Grimm Forum
S4E19 - Iron Hans - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E19 - Iron Hans (/Thread-S4E19-Iron-Hans)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

S4E19 - Iron Hans - GrimmForum - 04-24-2015

Season 4 Episode 19
Iron Hans

[Image: cotV5r4l.jpg]

Air Date: April 24, 2015

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are brought in to investigate a homicide they learn is connected to an age-old Wesen rite of passage. Meanwhile, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) makes a surprising new ally. Elsewhere, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) continues to battle a darkness within, and Nick finds hope for Juliette in the last person he expected - Adalind (Claire Coffee). Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, and Bree Turner also star.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - syscrash - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 04:49 PM)GrimmForum Wrote:
Season 4 Episode 19
Iron Hans

[Image: cotV5r4l.jpg]

Air Date: April 24, 2015

Synopsis: A homicide leads Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) onto the dark and mysterious path of a local Native American power quest. Meanwhile, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) erratic behavior lands her on the wrong side of the law. At the spice shop, Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) are on a mission and call on Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) for help. Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.
isn't that the Season 4 Episode 18 Mishipeshu Synopsis??????????

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - Kathryn Wooten - 04-24-2015

Damn didn't see that coming Julette burning down everything that helps nick defend against evil wesens, all his weapons his books ( hmmmm does Trubel have one of those books...I think she does but she does not have all of them) now as for Renard that entity seems to jump in and out during those chest pains still..Renard was in his pajamas.. so that mean after he dranked some of the water put the glass down and then stared at the glass of water and in a split second ended up in the park so The timeline: He wakes up in the rain in his pajamas and he still believed he was still looking at the glass of water . So that means whatever is playing body tag with Renard is taking a large chunk of memory and time) let's just say he recovered from the chest pain ( the entity jumped into Renards body at that point), since there is no indication he drove to the park in his pajamas .He attack a man before truly awakening shortly after having taken out his hands out of the water at the fountain, and does anyone in Portland care there is a man in the rain in his pajamas in the park how freaky is that . I rewind the scenes and there were at least 2 people who was in the park near Renard and paid abosolutely no mind So funny no one notice, that the captain of the police force is standing in the rain in his royal blue pajamas (and was bare footed ) ... I also find it strange he has not told anyone ,about what is happening to him now ..I know he doesn't know himself except he believe he is attacking people and don't know why ( I assume sexenbiest are pretty fast runners . I know Renard is very agile and has very fast reflexes. I even would go maybe a blurred fast reflexes , because the men in both cases men can not discribe their attacker , lets face it Renard was pretty far from his beach house and did this with no shoes..Why hasn't he gone back to roselee and monroe and what happen anyway did they even check Renard side effect as he did ask them to help him??? side note: HE is only attacking men. hmmmmm thank god he was not at the park naked ( mercy/swoon) and the entity let him get into some clothes

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - Sable677 - 04-24-2015

Great episode. I loved the baby reveal. Nick and Sean's reactions were perfect. I also am glad that Rosalee isn't giving up on Juliette. Hate that the trailer is gone. The trailer was like a character itself. I can't believe Juliette did that.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - GrimmForum - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 05:42 PM)syscrash Wrote: isn't that the Season 4 Episode 18 Mishipeshu Synopsis??????????

Thanks for catching that - fixed.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - Lou - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 06:31 PM)Sable677 Wrote: Great episode. I loved the baby reveal. Nick and Sean's reactions were perfect. I also am glad that Rosalee isn't giving up on Juliette. Hate that the trailer is gone. The trailer was like a character itself. I can't believe Juliette did that.

Juliette is nuts. I can't believe the writers decided they didn't need the trailer anymore.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - Fallout merc - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 09:10 PM)Lou Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 06:31 PM)Sable677 Wrote: Great episode. I loved the baby reveal. Nick and Sean's reactions were perfect. I also am glad that Rosalee isn't giving up on Juliette. Hate that the trailer is gone. The trailer was like a character itself. I can't believe Juliette did that.

Juliette is nuts. I can't believe the writers decided they didn't need the trailer anymore.
Hello I just joined

As for Juliette I agree she has more or less displayed a lot of sociopathic traits in this episode alone even animal cruelty (if you consider crushing bugs with a big grin on her face to be that)

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - Lou - 04-24-2015

OK, I think I remember that just a day or two before the Adalind turns into Juliette thing.... wasn't Adalind living with Renard at a hotel? Or was he sleeping at home and Adalind was sleeping by herself at the hotel? I thought the writers made it seem like he had moved into the hotel room, too. For "safety"
Anyway, Adalind and Renard are both acting like there is no way its his. So I guess it doesn't matter. Although it seems like everyone else thinks its his.

Man, Adalind she manipulated Nick into a corner. Manipulation is what Adalinds is best at.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - ANamelessWesen - 04-25-2015

I miss the days when Juliette was a Hexienbiest, but also not evil, and still likeable. She should be put on that path again.

RE: S4E19 - Iron Hans - speakeasy - 04-25-2015

What a week Juliette's having. Things couldn't get much worse for the rest of the gang either. There wasn't much to smile about in this episode, unless it was a couple of Adalind's lines.

Must have missed something about having the youngsters and their dads hunt down a rabbit and eat it and Monroe's lecture about the importance of resisting the urge to hunt. It wasn't one of my favorite wesen of the week stories, just okay.

Wave goodbye to the trailer, and there goes the chance to see what was in that Grimm diary page hidden in the chest (I had always figured it was critical to understanding the mystery of the much sought after object) and the Coins of Zakynthos, although I guess they could be salvaged. All the Grimm diaries and wesen lore accumulated over the generations, which the gang depended on in their research, all gone up in smoke. Maybe Wu checked out some important tomes to study at home. To say nothing of the precious bottles and vials of mixtures, some of them probably irreplaceable, to stop otherwise almost undefeatable bad wesen. Kinda breathtaking. Seems like there should be a good reason for this catastrophe and maybe there is, maybe she got the idea from Kenneth in order to cut off an important means of fighting back against the treacherous scheming of the families, for instance. Because it has been said that the Royals are promoting social disorder and chaos wherever they can to make people trade their liberty for security; connects with Renard's statement about wesen-related criminal activity. I'm beginning to see a conspiracy theory behind every flower pot, I know. Smile

Is Elizabeth working for the Royals? Oh, probably not, but she is at the center of most of the devastation that is befalling Portland's little pocket of resistance against their ruthless drive to subjugate the world's populations. I don't think she wants to see her son suffer, though, so that doesn't fit. This thing with Renard's got me wringing my hand with worry - where's the reset button.

If the writers meant to shock and awe, they got the job done as far as I am concerned. When worlds collide. And we have three more episode to go.