Grimm Forum
Juliette as a hexienbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette as a hexienbiest (/Thread-Juliette-as-a-hexienbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 02-18-2015

You also have to consider. Now that Juliette is a hexenbiest everyone on the team has an explanation for being on a case. Wu and Hank are cops so working on cases makes sense. Monroe and Rosalee are wesen so them working on a case makes sense. When Juliette was only a vet, it was hard to see why you would have your girlfriend working in such a dangerous environment. It will be interesting if Nick lets go of the protective leash. Now you can send Juliette and Rosalee to help gather information. The way they did in finding Acker's sister. They have shown being a wesen is handy since wesen only open up to other wesen when the case is wesen related.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - pgibson77 - 02-18-2015

(02-10-2015, 11:17 PM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 02:00 PM)pgibson77 Wrote: I think that all of you might be a little right. Think about all the time Wu has been spending in the trailer. When Juliet first was coming to grips with Nick being a Grimm she too spent a number of nights in the trailer. I believe that she has a lot of information about the natural enemy status of the Grimm and I think she doesn't want to chance it with Nick.

Also, I think there is a part of her that recognizes that she can even the scales somewhat by being more of a valuable part of the team. She has killed twice and seems less concerned with the morality then the fact that she has power.

We have a number of wrenches that have been thrown since Nick took away the powers of Adilend. First off, since that battle Nick has Zombied out and now is back. Although the short vacation he had from being a Grimm has seemed to reset his abilities we have no proof of that. And from this we can surmise that what ever was affecting him as a Zombie was still in his blood when Juliette went through the ritual.

I would like to see Nick and Juliette as a team. Who knows, maybe Diana will recognize Juliette as her true Mother. Only time will tell

Reset? In the episode where he got his grimm back we saw improved hearing before he could see wesen clearly and continuously. In Tribunal when he lifted officer Acker off the floor he greyed out. That lack of color was there for a reason. He has not been reset. I think if anything he is using them in a more integrated fashion.

Thank you for pointing out your observations... I must have missed that but I am going to go back and watch it again. This would explain some other questions that I had about continuity issues.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - busyizzy - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 01:42 PM)pgibson77 Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 11:17 PM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 02:00 PM)pgibson77 Wrote: I think that all of you might be a little right. Think about all the time Wu has been spending in the trailer. When Juliet first was coming to grips with Nick being a Grimm she too spent a number of nights in the trailer. I believe that she has a lot of information about the natural enemy status of the Grimm and I think she doesn't want to chance it with Nick.

Also, I think there is a part of her that recognizes that she can even the scales somewhat by being more of a valuable part of the team. She has killed twice and seems less concerned with the morality then the fact that she has power.

We have a number of wrenches that have been thrown since Nick took away the powers of Adilend. First off, since that battle Nick has Zombied out and now is back. Although the short vacation he had from being a Grimm has seemed to reset his abilities we have no proof of that. And from this we can surmise that what ever was affecting him as a Zombie was still in his blood when Juliette went through the ritual.

I would like to see Nick and Juliette as a team. Who knows, maybe Diana will recognize Juliette as her true Mother. Only time will tell

Reset? In the episode where he got his grimm back we saw improved hearing before he could see wesen clearly and continuously. In Tribunal when he lifted officer Acker off the floor he greyed out. That lack of color was there for a reason. He has not been reset. I think if anything he is using them in a more integrated fashion.

Thank you for pointing out your observations... I must have missed that but I am going to go back and watch it again. This would explain some other questions that I had about continuity issues.

Those are good observations from both. I think Nick's hearing is just plain ole improved because he uses it all the time, at the precinct, when gathering witness statements, in buildings while tracking, and in the woods, etc. Also, I think the greyness comes from a metabolism change when he physically exerts himself more than normal, and I don't think he's even aware of it so it's definitely integrated. He has scoffed at Hank and Juliette when they told him he looks unwell, always saying he feels fine.

I do have a question because I'm missing something re: another comment. Why would you think Juliette could be Diana's "true" mother? I'm very confused about that...because of the two heartbeats thing? I would think that came from Nick or from the ritual Adalind was going through to get her Hexenbiest back. Perhaps it is even Frau Pech's heartbeat since the heart was used as part of the ritual?

Adalind didn't body double with Juliette and sleep with Nick to deGrimm him until well after Diana was born. Remember she thought Viktor had Diana, and Viktor said she could come to the palace to see Diana after she did him a favor. That's why she went through that ruse to begin with...to get Diana back. I know many of us thought Juliette might be pregnant when she body doubled with Adalind to reGrimm Nick, but it ended up that she was a Hexenbiest.

So...have I missed something?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hexenadler - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 10:22 AM)busyizzy Wrote: I'd like to see a scene where the dog and Wu sort of have a moment eye to eye...just to see what Wu would say. LOL.

Reggie Lee is the kind of actor who's able to induce laughter in audiences just through facial expressions alone. Such a scene wouldn't even require dialogue, IMO, but if I had to guess, Wu would probably say "You look just like I feel. All. The. Damn. Time."

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Dan Olson - 02-18-2015

(01-30-2015, 08:04 PM)syscrash Wrote: The main reason I want Juliette to stay a hexenbist is because a team of Grimm and Hexenbiest is such a great combination. It is a combination that I would imagine never existed in the wesen community before. When a Blutbad and a Fuachsbau became a team it shocked the community. The looks when wesens find out they are up agains a Grimm and a Hexenbiest. I don't know which they would find more threatening.

I could see the scene the wesen woges "Your a Grimm" Juliette standing next to Nick woges "That not your problem".
or
A wesen confronts Juliette "Your the girl friend of the Grimm" and then woge. Juliette then woge "Big mistake"

You could have a scene where Nick, Sean, Monroe, Rosalee, Juliette, Hank and Wu comer a group of wesen. First Monroe woge then Rosale, Sean waits a minute then woge, Juliette look at the group then woges. With each woge Wu eyes get bigger and his level of amazement increases. The wesen looks at hank waiting for him to woge, he just waves his gun at them "this is my woge"

Agreed, and I never thought of it that way. A Grimm/Hexenbiest powerteam.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Samsarilian - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 02:54 PM)busyizzy Wrote: I do have a question because I'm missing something re: another comment. Why would you think Juliette could be Diana's "true" mother? I'm very confused about that...because of the two heartbeats thing? I would think that came from Nick or from the ritual Adalind was going through to get her Hexenbiest back. Perhaps it is even Frau Pech's heartbeat since the heart was used as part of the ritual?

I would say she could be a foster mother if they, Nick and Juliette, got the child. But, I would not call her a true mother to the baby. A sister in spirit maybe?

Who started this true mother stuff and what was your reasoning?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 08:08 PM)Samsarilian Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 02:54 PM)busyizzy Wrote: I do have a question because I'm missing something re: another comment. Why would you think Juliette could be Diana's "true" mother? I'm very confused about that...because of the two heartbeats thing? I would think that came from Nick or from the ritual Adalind was going through to get her Hexenbiest back. Perhaps it is even Frau Pech's heartbeat since the heart was used as part of the ritual?

I would say she could be a foster mother if they, Nick and Juliette, got the child. But, I would not call her a true mother to the baby. A sister in spirit maybe?

The true mother idea is because of the body swap.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - busyizzy - 02-18-2015

I got it from pgibson77 as shown in the original quote when you two chatted, but I don't know if pgibson77 got it from someone else. That's why I asked if I missed something. There have been a lot of discussions about Juliette/Hexenbiest/Adalind/Diana/Body Swap under a LOT of different threads. I just wanted to stay abreast of the discussion.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Samsarilian - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 08:42 PM)busyizzy Wrote:

I got it from pgibson77 as shown in the original quote when you two chatted, but I don't know if pgibson77 got it from someone else. That's why I asked if I missed something. There have been a lot of discussions about Juliette/Hexenbiest/Adalind/Diana/Body Swap under a LOT of different threads. I just wanted to stay abreast of the discussion.

I remember seeing the term in the past, I would not have been the one who suggested it because my definition of a True mother is someone who is willing to sacrifice themselves for her children. It can only be earned when it is to late to brag about it. And this is why I am glad there are not more of them.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Monroe's Gal - 02-20-2015

OK, and here's the $64,000 question -- WHY CAN'T NICK SEE THE HEXEN IN HER?