Grimm Forum
Juliette as a hexienbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette as a hexienbiest (/Thread-Juliette-as-a-hexienbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - New Guy - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 08:05 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 07:33 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I can't believe some people are still debating this, like there was ever any kind of question! Any jury in the country would convict her of accessory to murder and it would take them about, oh, 5 minutes of deliberation.Huh

No, they wouldn't. Kenneth's dead, the verrat are dead, Kelly's body is gone, Diana has been abducted. They couldn't even try Juliette because she's no longer Juliette. She's Eve, and no doubt her identity has been legally changed by the government. There's nothing to connect anyone to what happened at Nick's that night.
Hi WF and Irukandji,
WF, I am also weary of debating Hexenette's guilt for the atrocities she committed. FrankenEve remembers the atrocities, but has no remorse. That affects how she will interact with Nick and the other characters she attacked as the series draws to the conclusion in season 6. David Greenwalt, James Kouf and David Giuntoli discuss at:
http://tvline.com/2016/05/20/grimm-finale-recap-season-5-rosalee-pregnant-meisner-dead-died-juliette/
Quote:I think there’s going to have to be a major come-to-Jesus moment, or a dozen of those.
Irukandji, You make some good points. I believe Kelly's body is in the grave at the HW compound. If congress calls for a "special investigation" about the murder and mayhem in Portland will the "secret government organization" called Hadrian's Wall (HW) be exposed? Why didn't the FBI investigate the death of Weston Steward? What about Katrina Chavez? If HW "changed" Juliette Silverton's identity who is she now, FrankenEve? Did they forge and file a death certificate? Why did we never see anyone from Roseway Veterinary Hospital ask Nick about Juliette's disappearance? IMO, FrankenEve remembers everything that happened at Nick's. Also, Chavez put Trubel in the house for reasons that Trubel knows but has not revealed.
The writers have a major task to resolve all the loose ends.
New Guy

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-07-2016

This is a perfect example of exaggerating.
Quote:she didn't cheat on Nick but sleeping with his boss and someone who is clearly his enemy are awful
When Juliette sleep with Sean. Sean was fighting with Nick against Kenneth. When Juliette sleep with Sean he was not her boy friends boss.
Quote:She not only slept with Kenneth, Nick's enemy and someone who wouldn't hesitate to hurt him,
When Juliette sleep with Kenneth, she had no knowledge of any of the violence he had commuted. she only knew he was a Royal sent to kidnap Diana. As for her sleeping with the enemy. Nick and Juliette where not together, so who see sleeps with has no baring on Nick.
Quote:did it in their home and their own bed. She knew Nick would see that when he came home and wanted it to have an effect on him.
When Juliette sleep with Kenneth it was not Nick and Juliette's bed. When Nick sleep with Adalind it was Nick and Juliette's bed. If that makes Juliette despicable. What does that make Adalind who sleeps with Nick in the bed that he was currently sharing with Juliette and conceives a child.

You keep referring to Nick as Juliette's boy friend. Nick was not Juliette's boyfriend when she sleep with Sean or Kenneth. If it is disrespectful for Juliette to sleep with another man in her ex boyfriends bed. What about Nick moving in the women that conceived a child in that same bed. Or Why is it not disrespectful to give this same women his dead ex girl friends property. The ex girlfriend that Nick had order killed.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - irukandji - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 10:14 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi WF and Irukandji,
Irukandji, You make some good points. I believe Kelly's body is in the grave at the HW compound. If congress calls for a "special investigation" about the murder and mayhem in Portland will the "secret government organization" called Hadrian's Wall (HW) be exposed? Why didn't the FBI investigate the death of Weston Steward? What about Katrina Chavez? If HW "changed" Juliette Silverton's identity who is she now, FrankenEve? Did they forge and file a death certificate? Why did we never see anyone from Roseway Veterinary Hospital ask Nick about Juliette's disappearance? IMO, FrankenEve remembers everything that happened at Nick's. Also, Chavez put Trubel in the house for reasons that Trubel knows but has not revealed.
The writers have a major task to resolve all the loose ends.
New Guy

Hi New Guy-
Thanks! This is probably looking into the situation more than is necessary, but to me, it seems a government conspiracy was at work that night. A lot of people would have had to have been involved to get a conspiracy to work all the way down to eradicating all evidence from Nick's residence and cataloging the neighbors' deaths as home invasions. I wonder exactly how the government managed to whitewash the King's death. As for Congress, my guess is that they are already well aware of HW and have sanctioned their activities, but will claim plausible denial if all goes public.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hell Rell - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 10:25 AM)syscrash Wrote: This is a perfect example of exaggerating.
Quote:she didn't cheat on Nick but sleeping with his boss and someone who is clearly his enemy are awful
When Juliette sleep with Sean. Sean was fighting with Nick against Kenneth. When Juliette sleep with Sean he was not her boy friends boss.
Quote:She not only slept with Kenneth, Nick's enemy and someone who wouldn't hesitate to hurt him,
When Juliette sleep with Kenneth, she had no knowledge of any of the violence he had commuted. she only knew he was a Royal sent to kidnap Diana. As for her sleeping with the enemy. Nick and Juliette where not together, so who see sleeps with has no baring on Nick.
Quote:did it in their home and their own bed. She knew Nick would see that when he came home and wanted it to have an effect on him.
When Juliette sleep with Kenneth it was not Nick and Juliette's bed. When Nick sleep with Adalind it was Nick and Juliette's bed. If that makes Juliette despicable. What does that make Adalind who sleeps with Nick in the bed that he was currently sharing with Juliette and conceives a child.

You keep referring to Nick as Juliette's boy friend. Nick was not Juliette's boyfriend when she sleep with Sean or Kenneth. If it is disrespectful for Juliette to sleep with another man in her ex boyfriends bed. What about Nick moving in the women that conceived a child in that same bed. Or Why is it not disrespectful to give this same women his dead ex girl friends property. The ex girlfriend that Nick had order killed.

I didn't word the first part correctly. I was referring to Kenneth being Nick's enemy and not Sean but I can see how you got that impression. Sean is still Nick's boss and she just broke up with Nick so it's still disrespectful.

Kenneth is clearly an enemy of Nick because he's a royal and is tying to trick Kelly into coming back. Do you think Juliette is a complete idiot that wouldn't think Nick and Kenneth aren't on opposing sides? Do you think Juliette sleeping with Kenneth in her ex-boyfriend's bed is not a horrible thing to do? There's no doubt in my mind that she knew they wouldn't be friendly with one another. Juliette dealing with Kenneth absolutely has a baring on Nick because she just recently had an intimate relationship for years with him and saw that Kenneth was using her knowledge of Nick and his mother to draw her into a trap.

This discussion was about Juliette so I didn't bring Adalind's acts into it but what she did was despicable as well. I don't see it as an either or situation. They both did horrible things and both should be called out on it. Adalind is far from innocent and I completely understand why Juliette went after her.

Nick didn't handle this situation well either. Nick giving Adalind Juliette's car was stupid and disrespectful. Nick moving in with her was more for his son's sake but him jumping into a relationship with Adalind is definitely a head scratcher considering the effect Adalind has had on Juliette's life. I'm not giving any of these characters a pass because they all did horrible things. It was never my intention to put these characters against one another in this post. I was just discussing Juliette. I can make a whole separate post about Nick and Adalind.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-07-2016

Quote:Sean is still Nick's boss and she just broke up with Nick so it's still disrespectful.
So it is about the amount of time she waited. So if she had waited a year it would have been Ok to sleep with Sean. How about if she waited a month.
Juliette letting Nick know how she felt when she saw the bed he and Adalind had sex in may be mean. But it does not make her horrible.

I am not using Adalind to justify Juliette. For one, there is nothing to Justify about how or who Juliette sleep with. I only used Adalind as an example of what i feel is being disrespectful.

When Juliette sleep with Kenneth. It was after the police station where Nick made his choice to side with Adalind. At that point Juliette no longer owed Nick anything. After Nick choose Adalind, why should Juliettte care what Nick thinks about her sleeping with Kenneth.

Juliette left the bedroom for Nick to find. Exactly like she found it. I will admit I have a lot of empathy for Juliette. To me the police station was the turning point. While in the cell she came to terms with what she was. You could see this in using bugs for target practice. Kenneth may have provided the fuel telling Juliette about the baby. without a doubt Nick lit the fuse. The argument of he was protecting his child. something as simple as Nick leaving with Juliette would have solved the problem and not lead to Juliette being pissed off.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - brandon - 07-08-2016

Nick saw what had become Juliette.what to do Nick? let Adalind and kill the baby for revenge?That was not his moral.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hell Rell - 07-08-2016

Juliette sleeping with Kenneth to hurt Nick was not an isolated event. She saw him with Adalind at the police station and decided to burn the trailer with his family's legacy inside and fired a shot at Monroe using Nick as a puppet. That seems like a disproportionate response to me. It was at that point I was wondering just how far she was willing to go. I made a post some time earlier this year about how I understood her actions but it all felt rushed.

Nick chose Adalind by not letting Juliette murder a pregnant woman in the middle of a police station with several officers there to witness it. The only way Juliette would've thought Nick was still on her side was to step aside and let her murder Adalind while the result would be either spending the rest of her life in prison or murdering every officer present. I guess she could've copped an insanity plea or have it declared a crime of passion but there was no good that could have come out of that situation once Juliette had her mind made up.

And for the record, this doesn't mean I'm excusing everyone else. Adalind is not some innocent little lamb and Nick deciding to do what he did with Kenneth was not what someone dedicated to upholding the law would do.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - izzy - 07-08-2016

I don't think Nick's response in the police station was so much protecting Adalind as he was protecting an innocent baby. As I recall that as the emotional focus of the scene, was two fold. One, Juliette's obvious sense of rejection and mention that she was in hell and two, the focus on the innocence of the child.

The second part is the more relevant part. As Juliette is an adult who makes choices, the child cannot.

Juliette led with "So it is true, you really are going to a have a baby" and Nick said 'no matter what you may think about her the child is innocent" and Juliette retorted with "you mean your child" and "no child of hers is innocent" and "your choosing her over me". Then she attempted to close with Adalind.

So in that brief scene, Juliette revealed that she deliberately and knowingly wanted to KILL the child of another woman. That is about as low as a human can sink, deliberately murdering someone's baby out of spite.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - irukandji - 07-08-2016

I do not excuse Juliette's actions during that scene. I also do not excuse Nick's actions either. He could have handled the situation differently and chose not to.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-08-2016

Juliette would not have killed Adalind. Juliette is not suicidal, why would she risk getting caught. Everyone overlooks a simple solution. Either Nick could have left with Juliette, or he could have sent Adalind away. The problem is both solutions would require Nick to talk to Juliette. Nick knew that was a talk he could not handle.