Grimm Forum
New Wessen Ideas - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: New Wessen Ideas (/Thread-New-Wessen-Ideas)

New Wessen Ideas - Jessie Smith - 04-07-2015

Hi, I am a little new to forum discussions so if I am not doing this right, I apologize. Is there a discussions for new Wessen? I was watching a Disney Silly Symphony with my grandson and it was the Pied Piper of Hamlin. Then I googled it on Wikipedia. this might make one of heckuva story! The "piper" took revenge on towns that did not pay for his rat control service by piping the children away to the mountains (sometimes returning them sometimes bad things). If they were to modernize it. Could be a great Grimm show. What do ya'll think.

Jessie Smith
Pineville, Louisiana

RE: New Wessen Ideas - Samsarilian - 04-07-2015

A Pied Piper was done in season one or two. The pipe became a violin. It has ben a while since I watched the episode and I do not want to spoil it for you as it is obvious you have not. Look into past episodes this is a great one.

EDIT

Season 1 Episode 5 Dance Macabre

RE: New Wessen Ideas - grimmfreak - 04-08-2015

I would love to see a gremlin wesen. a wesen that could either voluntarily or involuntarily cause fatal accidents with nearly their presence would be fun and hard to catch...
Also... welcome to the forum Jessie!

RE: New Wessen Ideas - Samsarilian - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 12:31 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: I would love to see a gremlin wesen. a wesen that could either voluntarily or involuntarily cause fatal accidents with nearly their presence would be fun and hard to catch...

What would it look like... I would vote for a vole or other rodent look. I would also say would be more fun if they killed seldom but enjoyed practical jokes and it was just some went to far.

RE: New Wessen Ideas - Jessie Smith - 04-08-2015

My wife and I thought of a rat-like Wessen, who could control rats and mice. A mouse-like Wessen (who went crazy in an early episode) would probably be too "mousy" (no pun intended) or cowardly. A rat-like Wessen would be something else. I will have to go back and view Danse Macabre, I either missed it or don't remember it. A Gremlin Wessen would be good for airplanes and could involve the Euro-Counsel of Wessen-thread of the series involving the revolt (remember World War 2 stories of Gremlins). Hope everyone reads the Pied Piper wikip. article, also the Krampus wikip. article is good too.

RE: New Wessen Ideas - Elkhound - 04-08-2015

I've said that "Puss in Boots" would be good---finally seeing a Klausreich that wasn't a jerk.

"Hans My Hedgehog"--a hedgehog based wesen.

"The Goose Girl"

"Thumbalina"--Not sure how that would work out.

"Tam Lin"

"The Snow Queen"

(04-08-2015, 12:45 AM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 12:31 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: I would love to see a gremlin wesen. a wesen that could either voluntarily or involuntarily cause fatal accidents with nearly their presence would be fun and hard to catch...

What would it look like... I would vote for a vole or other rodent look. I would also say would be more fun if they killed seldom but enjoyed practical jokes and it was just some went to far.

That or if they were unable to control their power. if they couldn't or could only partially control their abilities it could be very interesting. I wrote a fan-fic years back called the reluctant gremlin about a gremlin like wesen who was a writer and lived way out in the woods to avoid problems. he eventually had to come into town for food and supplies and came to the attention of Nick and Co.

Another idea I had that I never wrote up was a wesen with the ability to teleport or become invisible...

RE: New Wessen Ideas - Samsarilian - 04-08-2015

(04-08-2015, 01:27 PM)grimmfreak Wrote:

That or if they were unable to control their power. if they couldn't or could only partially control their abilities it could be very interesting. I wrote a fan-fic years back called the reluctant gremlin about a gremlin like wesen who was a writer and lived way out in the woods to avoid problems. he eventually had to come into town for food and supplies and came to the attention of Nick and Co.

Another idea I had that I never wrote up was a wesen with the ability to teleport or become invisible...

As far as I have ever heard no animal can teleport(does not make it a bad concept, just how to explain it?) but invisibility to a degree could come from pigment changes (Chameleon, some octopi and various others) or camouflage (walking stick, mule dear, various cats, too many others to even begin really)

(04-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 01:27 PM)grimmfreak Wrote:

As far as I have ever heard no animal can teleport(does not make it a bad concept, just how to explain it?) but invisibility to a degree could come from pigment changes (Chameleon, some octopi and various others) or camouflage (walking stick, mule dear, various cats, too many others to even begin really)

maybe teleporting could be some kind of magic???