Grimm Forum
Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human (/Thread-Nick-s-obsession-demoting-Juliette-to-normal-human)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - irukandji - 05-10-2018

Juliette gets blamed for being the one who threatens Adalind and her baby. Yet there aren't any comments made about Adalind's own behavior in putting her child at risk by even coming to the precinct to seek Nick out in the first place. Certainly she bears some responsibility for that, correct?

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - New Guy - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 04:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: Do you know what I think is strange on Nick's part? He pulls a gun on Juliette (when she woges into Adalind). But when Adalind waddles into the precinct, he does nothing?

In our society, just because a woman's pregnant, it doesn't mean she's suddenly rendered incapable of being dangerous. This is a witch with a history of crimes to her credit. Yet he does nothing because she's pregnant.

all Adalind would have to do is sniff the hat again and become someone else. She could easily stir up her usual round of trouble unpregnant and then return to her pregnant state and no one is the wiser.

Nick really is a doofus.
Iruk,
Do you really think Nick was a doofus when he didn't pull his gun and kill pregnant Adalind in Renard's office?
Surely you jest! Smile
N G

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - Henry of green - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 04:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: Do you know what I think is strange on Nick's part? He pulls a gun on Juliette (when she woges into Adalind). But when Adalind waddles into the precinct, he does nothing?

In our society, just because a woman's pregnant, it doesn't mean she's suddenly rendered incapable of being dangerous. This is a witch with a history of crimes to her credit. Yet he does nothing because she's pregnant.

all Adalind would have to do is sniff the hat again and become someone else. She could easily stir up her usual round of trouble unpregnant and then return to her pregnant state and no one is the wiser.

Nick really is a doofus.

Are you seriously claiming Nick should have pulled a gun on his unborn son.

How exactly could Adalind just use her moms hat when Rosalee had it at the spice shop and Adalind had no idea where it was until Nick brought her to the spice shop after the precinct scene in 4x19. So unless she had a crystal ball how exactly could she use her mother’s hat to do a spell?

4x19 scene
That's my mother's book.
Do you have the hat? Yes.
Then all we need is my mother.
I thought your mother was dead.
Well, she couldn't help if she was alive.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e19

To my mind Adalind made a fairly rational decision going to Nick considering Nick is Kelly's father and would have reason to protect her, she also brought the information about having a way to help Juliette as extra incentive for Nick to help her. Also considering Juliette nearly successfully killed her twice already clearly she figured she wouldn’t have much chance against Juliette alone while pregnant.

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - dicappatore - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 06:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Are you seriously claiming Nick should have pulled a gun on his unborn son.

How exactly could Adalind just use her moms hat when Rosalee had it at the spice shop and Adalind had no idea were it was until Nick brought her to the spice shop after the precinct scene in 4x19. So unless she had a crystal ball how exactly could she use her mother’s hat to do a spell.

4x19 scene
That's my mother's book.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s04e19

To my mind Adalind made a fairly rational decision going to Nick considering Nick is Kelly's father and would have reason to protect her, she also brought the information about having a way to help Juliette as extra incentive for Nick to help her. Also considering Juliette nearly successfully killed her twice already clearly she figured she wouldn’t have much chance against Juliette alone while pregnant.

Henry, the hat location is just one more of a pile of BS "SOME" use to make unfounded arguments, as I have posted on various other threads. This is how opinions are claimed to be facts that never existed, to back up arguments and opinions that are unfounded.

Here is a few more:
Quote:Do you know what I think is strange on Nick's part? He pulls a gun on Juliette (when she woge into Adalind). But when Adalind waddles into the precinct, he does nothing?

Made up assumption. Since when do Wesen Hexenbiest voge into another Wesen or Hexenbiest? Nick pulled his gun on Juliette, when he got home and Juliette was attacked because he thought was Adalind morphed into Juliette again. Once he realized, she was actually Juliette, he holstered the gun. When he saw Adalind in Sean's office, she was Adalind looking as Adalind and was not attacking anyone. She was there to tell Nick and Sean she was carrying Nick's baby. Why would he pull his gun out?

Quote:Adalind's own behavior in putting her child at risk by even coming to the precinct to seek Nick out in the first place.

Made up assumption. How is Adalind putting her unborn child in any danger by going to the police station? How are pregnant women in danger by showing up at the precinct? Did she expect for Nick to kill her with his unborn child?

Did she put herself in danger from Juliette? She did not expect to meet up with Juliette to be there. I must have missed the scene when Ken calls Adalind to tell her to go meet the recently bailed out Juliette ad the precinct. Unlike our sharp viewer that was able to come up with that conclusion.

This are just a few more examples of how trying to have a mature intelligent conversation with someone that just keeps making arguments on facts that did not exist, then expect to be respected as a serious contributor.

Now, we are all capable of making mistakes. The problem comes in is when these made up scenes are shown to not to exist, "SOME" cry out about being name called. Well maybe the name calling would not occur is the admission that they made a mistake, instead we get a reply such as "thats my opinion" or the argument is deflected into something else.

Has there ever been an admission of posted wrong scenes or dialogue that once confronted by many contributors with scene that can easily verified or quotes from the actual scripts?

(05-10-2018, 06:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote:

Nick really is a doofus.

Are you seriously claiming Nick should have pulled a gun on his unborn son.

How exactly could Adalind just use her moms hat when Rosalee had it at the spice shop and Adalind had no idea where it was until Nick brought her to the spice shop after the precinct scene in 4x19. So unless she had a crystal ball how exactly could she use her mother’s hat to do a spell?

4x19 scene
That's my mother's book.

Um......I thought I was talking about Adalind being a danger. Did you, as usual, misinterpret?

Maybe you missed the episode, but Adalind committed murder while she was pregnant with Diana. Maybe you look at danger differently, but I see a murderer as a dangerous person. She isn't the Madonna just because she's pregnant.

(05-10-2018, 07:44 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 06:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Are you seriously claiming Nick should have pulled a gun on his unborn son.

How exactly could Adalind just use her moms hat when Rosalee had it at the spice shop and Adalind had no idea were it was until Nick brought her to the spice shop after the precinct scene in 4x19. So unless she had a crystal ball how exactly could she use her mother’s hat to do a spell.

4x19 scene
That's my mother's book.

Henry, the hat location is just one more of a pile of BS "SOME" use to make unfounded arguments, as I have posted on various other threads. This is how opinions are claimed to be facts that never existed, to back up arguments and opinions that are unfounded.

Here is a few more:
Quote:Do you know what I think is strange on Nick's part? He pulls a gun on Juliette (when she woge into Adalind). But when Adalind waddles into the precinct, he does nothing?

Made up assumption. Since when do Wesen Hexenbiest voge into another Wesen or Hexenbiest? Nick pulled his gun on Juliette, when he got home and Juliette was attacked because he thought was Adalind morphed into Juliette again. Once he realized, she was actually Juliette, he holstered the gun. When he saw Adalind in Sean's office, she was Adalind looking as Adalind and was not attacking anyone. She was there to tell Nick and Sean she was carrying Nick's baby. Why would he pull his gun out?

Quote:Adalind's own behavior in putting her child at risk by even coming to the precinct to seek Nick out in the first place.

Made up assumption. How is Adalind putting her unborn child in any danger by going to the police station? How are pregnant women in danger by showing up at the precinct? Did she expect for Nick to kill her with his unborn child?

Did she put herself in danger from Juliette? She did not expect to meet up with Juliette to be there. I must have missed the scene when Ken calls Adalind to tell her to go meet the recently bailed out Juliette ad the precinct. Unlike our sharp viewer that was able to come up with that conclusion.

This are just a few more examples of how trying to have a mature intelligent conversation with someone that just keeps making arguments on facts that did not exist, then expect to be respected as a serious contributor.

Now, we are all capable of making mistakes. The problem comes in is when these made up scenes are shown to not to exist, "SOME" cry out about being name called. Well maybe the name calling would not occur is the admission that they made a mistake, instead we get a reply such as "thats my opinion" or the argument is deflected into something else.

Has there ever been an admission of posted wrong scenes or dialogue that once confronted by many contributors with scene that can easily verified or quotes from the actual scripts?

Managed to get into the conversation, did you? Not for want of intelligent discussion but the usually bullying dialogue. How boring you continue to remain.

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - Hell Rell - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 05:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette gets blamed for being the one who threatens Adalind and her baby. Yet there aren't any comments made about Adalind's own behavior in putting her child at risk by even coming to the precinct to seek Nick out in the first place. Certainly she bears some responsibility for that, correct?

Responsibility for what? Adalind went to the precinct specifically because she needed protection from Juliette immediately. Remember that Juliette already tried to drop a statue on her and that was before she found out she was pregnant. Adalind figured that Juliette was coming straight for her so there was no time to waste. Her child was already at risk.

Besides, Juliette gets the blame for threatening Adalind precisely because she was the one who threatened her. She had a good reason to but that's exactly what happened. Threatening her in the precinct was the biggest mistake she made.

(05-10-2018, 10:01 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette gets blamed for being the one who threatens Adalind and her baby. Yet there aren't any comments made about Adalind's own behavior in putting her child at risk by even coming to the precinct to seek Nick out in the first place. Certainly she bears some responsibility for that, correct?

Responsibility for what? Adalind went to the precinct specifically because she needed protection from Juliette immediately. Remember that Juliette already tried to drop a statue on her and that was before she found out she was pregnant. Adalind figured that Juliette was coming straight for her so there was no time to waste. Her child was already at risk.

Besides, Juliette gets the blame for threatening Adalind precisely because she was the one who threatened her. She had a good reason to but that's exactly what happened. Threatening her in the precinct was the biggest mistake she made.

If a pregnant woman goes into an area to see someone who hates her, that's not a potential risk to her baby? You're talking about Juliette being a potential risk to Adalind's baby for verbally threatening her. Wouldn't going into a workplace to confront Nick, who hates her, be just as potentially dangerous? And Nick hated her. Nick would never have pointed a gun at Juliette when she woged into Adalind if he didn't despise Adalind to begin with.

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - dicappatore - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 09:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: Managed to get into the conversation, did you? Not for want of intelligent discussion but the usually bullying dialogue. How boring you continue to remain.

Instead of trying to censor your critics of your exposure to BS you keep plastering on these threads, why not try to admit your mistakes? There is a section for Fan Fiction which your great re-writes would be probably appreciated like so many other contributors are. Somehow, you seem to overlook that and you keep putting your foot in your mouth by trying to re-write the actual show. I guess if I kept doing the same, I would be bored too. As for intelligence? you are the one whom isn't, based on your BS.

If you are so correct on your nonfactual claims try to prove me wrong on the scenes I corrected you on, instead of whining. Yea, you got busted AGAIN, and you hate it, don't you? Must suck to be you to face the facts when someone confronts your outlandish baseless opinions.

Welcomed to reality when some of us expose your made up situations. Since you can not accept, the facts, posted by you, are improvised. Yes, my new goal, when I get a chance to expose your baseless points. I had you blocked but when the other guys re-post your idiotic made up crap, it is hard to miss. SO I un-blocked you and look at all the opportunities you give me to point out your shortcomings.

There is a way to shut me up. it is so easy, even you can do it. Try expressing your opinions based on what we all saw on the screen instead of your poor and boring made-up shitz.

BTW, why don't you go back to post #22, on this thread posted on 05-06-2018 at 10:55 By Robyn. She was able to put you in your place in a much more diplomatic way than I can ever do. You see? I am not a Diplomat!

(05-10-2018, 10:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:

If a pregnant woman goes into an area to see someone who hates her, that's not a potential risk to her baby? You're talking about Juliette being a potential risk to Adalind's baby for verbally threatening her. Wouldn't going into a workplace to confront Nick, who hates her, be just as potentially dangerous? And Nick hated her. Nick would never have pointed a gun at Juliette when she woged into Adalind if he didn't despise Adalind to begin with.

OMG, so you think that her going to tell the guy that got her pregnant, grant you under false pretenses, is in danger because Nick is going to throw his life away by killing or beat the crap out of her. resulting him to risk his freedom and a promising LE career? ROFLMAO.

Is that the best you can do? Why don't you just admit it you screwed up. You put your foot in your mouth AGAIN. Then you place the other foot with this idiotic reply? More proof of your higher intellect? Are you trying to kill me with all these? You are, aren't you? ROFLMAO.

(05-10-2018, 10:49 AM)dicappatore Wrote: She was able to put you in your place in a much more diplomatic way than I can ever do. You see? I am not a Diplomat!

You forget, she also acknowledges without bullying people that she knows they disagree with her. Unlike you, she gives people credit for having a contradictory opinion to hers. She doesn't highlight and bold words (and hers are spelled correctly unlike yours), nor does she talk down to people, she doesn't fume and bluster. She debates intelligently, something you don't do.

She's put you in your place more than once or have you simply forgotten that you often can't see the forest for the trees?

RE: Nick's obsession-demoting Juliette to normal human - Hell Rell - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:

That workplace was a police precinct. And I think it's a fair assumption that a detective won't attack a pregnant woman in a police station. Especially if she's not provoking anyone.

This is also why Juliette was seen as batshit insane when she showed up to the precinct and threatened a pregnant Adalind within sight and earshot of everyone.

And no, going to Nick at the precinct wasn't nearly as potentially dangerous as the threat Juliette posed. Adalind figured there was something she could do to reason with Nick while Juliette was actively seeking her out and most likely couldn't be reasoned with at all. After all, she wasn't carrying Juliette's baby.