Grimm Forum
Juliette as a hexienbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette as a hexienbiest (/Thread-Juliette-as-a-hexienbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - brandon - 07-08-2016

Nick knew he could not talk to her, not listen.if Juliette was living hell.,It was her fault.
I think that would be your feelings negative-that they were taking that route.Eve instead saw how valuable was his power and what was.instead Juliette did not like what had become

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-08-2016

After Juliette woged in Nicks face he realized two things. Nick could no longer dominate her. And she can and will say what's needed to get to him. With Adalind ever since the fight she has and scared of Nick. Even now Adalind would not go against Nick. Because of this, I would say Nick would choose Adalind who he can control.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - brandon - 07-08-2016

It looks like a macho review

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - irukandji - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 03:35 PM)syscrash Wrote: After Juliette woged in Nicks face he realized two things. Nick could no longer dominate her. And she can and will say what's needed to get to him.

I agree with your statement that Nick can no longer dominate Juliette. The thing I noticed during the confrontation is that Nick, in so many words, told Juliette to back off, and she did! Considering Juliette could have thrown his Grimm butt clear across the police station if she wished, that was an accomplishment.

The problem I see with the scenario is that the situation was still a tense one because Juliette was really pissed when she walked out, Nick knew it and failed to do anything about it.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - degrimm - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 06:05 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 03:35 PM)syscrash Wrote: After Juliette woged in Nicks face he realized two things. Nick could no longer dominate her. And she can and will say what's needed to get to him.

I agree with your statement that Nick can no longer dominate Juliette. The thing I noticed during the confrontation is that Nick, in so many words, told Juliette to back off, and she did! Considering Juliette could have thrown his Grimm butt clear across the police station if she wished, that was an accomplishment.

The problem I see with the scenario is that the situation was still a tense one because Juliette was really pissed when she walked out, Nick knew it and failed to do anything about it.

nick can no longer dominate juliette. sometimes some things i read from this site, amuses me, it's really funny- really "dominate".
well what i will say is that it's not about domination or whatever word that's strange looking, but i do feel, nick has been made weak in the name of nice which isn't supposed to be, from the beginning.
nick had never dominated juliette right from S01E01 and he had never wanted to dominate any1. i do think he wanted to be a protector but couldn't do that with juliette again

If you are a protector you are the dominate person in the relation. You are the one others defer to for help. Up into Juliette became a hexenbiest. She always looked to Nick for direction. She always let him take the lead. The same is true when Nick took Adalind in. With Eve even Sean was not able to redirect her focus from what she was after.
I would not say Nick is weak. I would say he is so about for the greater good. He will forgive anything. As time has gone on Nick has began to initiate more and more attacks. Unlike Trubel and Eve, Nick is not able to assassinate. But at the end of the day. Nick was willing to stand against all of BC so his friends could get away. That is more the anyone else on the show would do. that is the opposite of weak.

(07-08-2016, 07:19 PM)degrimm Wrote: nick had never dominated juliette right from S01E01 and he had never wanted to dominate any1.

Isn't being a Grimm all about domination?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - izzy - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 06:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: The thing I noticed during the confrontation is that Nick, in so many words, told Juliette to back off, and she did! Considering Juliette could have thrown his Grimm butt clear across the police station if she wished, that was an accomplishment.

Maybe...think of Bonaparte...he turned his back. Wu had already come up behind mademoiselle Hexenbiest and other police were closing then Wu asked if everything was okay, Nick said they were working something out, but Adalind alerted Wu and any others that nothing was working out and Juliette needed to leave.

So I am not sure Nick backed her down or the reality she was outnumbered played a factor (she seemed to have an attitude adjustment and I don't think it had anything to do with Nick). Here is the scene for everyone's reference, it is about at 1:30:

Renard, Juliette, Nick, Adalind at the police station

(07-08-2016, 08:35 PM)izzy Wrote: Maybe...think of Bonaparte...he turned his back. Wu had already come up behind mademoiselle Hexenbiest and other police were closing then Wu asked if everything was okay, Nick said they were working something out, but Adalind alerted Wu and any others that nothing was working out and Juliette needed to leave.

So I am not sure Nick backed her down or the reality she was outnumbered played a factor (she seemed to have an attitude adjustment and I don't think it had anything to do with Nick). Here is the scene for everyone's reference, it is about at 1:30:

Renard, Juliette, Nick, Adalind at the police station

I stand corrected. I thought Nick got through to her, but after watching that scene, I am now convinced he was completely ineffective.

I think if he had made the right move, he might have gotten through to Juliette.

I don't see Juliette as being concerned about being outnumbered. She ignored everyone but Nick and Adalind.

AS we have seen Eve does not need to be near someone to kill them. If she wanted to kill Adalind she could have done that from the other end of the hall. She just wanted to scare her. More to see what Nick would do. I have no doubt Juliette would have been able to be reasoned with to not hurt the child. The problem, Juliette and Nick had a bigger communication problem then the baby. So talk about the kid could not have taken place.