Grimm Forum
Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? (/Thread-Why-Claire-not-in-606-608-from-Kyle-McVey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 08:08 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 08:01 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Grimm blood is like a spell.
In a way, Adalind got pregnant with one.
Yes, but Adalind orchestrated that spell. I meant had anyone, not just the gang, but anyone, ever orchestrated a spell on Adalind.

Grimm blood is a spell! She lost her biest.

The prison in Europe may have been a spell.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Robyn - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 08:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Grimm blood is a spell! She lost her biest.

The prison in Europe may have been a spell.
Oh, I get it now. You mentioned the pregnancy and I thought you meant Adalind's spell boomeranged.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 07:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: But wasn’t that only because of the spell? Or are you thinking the spell brought feelings that were already there to the surface/enhanced them?

It was only because of the spell, and I'm expecting that the spell in the next episode will have people declaring their love for each other and making fools of themselves even if they don't have any actual romantic feelings for each other.

(02-11-2017, 08:28 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It was only because of the spell, and I'm expecting that the spell in the next episode will have people declaring their love for each other and making fools of themselves even if they don't have any actual romantic feelings for each other.
Oh, like poor Wu eating his carpet like cotton candy.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Nicholas White - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 07:37 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
I think that was more about Adalind than the children. She was more concerned that her powers coming back would change her back to the person she used to be as a hexenbiest, and she had come to not like that version of herself very much.
I’m shifting to that opinion too. Adalind’s Hexenbiest fear was about herself, but then, if it did change her for the worse, she couldn’t be the mother she hoped to be. So she was still turning away from the Hexenbiest for the right reason.

Lets consider Adalind went through a lot of trouble to get her powers back. So this desire to no longer be a hexenbeist is a recent position if it exist at all. Lets now consider exactly when did she come to this realization. during the fight with Juliette there was not that suggest she no longer want to be a hexenbiest. It was while she was telling Nick she had his son that the idea of suppressing her hexenbiest powers became and option.
Now let's consider, Sean reminded her of the last time Nick was with a hexenbiest and how well that went. So was giving up her powers because she no longer like being a hexenbiest or to not end up being reject like Juliette.
by the time Adalind powers came back had she really gained a new perspective or was she more concerned about Nick reaction.
Also now she is a hexenbiest yet you see no signs of regret. So did she really not want her powers back. If she could give them up would she still do it. Lets assume the stick did take Eve powers. Would Adalind ask Nick to use the stick on her.
I just can't imagine Adalind going back to being powerless. Especially having to deal with Diana.

To sum this up because the writers wrote it that way. From my perspective it was written like this for 2 reasons.

1. Fast track the Nadalind ship. Gained a huge following and the writers didn't know how long they had before they were cancelled.

2. Make Juilette/Eve and Diana the central Hexenbiest of the show. Both characters who have nice raw power but no training. Where as Adalind trained majority of her life as a hexenbiest. This way you can sideline Adalind with still keeping her around because she is a fan favorite.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

Exactly. Probably a cross between a Marx Brothers movie and a WWF smackdown.

(02-11-2017, 07:02 PM)syscrash Wrote: After Adalind took of with Kelly. It seems he is afraid if she gets upset she will do it again. I am thinking the choice to add Adalind to the agreement on the roof was more Nick realizing there is no Kelly without Adalind. Even when Conrad said he could have Kelly for the book. Nick one concern was Adalind would never give up Kelly.
So you think Nick was lying when told he Adalind he knows she didn’t have a choice about going to Renard/BC? He actually thinks it's indicative of how she’ll handle problems that might arise in the future?

Nick had to know Bonaparte was capable of taking Kelly from Adalind, she couldn’t have stopped him.

Do you think Nick won’t take Kelly from Adalind, and because he doesn’t want to give up having Kelly fulltime, he’s accepted that he’s stuck with Adalind, in a relationship he doesn’t really want? Would Nick go so far as to tell Adalind he was going crazy without her when he was actually only thinking about Kelly?

I’m not seeing a good man in this scenario, I’m seeing a man that will do whatever to make things work for him. Actually, I’m seeing the man you describe as Renard.

Nick could have prevented an unwanted relationship by stopping Adalind when she spouted the L word and started taking his clothes off. I said this before, Nick dipped his wick in hot wax, if it burns, tough.

Quote:It was while she was telling Nick she had his son that the idea of suppressing her hexenbiest powers became and option.
Didn’t Adalind simply offer Nick a deal, a suppressant for Juliette in exchange for protection. Adalind took the potion to make sure it worked.

Quote:Now let's consider, Sean reminded her of the last time Nick was with a hexenbiest and how well that went. So was giving up her powers because she no longer like being a hexenbiest or to not end up being reject like Juliette. by the time Adalind powers came back had she really gained a new perspective or was she more concerned about Nick reaction.
Renard made that comment the first time they talked in S5. Adalind wasn’t interested in anything from Nick in S4 except protection and shelter. In S5, Adalind was afraid of Nick’s reaction to her Hexenbiest, but so was Juliette in S4, and she’d been with Nick for years.

Quote:Also now she is a hexenbiest yet you see no signs of regret. So did she really not want her powers back. If she could give them up would she still do it. Lets assume the stick did take Eve powers. Would Adalind ask Nick to use the stick on her.
What’s the appropriate amount of time for groveling and begging for forgiveness? Is Juliette expected to grovel, or is it sufficient that she’s willing to die for Nick, or simply that she's not Adalind? Adalind tried to discuss her past with Nick, but he wanted to focus on their previous afternoon delight.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - syscrash - 02-13-2017

Lets consider is Nick saying what he needs to say so Adalind will stay. We know Adalind would never leave Kelly with Nick. We also know Adalind would let Nick take. If he did try she would retaliate, this time she has Diana. With those limitations then yes he will say what ever it takes to keep Adalind close so he can be with Kelly.
When Adalind took off and each person asked about it. Nick only said that she said she did not have a choice. But there was nothing about that his answer made it seem that he believed that. He never tried to defend her actions. Even Trubel questioned her actions and Nick was silent in his answer. given how he reacted when she left then yes. I believe he would say and do what ever it took to keep Kelly.
The beiggest clue was on the roof. He instantly said he wanted Kelly. There was a pause before he said Adalind comes with him.

We will see in the next few episode when the Nick and Adalind relationship become conflicted. Does he fight for Kelly or does he fight for Adalind. We have yet to she Adalind leave Kelly with Nick.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 12:27 AM)syscrash Wrote: Lets consider is Nick saying what he needs to say so Adalind will stay. We know Adalind would never leave Kelly with Nick. We also know Adalind would let Nick take. If he did try she would retaliate, this time she has Diana. With those limitations then yes he will say what ever it takes to keep Adalind close so he can be with Kelly.
When Adalind took off and each person asked about it. Nick only said that she said she did not have a choice. But there was nothing about that his answer made it seem that he believed that. He never tried to defend her actions. Even Trubel questioned her actions and Nick was silent in his answer. given how he reacted when she left then yes. I believe he would say and do what ever it took to keep Kelly.
The beiggest clue was on the roof. He instantly said he wanted Kelly. There was a pause before he said Adalind comes with him.

We will see in the next few episode when the Nick and Adalind relationship become conflicted. Does he fight for Kelly or does he fight for Adalind. We have yet to she Adalind leave Kelly with Nick.

Adalind told Rosalee that normally Nick babysitter's Kelly for her to go out but he was in hiding so she asked Rosalee to do it. Next show, Adalind is likely to leave Kelly with Bud.

If Adalind has to watch Diana with Sean to prevent the underworld from taking Diana then she would leave Kelly for extend time with Nick, Rosalee, Bud or eve Trubel.

RE: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey? - Kwu9888 - 02-13-2017

(02-11-2017, 09:33 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:02 PM)syscrash Wrote: After Adalind took of with Kelly. It seems he is afraid if she gets upset she will do it again. I am thinking the choice to add Adalind to the agreement on the roof was more Nick realizing there is no Kelly without Adalind. Even when Conrad said he could have Kelly for the book. Nick one concern was Adalind would never give up Kelly.
So you think Nick was lying when told he Adalind he knows she didn’t have a choice about going to Renard/BC? He actually thinks it's indicative of how she’ll handle problems that might arise in the future?

Nick had to know Bonaparte was capable of taking Kelly from Adalind, she couldn’t have stopped him.

Do you think Nick won’t take Kelly from Adalind, and because he doesn’t want to give up having Kelly fulltime, he’s accepted that he’s stuck with Adalind, in a relationship he doesn’t really want? Would Nick go so far as to tell Adalind he was going crazy without her when he was actually only thinking about Kelly?

I’m not seeing a good man in this scenario, I’m seeing a man that will do whatever to make things work for him. Actually, I’m seeing the man you describe as Renard.

Nick could have prevented an unwanted relationship by stopping Adalind when she spouted the L word and started taking his clothes off. I said this before, Nick dipped his wick in hot wax, if it burns, tough.

Quote:It was while she was telling Nick she had his son that the idea of suppressing her hexenbiest powers became and option.
Didn’t Adalind simply offer Nick a deal, a suppressant for Juliette in exchange for protection. Adalind took the potion to make sure it worked.

Quote:Now let's consider, Sean reminded her of the last time Nick was with a hexenbiest and how well that went. So was giving up her powers because she no longer like being a hexenbiest or to not end up being reject like Juliette. by the time Adalind powers came back had she really gained a new perspective or was she more concerned about Nick reaction.
Renard made that comment the first time they talked in S5. Adalind wasn’t interested in anything from Nick in S4 except protection and shelter. In S5, Adalind was afraid of Nick’s reaction to her Hexenbiest, but so was Juliette in S4, and she’d been with Nick for years.

Quote:Also now she is a hexenbiest yet you see no signs of regret. So did she really not want her powers back. If she could give them up would she still do it. Lets assume the stick did take Eve powers. Would Adalind ask Nick to use the stick on her.
What’s the appropriate amount of time for groveling and begging for forgiveness? Is Juliette expected to grovel, or is it sufficient that she’s willing to die for Nick, or simply that she's not Adalind? Adalind tried to discuss her past with Nick, but he wanted to focus on their previous afternoon delight.

Robyn I saw what you wrote but have been unable to respond until now so sorry if it took very long. First I want to say that I am only responding to your question about Juliette not talking about anybody else. First I want to say that again if this was real life Juliette would be in jail for accessory to murder. She set up Kelly and no matter what she says she knew the only way they would get Diana away from her was to kill her. She was sitting upstairs hearing the whole thing she could have done something to help her. I realize you probably won't agree but I'm not bringing Adalind or Nick
Into the equation at all. I'm sorry but if it had happened to me I would never be able to forgive her no matter what she says or does. Again not caring about what Adalind did just talking about Juliette to me it's unforgivable.