Grimm Forum
Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? (/Thread-Would-you-like-to-see-past-villians-return-to-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2

Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Grimmster123 - 10-23-2014

I was thinking about this the other day and I realized that we've never really seen the same villain on the show more than once. Obviously there's Adalind and there was Eric and now Viktor but I'm referring to more Monster of the Week characters.

Last season they brought back the Bauerschwein-Blutbad feud for what I thought was a very good episode in "A Dish Best Served Cold" and I would like to see them revisit old cases that we've seen in previous seasons.

One idea that I've had in my mind for a very long time is to bring back the Ziegvolk from Season 1 Episode 4 "Lonelyhearts". They could have the Ziegvolk find a toad on his jail cell window and eat it right before he goes into his parole hearing allowing him to persuade the parole board that he's no longer a threat to society. The episode could then revolve around Nick and Hank tailing him waiting for him to slip up.

Another villian I would like to see them bring back from the first season is the female Daemonfeur played by Danielle Panabaker. As you more than likely recall she survived that fire blast at the end of the episode and we haven't seen her since.

Would you like to see Grimm bring back some old faces and if so which ones?

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Altered Realtity - 10-23-2014

It would be interesting to see them revisit old cases, but the biggest problem with bringing back old villains on this show is that most of them are dead Big Grin

That said, I'd like to see Ariel again too, but as the actress is on another show, scheduling could be problematic. I wasn't that thrilled with the Ziegvolk innkeeper, but it would be interesting to see what the lawyer dude from One Angry Fuchsbau is up to. I could see him trying all sorts of tactics to regain his abilities, none of them good!

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - GrimminFlorida1 - 10-24-2014

I'd like to see the Bauerschwein chef return. Maybe there could be a killer wesen on the loose and the fued between baurschwein and Blutbad could be put on hold to stop the maniac? I'd like to see more fuchsteufelwild. Krampus definitly needs to return for this holiday season.

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Grimmster123 - 10-24-2014

@GrimminFlorida1
I like your idea about the Bauerschwein and Blutbad setting aside their feud to help catch a Wesen that is terrifying their community. That would be very interesting to see.

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - GrimminFlorida1 - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 08:42 AM)Grimmster123 Wrote: @GrimminFlorida1
I like your idea about the Bauerschwein and Blutbad setting aside their feud to help catch a Wesen that is terrifying their community. That would be very interesting to see.

It would be nice to see the wesen community getting along. Long shot I know.

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Starfury - 11-02-2014

I was just re watching El Cucuy and I must say I'd love to see that flirty old minx back ripping out the throats of the villainous again Big Grin

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - wfmyers1207 - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 05:33 PM)Starfury Wrote: I was just re watching El Cucuy and I must say I'd love to see that flirty old minx back ripping out the throats of the villainous again Big Grin

She was a flirty old minx wasn't she?! She was hitting on Nick like Babe Ruth!Big GrinTongue

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - Starfury - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 06:00 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 05:33 PM)Starfury Wrote: I was just re watching El Cucuy and I must say I'd love to see that flirty old minx back ripping out the throats of the villainous again Big Grin

She was a flirty old minx wasn't she?! She was hitting on Nick like Babe Ruth!Big GrinTongue

I'd say she was hitting on Nick harder than Barry Bonds whilst pumped up on steroids!

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - BlueSharkGreenSnake - 08-15-2015

(10-24-2014, 06:13 AM)GrimminFlorida1 Wrote: I'd like to see the Bauerschwein chef return. Maybe there could be a killer wesen on the loose and the fued between baurschwein and Blutbad could be put on hold to stop the maniac? I'd like to see more fuchsteufelwild. Krampus definitly needs to return for this holiday season.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that really wants to see Chef Ostler again. It's probably because Bauerschwein are one of my favorite wesen, or because I'm fond of Dan Bakkedahl, but seeing him again would really make my day. Big Grin

Sadly though, I don't think we'll see him again unless the episode plot requires him.

In 'Trial By Fire', we see Lt. Orson (another favorite of mine) as the focus of the episode was fire/arson and he was a good temporary team member (I would love to see him in future episodes once he's released from prison). He was needed, hence why they brought him back.

Sadly, I think it would be very hard to bring back Ostler. I can't really think of a situation that will require Nick to pull Ostler out of prison or even go to him for help...unless another chef is killing people...a rival of Ostler's perhaps?

However, since season 5 is going to be a 'reboot' and (if I heard this correctly) there will be a call back of sorts of previous episodes from past seasons, so who knows, maybe we will see him. I know there is an upcoming episode called "The Rat King", so perhaps Roddy may make a cameo?

Either way, fingers crossed that Ostler comes back. Smile

Additional note: I would also love to see Officer Acker again.

RE: Would you like to see past villians return to Grimm? - CoffeeGirl - 09-16-2015

I would like to see Eric return to the show James Frain is a good actor and he played the role perfectly. It would be great if he came back, and there's plenty of opportunity for him too. He could easily of been tipped off about Sean's plan to try to kill him. Eric could so easily of informed his family about the plot, and set everything up arranging a lookalike, and gone into hiding biding his time waiting to make his next move. You never actually see him get killed where as with the others we have. Plus it would be interesting to discover through a paternity test if Diana did turn out to actually be Eric's, and not Sean's.