Grimm Forum
Juliette as a hexienbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette as a hexienbiest (/Thread-Juliette-as-a-hexienbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 02-26-2015

Actually Buffy died twice. the last time they buried her. This was the season finale. Yes we spent the whole break speculating how they were going to bring her back. Most speculated she was not really dead. Her death was a sacrifice to save her sister. He death was caused by her jumping into another dimension. They used witchcraft to bring her back. all of the components to do it in this show. Plus the show says Juliette power is unprecedented. So have her play god and bring Nick back.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Samsarilian - 02-26-2015

(02-26-2015, 06:28 PM)syscrash Wrote: Actually Buffy died twice. the last time they buried her. This was the season finale. Yes we spent the whole break speculating how they were going to bring her back. Most speculated she was not really dead. Her death was a sacrifice to save her sister. He death was caused by her jumping into another dimension. They used witchcraft to bring her back. all of the components to do it in this show. Plus the show says Juliette power is unprecedented. So have her play god and bring Nick back.

Then what would she be? If she can restore life without the two headed snake (an ancient symbol for healing via transferring life force. It was obvious that there was limited time in which to use it from that episode. And, well enough remembered to be part of the current symbol combination for medicine) then she is more than just a Hexanbiest.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - sharpshooter - 02-27-2015

(02-26-2015, 05:33 PM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 01:27 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Here's one twist I'd like to see in the S4 finale:

Juliette does indeed become increasingly cruel and malevolent thanks to her new Hexenbiest nature, but enough of Juliette's core traits remain for Nick to remain conflicted about what to do with her. It all comes down to a final, brutal fight sequence between the pair, and it looks dead certain that Juliette's fate is sealed...

...when events take a sudden, shocking left turn. Nick relents at the last possible second, refusing to deal with the cards he's been dealt. Juliette takes advantage of this opening, and violently flings Nick across the room, where he lands on a broken chair stool that impales him right through the heart.

Juliette woges back to her human appearance. She looks around, as if in a daze, then sees Nick's body. Cut to black.

The first several episodes of season five would subsequently deal with Juliette's attempts to redeem herself, and somehow resurrect Nick at the same time.

What is the title of the show again and who is the title character by the story line? Season 5 finaly maybe but they have promised a season 5 so they will not kill the title character for the season 4 finally. So far they have not actually shown there is a way to bring back the dead on the show only to make someone appear dead then wake up.

Well actually *SPOILER* they did exactly that in Arrow, with the main character, Oliver Queen, being impaled by a sword and kicked off a very tall cliff. The next few episodes he wasn't even there and the rest of the cast thought he was dead until he somehow came back (which to us DC nerds we know how Tongue). So I can see them doing this somehow should there actually be a way to res the dead. Maybe being a Grimm he can't die so easily?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hexenadler - 02-28-2015

I've actually started to wonder if Nick and Juliette's insurance will be able to cover that much damage to the house...

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Samsarilian - 02-28-2015

(02-28-2015, 07:49 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: I've actually started to wonder if Nick and Juliette's insurance will be able to cover that much damage to the house...

Good question. A better one is as many times as that house has suffered damage how is it still insured at a rate afforded by a cop and veterinarian? Vets do not make as much as people think. Like doctors they are prone to being sued. So, they carry heavy professional insurance that eats a lot of their profits.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - droid327 - 02-28-2015

We just watched the latest ep on DVR last night and my wife made the same comment....their contractor must love them, they always have repair projects for them Smile

And then I thought that maybe they just ask Bud to come over and fix things. Seems like he'd be handy and well-suited to building and repairing and woodworking, after all. And happy to do it for them Smile And they could be honest about what happened...well mostly honest, at least.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hexenadler - 02-28-2015

(02-28-2015, 09:29 AM)droid327 Wrote: And then I thought that maybe they just ask Bud to come over and fix things. Seems like he'd be handy and well-suited to building and repairing and woodworking, after all. And happy to do it for them Smile And they could be honest about what happened...well mostly honest, at least.

I'd love to see Bud's reaction when he finds out about the latest change in Juliette's life. Tongue

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Samsarilian - 02-28-2015

(02-28-2015, 01:15 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 09:29 AM)droid327 Wrote: And then I thought that maybe they just ask Bud to come over and fix things. Seems like he'd be handy and well-suited to building and repairing and woodworking, after all. And happy to do it for them Smile And they could be honest about what happened...well mostly honest, at least.

I'd love to see Bud's reaction when he finds out about the latest change in Juliette's life. Tongue

Will make for an interesting scene. I have to wander which he fears more, Hexanbiest or Grimm?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Pontiac Dude - 02-28-2015

I vote for the Turner & Hooch dog. looks vicious but will lick U to death. LOL.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 03-01-2015

I still see a problem with Juliette and being a hexenbiest is going to make it worse. over the last 5 episodes the interest with Juliette has been about her being a hexenbiest and her using her powers not about the character. Unless each week Juliette goes all hexenbiest she will go back to being no more then support or side kick. Take Rosale for example. She is a fuchsbau but we seldom see her woge. The character is about who she is not what she is. Juliette is not about who she is but what she is. We really don't know who Juliette is.

Will being a hexnebiest make her more aggressive? I compared her fight with Alicia husband with the confrontation with the manticore. Both times she was adamant about the intruder leaving her house, and she backed it up with violence.

If we take the position the show is trying to use the fight with Alicia's husband to define the character. Having juliette learn to shot and then becoming a hexenbiest makes sense. I would have rather seen her take self defense classes.

In 'eye of the beholder' the show established that Juliette is and will kick A to save her friends. They give her a gun but the show does not revolve around fire arms. So having her packing does not give her a chance to kick A or be intimidating.

Even though Juliette comes off as mild an meek. She can now be intimidating. This works with the show because most confrontations are about intimidation instead of actual violence.

it will make for a great scene the meek little lady makes some demand. She gets ignored, like the guy in the car did. She woges and uses Adalind line "that was not a suggestion".

I predict it is monroe that makes the comment about it being unusual a Grimm and a Hexenbiest. I am surprised that the manticore did not make a comment. He was surprised.

Nick only has to mention he is a Grimm. How are they going to do it for Juliette. Having her woge every time will get old fast. So far the show has not come up with a nick name when referring to hexenbiest. Maybe they will have the person swing and juliette woges only her hand and catches the swing. That would have more impact then a complete woge.

Also with each confrontation Juliette becomes more confident. With the Manticore she was backing up when telling him to leave. For Adalind she was standing her ground. I would say the next confrontation she will be all in their face.

I feel Juliette is going to become one of those girl friends that you keep getting into fights with people because she keeps mouthing off. Juliette will start challenging people because she can. I can see Renard telling Nick he is going to have to control her. JUliette can through a tantrum.

Juliette comment about "Nick you can't protect me. That is something I have to do for my self" tells us a lot about what is to come.