Grimm Forum
Adeline as Mom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adeline as Mom (/Thread-Adeline-as-Mom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Adeline as Mom - eric - 03-24-2015

I have seen several posts on this site saying Adeline should "just get over it and move on". I know she has hexed and portioned her way around Portland, but come on. How many new moms would do that? The ones I know would have shot Renard first and looked around for more targets. Her child was stolen from her and she wants her baby back. Sounds like a better mom than her own mother. Showing her fending off all comers seems like a good story line to me.

RE: Adeline as Mom - aboutnici - 03-24-2015

Adalind never had a chance to be a mom, because her daughter was stolen from her, now she's expecting her second child, she just wants a chance to raise her children better than her own mother, and I expected that she wants to be a good mother to her children, even if she makes mistakes time to time!

RE: Adeline as Mom - Samsarilian - 03-25-2015

The likelyhood to become a parent vastly different from your own are slim. Most people have that epiphany, "Oh, god I have become my " mom or dad depending on which sex you are or which you are trying to not be. This in most cases is ok but in some cases it is terrifying.

I am wandering since the first pregnancy was to cover the actresses rw pregnancy is this one too? It certainly helps if you do not have to shot around a growing belly. The actress is the right age to be wanting children with her husband.

RE: Adeline as Mom - Elkhound - 03-25-2015

Forget Adalind; I want to see Nick's reaction to learning he's about to be a Daddy!

RE: Adeline as Mom - Samsarilian - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 08:09 AM)Elkhound Wrote: Forget Adalind; I want to see Nick's reaction to learning he's about to be a Daddy!

If it were with Juliette he would be hyped... With Adalind I would say bumbed... pissed off... murderously angry... Hey it is the child of a rape from his point of view. If you drug a woman and knock her up the courts would lock you up and through away the key. The same for so much as a hypno therapist let alone a Psychologist or Psychiatrist who crosses the line and has sex with a client, especially if he knocks her up.

RE: Adeline as Mom - panther19 - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 08:09 AM)Elkhound Wrote: Forget Adalind; I want to see Nick's reaction to learning he's about to be a Daddy!

I agree. I can't imagine Nick wanting this baby! He needs to focus on
Juliette. I didn't like "Bad Luck" and Juliette becoming a hexenbeist
forever. There has to be a remedy, I hope.
Shari

RE: Adeline as Mom - Elkhound - 03-26-2015

(03-25-2015, 09:31 AM)Samsarilian Wrote: If it were with Juliette he would be hyped... With Adalind I would say bumbed... pissed off... murderously angry... Hey it is the child of a rape from his point of view. If you drug a woman and knock her up the courts would lock you up and through away the key. The same for so much as a hypno therapist let alone a Psychologist or Psychiatrist who crosses the line and has sex with a client, especially if he knocks her up.

All very well and true, but he can hardly file a complaint against her. "She took a potion that made her look just like my girlfriend and. . . " It would end up with him being locked up in the loony bin!

It looks from the previews like Juliette is going to be moving in with Sean Renard. I thought that it was her house, which was why Nick had to move in with Monroe when she had amnesia.

RE: Adeline as Mom - Samsarilian - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 08:38 AM)Elkhound Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 09:31 AM)Samsarilian Wrote: If it were with Juliette he would be hyped... With Adalind I would say bumbed... pissed off... murderously angry... Hey it is the child of a rape from his point of view. If you drug a woman and knock her up the courts would lock you up and through away the key. The same for so much as a hypno therapist let alone a Psychologist or Psychiatrist who crosses the line and has sex with a client, especially if he knocks her up.

All very well and true, but he can hardly file a complaint against her. "She took a potion that made her look just like my girlfriend and. . . " It would end up with him being locked up in the loony bin!

It looks from the previews like Juliette is going to be moving in with Sean Renard. I thought that it was her house, which was why Nick had to move in with Monroe when she had amnesia.

The same for so much as a hypno therapist let alone a Psychologist or Psychiatrist who crosses the line and has sex with a client, especially if he knocks her up.

there was a reason for this line. One can not be made, with hypnosis, to do anything not in their nature... You can convince them they are seeing something that is not what it is. You can make someone think an onion is an apple or that a chair is a cockpit seat with controls around it. You can even convince them they are an ace pilot in that seat. I have played with hypnosis and at one time not to long ago considered going back to school to become a hypnotherapist. Even now, every once in a while, I consider using it for a stage or street entertainment act. A lot of stage stuff falls more under the use of peer pressure than actual hypnosis and the early weeding out of trouble makers by body language. It is fun as a party gag, again that is like the stage act, peer pressure and avoid trouble makers.

RE: Adeline as Mom - Nibbio - 03-27-2015

(03-25-2015, 09:31 AM)Samsarilian Wrote:

If it were with Juliette he would be hyped... With Adalind I would say bumbed... pissed off... murderously angry... Hey it is the child of a rape from his point of view. If you drug a woman and knock her up the courts would lock you up and through away the key. The same for so much as a hypno therapist let alone a Psychologist or Psychiatrist who crosses the line and has sex with a client, especially if he knocks her up.

Yea exactly..

RE: Adeline as Mom - Aussiegrimmster - 04-08-2015

So I'm confused about Adalinds latest unplanned pregnancy. Why is she certain that Nick is the father? Adalind was sleeping with Renard in the days before she seduced Nick so how does she know it's not his baby? Or are the writers just hoping we don't remember that episode.