Grimm Forum
Henrietta - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Henrietta (/Thread-Henrietta)

Henrietta - syscrash - 12-23-2014

The end of January we will see a new hexenbiest Henrietta, a family friend of Sean's.
The character synopsis says she is there because a surprising development occurs with someone of the Grimm gang. The obvious choice is Juliette being the one with the problem being referred to. This being true she would be there to cure or educate. If it was to cure why would he not call his mother? To educate he is a zuberbiest why not teach her his self.

But like all episodes there must be a twist.

They could plan to use Juliette's problem to introduce her, but her purpose is to give Hank a social life. Would be a great off set to Nick worrying about being with Juliette.

Hank hooks up with Henrietta not knowing she is a hexenbiest.
Nick finds out Juliette is a hexenbiest.
Hank try to assure him being with a hexenbiest is not that bad.
Then Hank finds out his girl friend is a hexenbiest and rethinks his opinion.

RE: Henrietta - Hyndara - 12-24-2014

Feel free to ignore the answer but ...
As far as I know Renard isn't ... very well with the whole spell-stuff a Hexen- or Zauberbiest usually knows. So for me it makes sense that there will be someone solving the problem with Juliette (either teaching her or helping her). The question is more why not Renard's mother as Juliette already knows her as someone who is hopeful able to help her.

Another loveinterest for Hank? Good to know

RE: Henrietta - J73 - 02-03-2015

I reckon that Henrietta might convince Juliette to keep her abilities as she may play a big role as a Wesen.

RE: Henrietta - syscrash - 02-04-2015

Henrietta has more of a purpose then to teach Juliette. She is going to add some piece of information for one of the other story lines. It might have to do with the contract Adalind signed. There might be a bounty on Adalind for not honoring the contract and Juliette has the ability to track her. That would be a good twist, that Viktor and Adalind come to Portland as the hunter. But end up leaving as the hunted. The way Henrietta has shown she can communicate with out being there, would make it completely possible she knows about the contract. Plus it is teased that Henrietta has some unexpected news for Juliette. Because Juliettes hexenbiest was created because of a Zaudbertrank from Adalind where they did a body switch. There could be a connection. A connection Henrietta can use against Adalind, because she did not honor the contract. And since all the other Zaubertranks required some kind of physical interaction, cat scratch, sean kissed Juliette, Adalind sleep with nick , juliette sleep with nick. What could the writers possible have Adalind and Juliette do to activate the Zaubertrank. If this was Lost Girls I know the answer.

RE: Henrietta - busyizzy - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 02:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: "Henrietta has more of a purpose...It might have to do with the contract Adalind signed. There might be a bounty on Adalind for not honoring the contract and Juliette has the ability to track her. That would be a good twist, that Viktor and Adalind come to Portland as the hunter. But end up leaving as the hunted...."

This is such a great point. I've often wondered what happened with that contract signed in blood. The contract was with the gypsy, and I assume her family inherits if she couldn't collect. In Wesen world, Adalind may not have any claim to her baby...may not, in fact, have had one since BEFORE the birth.

For anyone who argues she was FORCED to sign the contract, may I remind you that she didn't not reap the benefits of the contract until AFTER she signed it...and she sure accepted those benefits in all their poppy-filled glory.

There is most definitely a contract in place.

RE: Henrietta - wfmyers1207 - 02-05-2015

(02-04-2015, 12:36 PM)busyizzy Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 02:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: "Henrietta has more of a purpose...It might have to do with the contract Adalind signed. There might be a bounty on Adalind for not honoring the contract and Juliette has the ability to track her. That would be a good twist, that Viktor and Adalind come to Portland as the hunter. But end up leaving as the hunted...."

This is such a great point. I've often wondered what happened with that contract signed in blood. The contract was with the gypsy, and I assume her family inherits if she couldn't collect. In Wesen world, Adalind may not have any claim to her baby...may not, in fact, have had one since BEFORE the birth.

For anyone who argues she was FORCED to sign the contract, may I remind you that she didn't not reap the benefits of the contract until AFTER she signed it...and she sure accepted those benefits in all their poppy-filled glory.

There is most definitely a contract in place.

This is something I've been wondering about as well. What are the consequences of Adalind reneging on the contract with Stefania? Not only was it a contract, there was obviously something supernatural about the actual signing of the contract itself.

One would assume that there will be some very serious blowback from this eventually. Or will this be one of those plot elements that the writers just let die like some others in the past?Dodgy

Or, has she already paid the price by losing her child?

RE: Henrietta - syscrash - 02-05-2015

I posted else where that the contract was so Stefania could trick Frau Pesh into thinking they where still working together. When in fact Stefania had planed to give Frau Pesh's powers to ADalind so she could get Diana for Viktor. The contract was actual fake that is why Stefania did not let Adalind read it.

RE: Henrietta - J73 - 02-05-2015

(02-04-2015, 02:29 AM)syscrash Wrote: Henrietta has more of a purpose then to teach Juliette. She is going to add some piece of information for one of the other story lines. It might have to do with the contract Adalind signed. There might be a bounty on Adalind for not honoring the contract and Juliette has the ability to track her. That would be a good twist, that Viktor and Adalind come to Portland as the hunter. But end up leaving as the hunted. The way Henrietta has shown she can communicate with out being there, would make it completely possible she knows about the contract. Plus it is teased that Henrietta has some unexpected news for Juliette. Because Juliettes hexenbiest was created because of a Zaudbertrank from Adalind where they did a body switch. There could be a connection. A connection Henrietta can use against Adalind, because she did not honor the contract. And since all the other Zaubertranks required some kind of physical interaction, cat scratch, sean kissed Juliette, Adalind sleep with nick , juliette sleep with nick. What could the writers possible have Adalind and Juliette do to activate the Zaubertrank. If this was Lost Girls I know the answer.

As we know, Hexenbiests are more powerful when they are 'made', this leads me to believe that Henrietta may not have an "official link" to the original Hexenbiests (explained by Seans mother when talking about the hat) and certinally would have a few tricks up her sleeve and most likely a hidden agenda like Sean. Of course we will have to see how that plays out Smile