Grimm Forum
Claire Coffee Smile - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: Claire Coffee Smile (/Thread-Claire-Coffee-Smile)

Pages: 1 2

Claire Coffee Smile - babylon5fan - 12-22-2014

[Image: 1388884_1419149624982345_1575043729_n.jpg]

Who couldn't fall in love with such a charming smile?

-B

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - busyizzy - 12-23-2014

(12-22-2014, 08:15 PM)babylon5fan Wrote: Who couldn't fall in love with such a charming smile?[/b][/color]
-B

Hmmmm.....a few Proverbs come to mind.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
Beauty is only skin deep.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and even...

All that glitters is not gold.

Wink

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - babylon5fan - 01-06-2015

(12-23-2014, 08:25 AM)busyizzy Wrote: Hmmmm.....a few Proverbs come to mind.

Wink

Hello....this one of my faves:

Beauty is only skin deep...
UGLY goes all the way to the bone!

Cool

-B

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - busyizzy - 01-07-2015

(01-06-2015, 08:54 AM)babylon5fan Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 08:25 AM)busyizzy Wrote: Hmmmm.....a few Proverbs come to mind.

Wink

Hello....this one of my faves:

Beauty is only skin deep...
UGLY goes all the way to the bone!

Cool

-B

LOL...well....THAT part certainly fits a Hexenbiest's smile!

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - the-epic-prince - 01-07-2015

(12-23-2014, 08:25 AM)busyizzy Wrote: All that glitters is not gold.

Wink

I could give a hug.

Claire is quite a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile.

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - babylon5fan - 01-08-2015

[Image: 13e530b09b9063c7c0c2b59a4679fbc1.jpg]

[Image: clairecoffee-esquire-meinmyplace-esquire-2047817207.jpg]

Dang....I'm in Love......
Heart
-B

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - syscrash - 01-08-2015

What I thought was some of the best acting was when Bitsie played Juliette as Adalind. And again when Clair play Juliette. On the first switch Bitsie only have mannerism to work with to get the audience to believe it was Adalind, but not so much that Nick would still believe it was Juliette.
Even though that is hard, a lot of it could have been achieved by having Clair dub in the Adalind character.
But for Clair to be Juliette there could be no dubbing. She had to get the movements and the expressions exact. And Bitsie has given Juliette a number of signature expressions and personality traits. The same personality traits that make people have problems with the Juliette character. I wonder if Clair sat there and watch clips of Juliette over and over again or did she actually get help from Bitsie. On other shows that do a swap it comes of as a character of the person they are playing. But Clair nailed being Juliette shes good.

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - Lou - 01-08-2015

I've become a big fan of actors and actresses playing different roles in the same show. I think Orphan Black first opened my eyes to this aspect. In Orphan Black, Tatiana Masalany gets to invent all her different personas which might be easier than to mimic one. In Fringe, many of the cast members take on alternate universe personas. Anna Torv's rendition of Olivia and alternate FauxOlivia is pretty good. But i guess that too is different than what Bitsie and Claire pulled off.
and as long as I'm so off topic....
I posted this a few years ago, but if you missed it. Here is Claire in one of her first acting gigs - an intern on West Wing. She had more lines in another scene - but its not on YouTube.

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - busyizzy - 01-08-2015

Good to see you again lately, Lou. Per your post references, I see you're [still] hanging with Fringe. I liked that show a lot.

BTW, everyone....I also think Claire Coffee is a lovely person (and I love her natural hair color so much better than as a blonde), but I can't help but see the Hexenbiest when I look at her because the first two seasons, she totally owned that part. I just hope Adalind gets her bad mojo back. She's so much more fun that way.

RE: Claire Coffee Smile - blackhawk38wcf - 05-07-2015

I have to admit: I'm taken with the whole Adalind thing. Quite frankly, her whole "bitchy-bitch" attitude is something I think makes her attractive and Clair "Hot" Coffee pulls off her character nicely!