Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 4 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack (/Thread-Spoilers-4x20-You-Don-t-Know-Jack)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Gretel Hanselsister - 03-07-2015

4x20 "You Don't Know Jack"

Air Date:
May 1, 2015

Title:
"You Don't Know Jack"

Synopsis:
A SERIES OF CONNECTED MURDERS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK A COPYCAT IS ON THE LOOSE - GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. While dealing with the investigation, Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Wu (Reggie Lee) deal with a situation they never expected. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - SpoiltOne - 04-10-2015

Link:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/You_Don%27t_Know_Jack

Quote:Press Release

A SERIES OF CONNECTED MURDERS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK A COPYCAT IS ON THE LOOSE - GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. While dealing with the investigation, Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby), Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Wu (Reggie Lee) deal with a situation they never expected. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Rosalee (Bree Turner) must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Sable677 - 04-11-2015

It feels like the Twilight zone on Grimm. Adalind is helping the Scooby Gang, and Juliette is working against them.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Hexenadler - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:54 AM)Sable677 Wrote: It feels like the Twilight zone on Grimm. Adalind is helping the Scooby Gang, and Juliette is working against them.

Let's hope this particular "role switch" will only last until the end of season four. Unlike a few fans out there, I'd love to see Juliette remain a Hexenbiest, AND continue her relationship with Nick. (And come on, who the hell would buy a romance between Nick and Adalind at this point?)

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - J73 - 04-12-2015

It's in Adalind's best interest to help get Juliette back to normal, after all while Juliette is a Hexenbeist, Adalind remains a target.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - ANamelessWesen - 04-12-2015

If they cure her of being a hexenbeist, I think it will make that plot pointless. What I prefer, is if these writers are intending Adalind and Nick to work together to bring back Juliette's "humanity", but not in the sense of her being a normal human again, but preventing her from going down the dark path of a monster (which would also help Adalind, since it is in her best interest to not have another hexenbeist running around that has little moral integrity left), while still having Juliette stay a hexenbeist. That way it would still be true that Juliette can not be cured, but on the other hand, she can still be fixed.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Hexenadler - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 08:46 PM)ANamelessWesen Wrote: If they cure her of being a hexenbeist, I think it will make that plot pointless. What I prefer, is if these writers are intending Adalind and Nick to work together to bring back Juliette's "humanity", but not in the sense of her being a normal human again, but preventing her from going down the dark path of a monster (which would also help Adalind, since it is in her best interest to not have another hexenbeist running around that has little moral integrity left), while still having Juliette stay a hexenbeist. That way it would still be true that Juliette can not be cured, but on the other hand, she can still be fixed.

I'm just too burned out by the sight of writers always backpedaling on major character developments to really believe this will be a permanent thing. That big, red "RESET" button is too bright and shiny for them to resist. Just this once, I want a TV show to buck the trend. I'll beg at the feet of the president of NBC if necessary.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - ANamelessWesen - 04-12-2015

I have always liked stories of two people of opposing sides factions/races (or groups that have had bad blood between each other in the past) that are able to maintain a relationship/romance.

A good example is in BSG, in which a relationship bloomed between a human and a member of the artificial race known as the cylons, a race that has been their natural enemies in the past (and had just recently almost wiped out humanity). Love still happened even when he found out what she was.

Therefore I really want to see a relationship between Nick and Juliette as a Hexenbeist work, instead of the whole Juliette being drunk on the darkside and the way to fix it is have her cease to be a hexenbeist.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - Grimmster123 - 04-17-2015

Everyone here seems to be focused on how the Juliette/Nick situation will end up but I'm interested in the Jack the Ripper plot they have going on here. I wonder if this is just a Wesen of the Week type case or something that might continue throughout the end of the season. I think it would be cool if somehow this killer was actually Jack the Ripper and he's some type of wesen that doesn't age.

RE: Spoilers: 4x20 You Don't Know Jack - grimmfreak - 04-17-2015

(04-17-2015, 12:17 PM)Grimmster123 Wrote: I think it would be cool if somehow this killer was actually Jack the Ripper and he's some type of wesen that doesn't age.
100% Agreed. I remember the Jack the Ripper Episode of Babylon five. Mind blowing.