Grimm Forum
Juliette as a hexienbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette as a hexienbiest (/Thread-Juliette-as-a-hexienbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Renardfan99 - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 09:41 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 05:34 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Juliette Eve or whatever name she is using now, should have died at the end of s4 and I am totally furious that she is still alive at the end of s5! Let It Go, writers, Let it go and kill this chick once and for all. Free Nick and let him co-parent Kelly Jr. with Adalind.
Hello Renardfan99,
Well said. The writers had Hexenette dead at end of 4.22. The NBC promo for 5.01 even had a scene of her in a coffin. That was very "Grimm" and showed the consequence that should befall an evil witch.
With only 13 episodes to go I hope they do not waste screen time with Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve/Whatever.
New Guy

New Guy, thanks for the shout out!

Once I found out DG and BT were dating in real life, I knew right away that Juliette Eve was here to stay. Sigh. Juliette was evil by the end of s4 and no amount of saving Renard, Nick, Wu, Hank and Monroe will change my mind that she should died along with Kenneth.

I chose not to vote, because the only good Juliette is a dead Juliette!

(07-01-2016, 01:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 10:25 AM)speakeasy Wrote: I hope the writers have Juliette/Eve admit to her part in the murder of Kelly, say that much to Nick and ask for his forgiveness. No torturous end for Juliette in my book of wishes, hope you guys don't get yours. Whether or not Nick will be able to forgive Juliette isn't important to me, only that she asks.

She has much to atone for, but Kelly's ignoble murder is an affront to Nick and to the spirit and letter of the show that bear's the characters' name. In my humble and minority view, of course.

If Nick or any of the other characters respond to Juliette's plea with "That's okay, it wasn't really you," I'll put my fist through the TV screen.

Too many television writers in the past have dismissed monstrous actions and betrayals committed by regulars on the show with dialogue like the one above. It's the cheapest, laziest, most cliched way to force a story along without having to address psychological trauma and other niggling little details that complete hacks can't be bothered to take into consideration.

Preach! I am tired of shows providing lazy redemptions to horrific acts in order to hold onto an actor and their character. Let it go and let Juliette Eve die once and for all.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hexenadler - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 05:30 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: Preach! I am tired of shows providing lazy redemptions to horrific acts in order to hold onto an actor and their character. Let it go and let Juliette Eve die once and for all.

That's not what I meant. I think Juliette deserves a shot at redemption, I just don't want it to be a subplot that's conveniently resolved in one episode.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - wfmyers1207 - 07-02-2016

(07-01-2016, 02:34 PM)izzy Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: If Nick or any of the other characters respond to Juliette's plea with "That's okay, it wasn't really you," I'll put my fist through the TV screen.

Too many television writers in the past have dismissed monstrous actions and betrayals committed by regulars on the show with dialogue like the one above. It's the cheapest, laziest, most cliched way to force a story along without having to address psychological trauma and other niggling little details that complete hacks can't be bothered to take into consideration.

Wow...kind of like total agreement. Sort of spooky isn't it?

@hexenadler, I agree. The storyline with Juliette/Eve betraying Kelly is very dark. And the idea that Nick could just "blow that off" is absurd. Juliette/Eve needs to make some recompence for that. She set up his MOTHER to be murdered. Were it I, no manner of atonement would be sufficient. The b^&%h would die, and slowly!

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Hexenadler - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 10:54 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @hexenadler, I agree. The storyline with Juliette/Eve betraying Kelly is very dark. And the idea that Nick could just "blow that off" is absurd. Juliette/Eve needs to make some recompence for that. She set up his MOTHER to be murdered. Were it I, no manner of atonement would be sufficient. The b^&%h would die, and slowly!

G&K "blew off" Adalind's history with Nick so the two could fall in puppy love in S5. Odds are they'll do the same with Kelly's murder and Juliette's betrayal. Sad

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - Robyn - 07-02-2016

(07-02-2016, 12:23 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: G&K "blew off" Adalind's history with Nick so the two could fall in puppy love in S5. Odds are they'll do the same with Kelly's murder and Juliette's betrayal. Sad
True, but had they not, the show would have needed to devote time to Nick & Adalind actually working through the past for the sake of their son having parents who can get along. Considering the damage each has done to the other, the love part isn’t believable over the span of one season, even when you factor in the baby.

However, if G & K follow through with their idea of focusing on the core characters, Nick & Juliette may have sufficient time to work through the trauma of S4. Maybe not back to where/how they were, but hopefully to a healthier place than they are now.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-03-2016

The choice between Nick and Adalind vs Nick and Eve has nothing to do with the past. The writers gave both women a past with bad deeds that have plausible denial. The difference. Adalind and Nick's relationship is Juliette and Nick's relationship in season one. Adalind is willing to let Nick be a Grimm and not be involved. As soon as Juliette got her memory back. Juliette insisted Nick never leave her out again. Nicks protective nature would make a Eve Nick relation hard. Nick being in constant danger would make a relationship with Adalind hard.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - jsgrimm45 - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 12:19 AM)syscrash Wrote: The choice between Nick and Adalind vs Nick and Eve has nothing to do with the past. The writers gave both women a past with bad deeds that have plausible denial. The difference. Adalind and Nick's relationship is Juliette and Nick's relationship in season one. Adalind is willing to let Nick be a Grimm and not be involved. As soon as Juliette got her memory back. Juliette insisted Nick never leave her out again. Nicks protective nature would make a Eve Nick relation hard. Nick being in constant danger would make a relationship with Adalind hard.
Very good point to debate Nick has had a long term relationship with Juliette/Eve but has a son with Adalind so both relationships have pros and cons, with your point which one can Nick really deal with?

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - degrimm - 07-04-2016

if their job was nick and juliette temp. and nick and adalind endgame, they did a bang-up job trying to convince us that nick and adalind really is endgame or belong together cos i get it that they are awkward and have trust issues but that will either fade away or better still remain and still have spark.
adalind fell in-love with nick out of the blue with nothing to attach to why she fell for him; he's not a protector{nothing in that tvshow shows he's a protector} and nick just fell in love with adalind out of the blue too.
there is no way in hell to support something that has no foundation.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - syscrash - 07-04-2016

It makes more sense for Nick and Juliette to be the end game because that is where it all started. If not for the lack of understanding. They would have never broken apart.
It seems like Adalind is serving the same purpose as she did in other seasons. The vehicle used to drive the Nick and Juliette relationship growth. It was Adalind that forced Juliette knowing about wesen. It was Adalind that turned Juliette into a wesen. Adalind provided a reason why Juliette was away. allowing for Eve going through hexenbiest training.At the same time Juliette was away, Adalind provided Nick with the opportunity to accept living with a hexenbiest. With Nick's new acceptance of hexenbiest and Eve's training they are now able to work together. Now they have provided a reason for Adalind to not be with Nick. And now they have given Eve Julietee's feelings. Why would Nick and Eve not be the end game.

RE: Juliette as a hexienbiest - jsgrimm45 - 07-05-2016

(07-04-2016, 10:00 PM)syscrash Wrote: It makes more sense for Nick and Juliette to be the end game because that is where it all started. If not for the lack of understanding. They would have never broken apart.
It seems like Adalind is serving the same purpose as she did in other seasons. The vehicle used to drive the Nick and Juliette relationship growth. It was Adalind that forced Juliette knowing about wesen. It was Adalind that turned Juliette into a wesen. Adalind provided a reason why Juliette was away. allowing for Eve going through hexenbiest training.At the same time Juliette was away, Adalind provided Nick with the opportunity to accept living with a hexenbiest. With Nick's new acceptance of hexenbiest and Eve's training they are now able to work together. Now they have provided a reason for Adalind to not be with Nick. And now they have given Eve Julietee's feelings. Why would Nick and Eve not be the end game.
Interesting post but question would this post work both ways other than the fact that Juliette and Nick were together for so long. With that said in a way Nick asked Juliette to marry him twice once flat out and once a hint, she said no so what has changed now for her to say yes? I can see both sides of Juliette or Adalind. Just a question.