette is running up quite a record for someone who just got into the game.

Adalind's tricks have been at the center of most of the damage caused to others so far. But her actions were driven with a purpose in mind. Right now, Juliette seems to be operating on pure rage. I feel Adalind is plenty smart, but Juliette is smarter and darker of soul now (perhaps caused by so much magic being worked on her), so Adalind wins on the standing record, but Juliette takes first prize when potential for violence is considered, imo.

No one, not even an anger-fueled Hexenbiest, can go on like that without causing a catastrophe of great proportions. I'm really, really, hoping that she is transformed before that happens. Sad

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - Samsarilian - 04-30-2015

Adalind took 3 years to rack up score, Julliette only 1/2 a year. leveling factor of 6x to Juliette. Also Juliette blew up a mussel car, was it a classic? Who wins now?

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - syscrash - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 07:20 AM)Samsarilian Wrote: Adalind took 3 years to rack up score, Julliette only 1/2 a year. leveling factor of 6x to Juliette. Also Juliette blew up a mussel car, was it a classic? Who wins now?

it is not like the car was a Shelby or even a Saleen. Plus the guys was a jerk. He could have apologized.

RE: Adalind vs Juliette Bad Girl scorecard - Oreoc1 - 05-01-2015

Well Juliette now has controlling Nick, hitting Monroe, possibly shooting Monroe and who knows what now.