Grimm Forum
Grimm add-on Story - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Grimm add-on Story (/Thread-Grimm-add-on-Story)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Grimm add-on Story - speakeasy - 10-07-2013

Monroe's coughing continued as he thought to himself: The cobra-thing had its back mostly toward him - if he could fool Drake and fight off fainting from the peppermint oil dousing long enough to reach that big, nasty-looking, wedge of glass at his foot, then maybe....

Hank had provided the distraction Monroe needed; he half-faked a swooning fall toward the shard, then with his last hold on consciousness, grabbed the weapon and leapt up to bury it deep into Drake's shoulder. The last thought he had before surrendering to the blackness rushing in to enfold him was "where's a mongoose when you need one."

RE: Grimm add-on Story - pale boy - 10-10-2013

Nick's reaction was pure instinct. He felt as if he was watching himself from afar in moments like these. Had anyone asked him beforehand if he could do a back-flip that would launch him across the confined room and landing neatly beside an injured assailant, he would have wondered about that questioner's sanity.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - the-epic-prince - 06-11-2014

(REVIVED! [With a new story.])

Monroe walked down the street with his groceries. His very old car had been in the shop for the last few days, Waiting at the crosswalk a limousine pulled in front of him and a human mountain, "Get in." His low voice rumbled. Unsure of what to do, he stepped in the vehicle. The cab was completely dark except for two small points of yellow light which he soon realized were eyes. "Well," floated a smooth voice in the dark, "you sure are a hard man to track down."

RE: Grimm add-on Story - GrimminFlorida1 - 06-12-2014

Monroe buckles his seat belt before facing the man. He can't seem to remember who this man may be.

" I didn't know anyone was following me. Would you care to explain exactly why you're following me?" Monroe asks, trying to think of different ways to escape. The man grabs his grocery bag and pulls out an apple. He takes a bite out of it.

"Lets get to know each other first shall we?" he asks.

[btw. I'm writing a paranormal story. It's going to have some grimms in it as well].

RE: Grimm add-on Story - pale boy - 06-12-2014

[Aw yeah, zombie'd thread! I will aid this resurrection.]

"Call me old-fashioned, but I like to have some flowers first, maybe a nice dinner, before that whole getting to know each other thing," Monroe said. There was a twitch under his left eye as he added, "Oh, and knowing who the hell you are would also be a big help."

RE: Grimm add-on Story - speakeasy - 06-14-2014

The humor seemed lost on the behemoth. "Don't blow a gasket trying to place me, Blutbad, we never met, but we're going to be real good buddies before long, if you're smart."

"We do have a mutual acquaintance. Back in the day, we used to call her Stormy. Real name's Rosalee." Monroe felt cold chill run through him.

RE: Grimm add-on Story - Grimmster94 - 06-15-2014

"I think you're thinking of somebody else... I fix antique clocks for a living"
"Speaking of clocks, Would you look at the time?!, I better be getting on my way"

Monroe reaches for the handle of the limousine but the large man grabs his arm in mid air.

"I don't think that's such a good idea"

With the stranger's hand now illuminated by the streetlight above, Monroe notices a familiar tattoo, Verrat.