Grimm Forum
Renard, Revelation and Revenge - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Renard, Revelation and Revenge (/Thread-Renard-Revelation-and-Revenge)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - dicappatore - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 05:06 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 12:52 PM)dicappatore Wrote: More proof of her suppressing her licentious behavior, which eventually the Hexenbiest in her released, what she was holding back, while living with Nick.

Just a reminder I did see that post where you want Nick(or you?) to sleep with Juliette in the future.

When Hank went out on his first date with a specific women Nick expected him to have sex on the first and was surprised that Hank wanted to get to know the women first.

Russia lady in season 6 teased Sean saying that he did not know the mother of his child because he slept around so much.

How are these men different?

Here we go again, MarylikesGrimm. We are in agreement that Sean is just another horn dog. As for Nick telling Hank to sleep with her on the first date is just a guy thing. You should only read it as just words with no meanings. No thoughts As for Hank to reply as such? We call it sarcasm. He didn’t hesitate to bang out Adalind on the 2nd date. O wait, she raped him… Hmmmm

But the BIG BUT IS…. They weren’t living with Nick, Juliette did. Their behavior has no relationship to Nick. But if you agree that They are the same horn dogs as Juliette. The We are in agreement again. Juliette was suppressing her Horn Dogship that the Hexenbiest released.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - MarylikesGrimm - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 07:28 PM)dicappatore Wrote: But the BIG BUT IS…. They weren’t living with Nick, Juliette did. Their behavior has no relationship to Nick. But if you agree that They are the same horn dogs as Juliette. The We are in agreement again. Juliette was suppressing her Horn Dogship that the Hexenbiest released.

Nick was upset and guilty about Juliette being a hexenbiest and want to fix her but like a drug addict you have to let the person come to you. Nick knew they were not a couple so the sleeping with Sean and Ken was not an issue between them as you stated before it would not be that usually for a college student. All the things Juliette did to help Ken setup Diana and mama Kelly up and the others were issues.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - rpmaluki - 06-13-2017

It kind of was at the time he found out though. However, Nick put aside much, if not everything that Juliette did when she turned into hexenbiest. In the beginning he was angry but his guilt eventually replaced the anger because he saw just how his life had affected her (and his friends) and he blamed himself for everything, although I don't agree wholly with this development. I would have preferred equal distribution of guilt (from the writers) instead of heaping it all on Nick.

Question: When they were at the station, were they broken up when she accused Nick of choosing Adalind over her?

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - dicappatore - 06-13-2017

(06-12-2017, 11:26 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick was upset and guilty about Juliette being a hexenbiest and want to fix her but like a drug addict you have to let the person come to you. Nick knew they were not a couple so the sleeping with Sean and Ken was not an issue between them as you stated before it would not be that usually for a college student. All the things Juliette did to help Ken setup Diana and mama Kelly up and the others were issues.

After the whole coma thing was resolved, Nick and Juliette got back together and for a few seasons it was all hunky-dory. In many of the scenes you can see them discussing all kinds of stuff while going to bed like normal people.

Maybe you are single or if you are living with someone you must be banging each other every night. For the rest of us normal couples we are like Nick and Juliette. You didn’t see them boning each other every night. Like the rest of us, most of the time we just go to bed. Juliette was no longer a college student. She was in a committed relationship for, at this point, 4 years

But the minute this BITCH goes on a break up, as you claim, she was free to bone anyone she could or wanted. Well it didn’t take her long to become a FUC__NG SLUT. She was boning more times in a few days or a week then she was boning NICK!

How long did Nick wait for her to come around after she was cured of the after effects of the coma? Months! She gives up on him after one flocking night! And don’t tell me of the Muse Episode. I proved it that it wasn’t Nick that broke into the Muse Apartment. It was Her ex who was wearing the paint stained jacket not the solid black one on Nick for the two days

Yea I know, you still are sticking up for Juliette. If that’s how You, your family, friends and acquaintances are after a break up. Or if all you are of the same personality reacting in similar manners, boning everyone around?

Well what can I say? Welcome to the decay of our society. Excuse me for having some morality and PLEASE, do not come up with the excuse that she was horny because she stopped having sex with Nick for a few days because of her turning into a Hexenbiest.

I have always been consistent. I apply my life’s experiences to what I see in the story line based on what is presented to us. Not making any excuses or interjecting my version of what it could have been. IT’S A FACT! Nick showed plenty of patience. She dropped him like a bucket of shit!

If what I stated above about Juliette morals are in line with all of you Juliette supporters. Then accept my apology for being dumb ass Son, Husband and a Father to a young woman that, I HOPE, will never come close to Juliette morality!

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - MarylikesGrimm - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Question: When they were at the station, were they broken up when she accused Nick of choosing Adalind over her?

IMO Juliette was angry not about just being a hexenbiest but about Nick wanting to be "special" by being a grimm again. When Nick and Juliette decided Nick was to be a grimm again they were deciding that a normal life together was not happening and the whole surprise that she turned into a hexenbiest unexpectedly illustrated that. When Nick told her that she could not be hexenbiest it partly sounded like Nick did not want her to "special" now that they could not be normal. In season 2, Adalind had done things to hurt Sean, Nick and Adalind's mother so Adalind became a trigger for the issue. In a way Nick unknowingly chose Adalind when Nick decided to be a grimm again since he began part of the wesen world where he would be involved with his son and her.

(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: It kind of was at the time he found out though. However, Nick put aside much, if not everything that Juliette did when she turned into hexenbiest. In the beginning he was angry but his guilt eventually replaced the anger because he saw just how his life had affected her (and his friends) and he blamed himself for everything, although I don't agree wholly with this development. I would have preferred equal distribution of guilt (from the writers) instead of heaping it all on Nick.

Question: When they were at the station, were they broken up when she accused Nick of choosing Adalind over her?

According to all the Juliette supports, she was. A hell of a reaction for someone on a break up. And a very lovely woman with upstanding morals.

Remember, she threw herself at Sean a day or two after the supposedly break up and before she had no knowledge of Adalind having Nicks baby.

What do you think? According to all her supporters, she was a champion of the independent woman she became.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - MarylikesGrimm - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: It kind of was at the time he found out though.

Nick found out that Juliette was a hexenbiest before Adalind found out she was pregnant with Kelly in "Bad Luck" so it was like 3 to 6 months of Juliette living on her own before the station.

(06-13-2017, 03:27 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Maybe you are single or if you are living with someone you must be banging each other every night. For the rest of us normal couples we are like Nick and Juliette. You didn’t see them boning each other every night. Like the rest of us, most of the time we just go to bed. Juliette was no longer a college student. She was in a committed relationship for, at this point, 4 years

But the minute this BITCH goes on a break up, as you claim, she was free to bone anyone she could or wanted. Well it didn’t take her long to become a FUC__NG SLUT. She was boning more times in a few days or a week then she was boning NICK!
Nick found out that Juliette was a hexenbiest before Adalind found out she was pregnant with Kelly so it was like 3 to 6 months of Juliette living on her own. Yes, after that long they were broken up.

(06-13-2017, 03:37 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: It kind of was at the time he found out though. However, Nick put aside much, if not everything that Juliette did when she turned into hexenbiest. In the beginning he was angry but his guilt eventually replaced the anger because he saw just how his life had affected her (and his friends) and he blamed himself for everything, although I don't agree wholly with this development. I would have preferred equal distribution of guilt (from the writers) instead of heaping it all on Nick.

What do you think? According to all her supporters, she was a champion of the independent woman she became.

Being independent does not make you right and Bitsie prefers being Eve herself. Yes, 3 to 6 months is a long time a part and Juliette having sex 2 times was not a high number.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - rpmaluki - 06-13-2017

She didn't react like they were broken up.

RE: Renard, Revelation and Revenge - Hell Rell - 06-13-2017

These are heightened emotions in a tumultuous time Nick and Juliette were working with so hurt feelings wouldn't be unexpected but it has to work both ways. I've seen people argue that it was none of Nick's business who Juliette slept with while they were broken up even if one of the men was his boss and the other was someone gunning for his mother and him in the bed he and Juliette shared for years. If you feel that way, Juliette had no right to do what she did at the station. She can't claim Nick chose Adalind over her and go apeshit over it.

Personally, I don't have much of a problem with how Juliette felt but what she did about it. She basically turned into a scorned woman even though she was the one that broke it off. At that point, was it about Adalind having Nick's baby or what she did to her? I guess it's a bit of both but her having Nick's baby shouldn't be the reason Juliette wants to kill her if she's done with Nick.

(06-13-2017, 03:40 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
Nick found out that Juliette was a hexenbiest before Adalind found out she was pregnant with Kelly so it was like 3 to 6 months of Juliette living on her own. Yes, after that long they were broken up.

Being independent does not make you right and Bitsie prefers being Eve herself. Yes, 3 to 6 months is a long time a part and Juliette having sex 2 times was not a high number.
Mary, you are so confused. So, Nick chose to be with Adalind the Hexenbiest over Juliet, the other Hexenbeist. Juliette had no part in that occurrence?

According to you She bang out one with Sean 3 to 6 months later? Look at the episode again, she moved in with Sean only one night after sleeping in her car and banged him out day or two after moving in with him.

Season 4, Episode 14.
Nick sleeps on the couch. Gets Henrietta’s address, tells Juliette he still loves her
While he goes there Juliette goes to open the draw that has the ring and puts it on.
Nick comes back home and tells Juliette he is not giving up going to get through this and he still loves her.
Juliette says “You can’t change this”
Nick “I won’t let it destroy what we have
Juliette; This is not the way you have looked at me, it’s not the same. It will never be the same
Nick; You learned to understand me now I have to learn to understand you
Juliette; Is that forever?
Nick; I am not going anywhere.

Then your bitch does the Hexenbiest look. And asks him to kiss her. I don’t recall when she was banging Sean asking him to turn?
After more sarcasm from here she says, this is what’s forever.
According to Juliette all Hexenbiest have that look 24/7 not just when they need to be. Talk about poring salt in a wound
She now leaves the house

Season 4, Episode 15
She wakes up in her car. She shows up at Sean house and States “She slept in her car last night and I am not doing it again. Just 1 day.
She does the bloodletting to open the locked book and says she is interested in reading it.

Season 4, episode 16
She walks in Sean’s bedroom complaining the book is no help
Nick is at home replying to the email from Trubel.
Juliette walk in to get some of her things.
Laughs in Nick’s face when he tells her he still loves her.
The phone rings, she makes her stupid remarks.
Nicks gets called out on the current investigation.
Nick leaves and meets up with Hank on the same investigation.
At the same time Sean meets with Kenneth and gets his ass whooped.

Season 4, Episode 17
Sean comes home after the beating
Nick is at home eating dinner and turns down a picture of them.
While Sean is taking off his shirt.
Juliette walks in his bedroom asks what happened
Sean tells her he met the new prince and asks for his key back
Juliette unbuttons her shirt and bangs one out.
Next you see her beat some guy in a bar to get arrested since she has no place to stay

My Dear Mary, his di not take place in weeks or months, 3 days TOPPS

As for the Kenneth, again you are extending the calendar. I use the other story lines that are occurring to determine a time line not my wishful interjections to make excuses for Juliette

A great example is the for instance.

Season 4, Episode 19.
Juliette is in Jail with a Green coat.
She is wearing the same green coat when she gets bailed out by Kenneth.
Goes to the police station, confronts Adalind and Nick
Show up in Kenneth’s Hotel room
Goes to burn down the trailer with a white coat.
Calls Nick how warm his ant’s trailer is getting warm. White Coat on and same blouse
Tells nick she needs to keep warm now that he left her (More proof she wasn’t on a break up)
Shows up at Kenneth’s suite with the same blouse

This happened in a few hours not days or weeks. She did not spend 6 months in jail, maybe a week
She burns down the trailer the same day she got bailed out. Use the police investigation the time line what Juliette is up to. This same day continues into the next episode.

Season 4, Episode 20
While the gang shows up at the trailer
She shows up at Nicks house with the keys to get in (so much for a break up. She still has the keys) Send his mom the email asking for help, gets a reply and deletes it
Juliette shows up back in Kenneth’s suite.
Kenneth asks Juliette to take Adalind room because things are going to go fast now.
Kenneth comments on the ashes on her hands .
Nick come home and sees a Mouse and Mouse pad.

This whole sequence did not happen in weeks or months, it was all in one day.

Next the gang is making the potion,
Kenneth and Juliette plan the attack on Nicks mom.

Juliette destroys the potion
Nicks mom returns for the ambush.

Again, this did not happen in 3 to 6 months. If a week or 2 TOPS. Most of it during the Jack the Ripper investigation.

Then Juliette bangs one more out with Kenneth. Maybe a total of a week or two from when she moved out
So much for your three to six month theory

BTW in the Police station confrontation. A little tad-bit the conversation

Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.

So, if Juliette is on a break up, WHY SHE SAYS” You’re choosing her over me”.
Why when she calls Nick about the trailer burning because she now had no one left to keep her warm?

My Dear. I rest my case