Grimm Forum
On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia (/Thread-On-Line-Auction-of-Grimm-Memorabilia)

Pages: 1 2

On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - wfmyers1207 - 01-23-2015

Thought some of you might like to know. There will be an on-line auction of Grimm memorabilia from Jan 26 to Feb 4. Benefits a children's hospital in Portland.

You can find info at:
http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/dchf/fundraising/grimm-gala.cfm

Items are open to international bidding which will mean that I have absolutely no chance of getting anything. Angry

The items up for bid are:
The Coins of Zakynthos from E113
The Golden Egg from E116
The Eye of Volcanalis from E218
The Black Knight from E319
Monroe and Roaslee's Cake Topper and a wedding invitation from E322
The Bronze Key from E405
Blutbad drawing from the pilot episode
Steinadler drawing from E113
Dameonfuerer drawing from E114

I gotta figure the Coins of Zakynthos are going to go for the highest amount. What do the rest of you grimmsters think? Which item will get the highest bid? And if you've got lots of money, good luck! Smile

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - speakeasy - 01-23-2015

(01-23-2015, 09:30 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Thought some of you might like to know. There will be an on-line auction of Grimm memorabilia from Jan 26 to Feb 4. Benefits a children's hospital in Portland.

You can find info at:
http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/dchf/fundraising/grimm-gala.cfm

Items are open to international bidding which will mean that I have absolutely no chance of getting anything. Angry

The items up for bid are:
The Coins of Zakynthos from E113
The Golden Egg from E116
The Eye of Volcanalis from E218
The Black Knight from E319
Monroe and Roaslee's Cake Topper and a wedding invitation from E322
The Bronze Key from E405
Blutbad drawing from the pilot episode
Steinadler drawing from E113
Dameonfuerer drawing from E114

I gotta figure the Coins of Zakynthos are going to go for the highest amount. What do the rest of you grimmsters think? Which item will get the highest bid? And if you've got lots of money, good luck! Smile

That Grimm Gala on Saturday, with the entire cast of Grimm sounds magical, ha-ha! What I wouldn't give to attend that. What a wonderful event to benefit the Doernbecher Children's Hospital, kudos to all associated with the show who set up the Grimmster Endowment. I agree with you that those Coins of Zakynthos will probably fetch to most money from the on-line auction and they may surface (or some facsimiles) again in some episode in the future, since we don't know what happened to them and they are so powerful, but maybe so, maybe no. My choice would be M & R's wedding cake topper and wedding invite!

Thanks for posting, wfmyers1207, and I'm going to track the on-line bidding; should be fun. Smile

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - Pontiac Dude - 01-24-2015

What is the actual on line auction website to bid on these items?

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - wfmyers1207 - 01-25-2015

(01-24-2015, 05:58 PM)Pontiac Dude Wrote: What is the actual on line auction website to bid on these items?

I assume it will be at the site I linked above. Or at least there should be a link at that site for the auction. Remember, it doesn't start until tomorrow.

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - Pontiac Dude - 01-27-2015

The auction is on E-bay. Basic bid deal. Just click on the item in the link above and it goes to the e-bay listing. Don't know what's up with the not being able to claim it as a donation (No paperwork given) when they are using proceeds to donate. Kinda lame deal to me.

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - wfmyers1207 - 01-27-2015

I was a bit suprised to see that the bid for the wedding cake topper and invitation are nearly 2x as much as for the coins. Must be a lot of sentimental fans out there.Smile

I would think any item would still be claimable on tax returns. All you would need is a reciept from ebay.

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - speakeasy - 01-27-2015

(01-27-2015, 04:34 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I was a bit suprised to see that the bid for the wedding cake topper and invitation are nearly 2x as much as for the coins. Must be a lot of sentimental fans out there.Smile

Just checked and the latest bid is $2550.00! Who knew, the auction seems to be going well on all the items, but the cake topper bidding is on fire. This goes on until Feb. 4, so the items will rake in some serious money for the charity, way to go Grimm cast and crew. Smile

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - Lovetovolga - 01-27-2015

I can't afford any of these items, some of the bids are really climbing. This will be a good fundraiser. It would have been nice to see an item or two from the spice shop. I love looking at the background during the show at all the interesting things around.

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - syscrash - 01-27-2015

How are they going to sell the black knight if Trubel is coming back.

RE: On Line Auction of Grimm Memorabilia - Pontiac Dude - 01-28-2015

(01-27-2015, 11:05 PM)syscrash Wrote: How are they going to sell the black knight if Trubel is coming back.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lol.